Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Spirice - ooo i didnt know that! I'll add that to the instructions too! Thanks for the heads up!
@Spirice - ooo i didnt know that! I'll add that to the instructions too! Thanks for the heads up!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
New Update - 9/11

Now retired fest skins' materials removed: Copper Ore, Gravel, Iron Ore and Sand. They no longer have Baldwin formulas in Hoard tab and have been removed completely from Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs.

New genes have been added to the Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs. Along with their new mats that were previously not needed for anything: Igueel Leather and Toxic Igueel Fan both of which are drops in Redrock Cove from the newly added fams. Both of these are now in the Hoard tab as well.

line break

Since its a little all over the place today, feel free to download a new copy from the Master Sheet.

As always, feel free to ping if you have any trouble with the sheet! If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick @barbiegrrl
New Update - 9/11

Now retired fest skins' materials removed: Copper Ore, Gravel, Iron Ore and Sand. They no longer have Baldwin formulas in Hoard tab and have been removed completely from Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs.

New genes have been added to the Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs. Along with their new mats that were previously not needed for anything: Igueel Leather and Toxic Igueel Fan both of which are drops in Redrock Cove from the newly added fams. Both of these are now in the Hoard tab as well.

line break

Since its a little all over the place today, feel free to download a new copy from the Master Sheet.

As always, feel free to ping if you have any trouble with the sheet! If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 9/19

Pirate Event fams, vista and scene have been added! Event ends on 9/25 so make sure you brew and buy everything you need before then! Scene also drops randomly in all venues so start the coli grind if you want more than one copy!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 9/19

Pirate Event fams, vista and scene have been added! Event ends on 9/25 so make sure you brew and buy everything you need before then! Scene also drops randomly in all venues so start the coli grind if you want more than one copy!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 9/27

Pirate event has ended so the Pirate Vista and Scene have been changed to Retired until next year! Starfall Celebration items have also been added to Bestiary, Baldwin Tracker and Bios tabs. Baldwin tracker formulas have been added for Salt and Nickel Ore since those are needed to brew the fest skins this time around.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 9/27

Pirate event has ended so the Pirate Vista and Scene have been changed to Retired until next year! Starfall Celebration items have also been added to Bestiary, Baldwin Tracker and Bios tabs. Baldwin tracker formulas have been added for Salt and Nickel Ore since those are needed to brew the fest skins this time around.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 10/8

Starfall Celebration skins have been removed and all the new experience changes and brew times have been updated!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 10/8

Starfall Celebration skins have been removed and all the new experience changes and brew times have been updated!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 10/19

New fams & vista for the Forgotten Cave expansion have been added! So far, don't need any of the item drops for anything but will keep an eye out!

line break

Easy changes today so no need to download a whole new copy of the sheet if you don't want to! If you want to edit your sheet yourself: just add 10 rows onto the Bestiary tab and 1 row to Bios tab, then Copy --> Paste Special --> All except for borders.

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 10/19

New fams & vista for the Forgotten Cave expansion have been added! So far, don't need any of the item drops for anything but will keep an eye out!

line break

Easy changes today so no need to download a whole new copy of the sheet if you don't want to! If you want to edit your sheet yourself: just add 10 rows onto the Bestiary tab and 1 row to Bios tab, then Copy --> Paste Special --> All except for borders.

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 10/27

I don't know about you guys but I am SUPER EXCITED about this new hoard revamp! We don't have to look up every item anymore to see if its useful with all these handy-dandy icons! Aka anything with an icon under it should be kept/vaulted! I will still keep the Hoard tab up to date since it shows the quantities needed and where to find everything.

Added all the items for Riot of Rot 2020 as well! Will probably just keep the fest skins in there after the fest is over and just change to Fest Skin #1 and #2 or something since they use the same materials over and over again. This way I won't have to keep re-adding and deleting each fest for them.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 10/27

I don't know about you guys but I am SUPER EXCITED about this new hoard revamp! We don't have to look up every item anymore to see if its useful with all these handy-dandy icons! Aka anything with an icon under it should be kept/vaulted! I will still keep the Hoard tab up to date since it shows the quantities needed and where to find everything.

