Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FireStorm3719
Thank you so much for making this ! it is soooo useful, I was half way through making my own one and now I don't have to! would love to be added to ping list!!!

Don't know if i'm being thick though but I can't seem to find a link
@FireStorm3719
Thank you so much for making this ! it is soooo useful, I was half way through making my own one and now I don't have to! would love to be added to ping list!!!

Don't know if i'm being thick though but I can't seem to find a link
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Slidefox - thank you! im glad it has been some help! adding you to pinglist now!

And do you mean the link to the spreadsheet itself? Its in red lettering at the bottom of the first post.

edit - just noticed my quick links bar was wrong for Top and Pinglist links so thats all fixed now!
@Slidefox - thank you! im glad it has been some help! adding you to pinglist now!

And do you mean the link to the spreadsheet itself? Its in red lettering at the bottom of the first post.

edit - just noticed my quick links bar was wrong for Top and Pinglist links so thats all fixed now!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719 Can you add me to a pinglist for whenever you update?

Edit: Just noticed that you have Fishscale Basket under Specialty, but it's a chest so it goes in other.

Edit: Beeswax is found in the Training Fields, not the Scorched Forest.
@FireStorm3719 Can you add me to a pinglist for whenever you update?

Edit: Just noticed that you have Fishscale Basket under Specialty, but it's a chest so it goes in other.

Edit: Beeswax is found in the Training Fields, not the Scorched Forest.
@CleverTrick - adding now! And thank you for letting me know of the errors! Driving to a wedding now but will fix tonight!
@CleverTrick - adding now! And thank you for letting me know of the errors! Driving to a wedding now but will fix tonight!
@FireStorm3719 For Coral Grouse, you said it was used for HibDen, but it should go under Swipp.
@FireStorm3719 For Coral Grouse, you said it was used for HibDen, but it should go under Swipp.
@CleverTrick - thank you!
@CleverTrick - thank you!
New Update

Added the new Fiona fams and the Brightshine Jubliee fam and scene! Also made changes on errors that were brought to my attention.

Feel free to download a new, updated copy of the spreadsheet or see the Updates post on how to make the changes yourself to match your current copy to the most updated version!

If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick

Edit - also added link back to this forum!
New Update

Added the new Fiona fams and the Brightshine Jubliee fam and scene! Also made changes on errors that were brought to my attention.

Feel free to download a new, updated copy of the spreadsheet or see the Updates post on how to make the changes yourself to match your current copy to the most updated version!

If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick

Edit - also added link back to this forum!
Love this!!! Suggestion - link back to your thread from the google spreadsheet.
This is so helpful, thank you!
Love this!!! Suggestion - link back to your thread from the google spreadsheet.
This is so helpful, thank you!
@Banshee - oooo thats a great idea! thank you! and im glad its helpful to you!
@Banshee - oooo thats a great idea! thank you! and im glad its helpful to you!
New Update

Very quick update. Noticed there is no coli drop for Amethyst Strikers. just need to add M in its Coli column to indicate it drops in Mire

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick
New Update

Very quick update. Noticed there is no coli drop for Amethyst Strikers. just need to add M in its Coli column to indicate it drops in Mire

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8