Added all the items for Riot of Rot 2020 as well! Will probably just keep the fest skins in there after the fest is over and just change to Fest Skin #1 and #2 or something since they use the same materials over and over again. This way I won't have to keep re-adding and deleting each fest for them.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 11/4

Lots of changes today! First off, changed the Riot of Fest skins to Fest Skin #1 and #2 since they use almost same materials over and over again for each fest. This way I won't have to keep re-adding and deleting each fest for them.

Next, added the new fiona fams (which are adorable) as well as the new Vista obtainable from TMP. Based on the wording and its name, sounds like it will be available in the fall only.

Finally, made a TON of changes to the Hoard, Swipp Tracker and Trade Data tabs since all the skins and accents were retired. Some of the materials are still used for Hib Den or Baldwin but most were removed from the sheet all together.

See the Updates post if you want to see the full list of changed items. At least with the new icons with the Hoard revamp, its SUPER easy to go thru and sell all these items that we don't need anymore since they no longer have the swipp icons!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 11/4

Lots of changes today! First off, changed the Riot of Fest skins to Fest Skin #1 and #2 since they use almost same materials over and over again for each fest. This way I won't have to keep re-adding and deleting each fest for them.

Next, added the new fiona fams (which are adorable) as well as the new Vista obtainable from TMP. Based on the wording and its name, sounds like it will be available in the fall only.

Finally, made a TON of changes to the Hoard, Swipp Tracker and Trade Data tabs since all the skins and accents were retired. Some of the materials are still used for Hib Den or Baldwin but most were removed from the sheet all together.

See the Updates post if you want to see the full list of changed items. At least with the new icons with the Hoard revamp, its SUPER easy to go thru and sell all these items that we don't need anymore since they no longer have the swipp icons!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 11/12

Ancient Breed release update! Added the 2 new fams along with the 2 veilspun genes and needed materials to the relevant tabs in the Master Sheet! Will change the Willowmane Deerling to retired next week once it no longer becomes available.

See the Updates post if you want to see the full list of changed items.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update - 11/12

Ancient Breed release update! Added the 2 new fams along with the 2 veilspun genes and needed materials to the relevant tabs in the Master Sheet! Will change the Willowmane Deerling to retired next week once it no longer becomes available.

line break

Update Pinglist:
[center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]New Update - 11/23[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] Rockbreaker Ceremony update! Added in the new fest fam, scene and fest skincents. Willowmane Deerling has also been marked retired since it is no longer available thru Galore or can be brewed. For those wanting to prepare for Night of the Nocturne, start melting and converting mats to the ones you need! These are from last year so not 100% certain if the recipes will be the same this year but will add them to the Baldwin Tracker when I can verify these are correct: [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3f1ff64a9808ad0de1cc706d28fc6863/tumblr_inline_oidn2l4t6R1rxa3gl_400.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d7661eecac9e5ee46d89a14a67fee29b/tumblr_inline_oidn35MN6r1rxa3gl_400.png[/img] Source: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2768916#post_41041169]Prepare and Survive NoTN V1.0[/url][/center] See the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328/1#post_43704208]Updates[/url] post if you want to see the full list of changed items. [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] ----- Since its a little all over the place today, [b]feel free to download a new copy from the Master Sheet.[/b] As always, feel free to ping if you have any trouble with the sheet! If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help! [b]Update Pinglist:[/b] @Slidefox @CleverTrick @barbiegrrl
New Update - 11/23

Rockbreaker Ceremony update! Added in the new fest fam, scene and fest skincents. Willowmane Deerling has also been marked retired since it is no longer available thru Galore or can be brewed.

For those wanting to prepare for Night of the Nocturne, start melting and converting mats to the ones you need! These are from last year so not 100% certain if the recipes will be the same this year but will add them to the Baldwin Tracker when I can verify these are correct:

line break

Update Pinglist:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8