Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328/1#post_2875328][color=blue]Top[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704204][color=blue]What's Included[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704206][color=blue]Customize[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704207][color=blue]Recommendations[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704208][color=blue]Updates[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704209][color=blue]Links[/color][/url][/center] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [center] [b][color=green]List of ALL items used in Hib Den Quests, Swipp Trades and Baldwin Brews + ALL familiars + ALL Scenes + ALL Vistas. As well as HOW MANY you need and WHERE to find them! Also now includes a Baldwin Material Calculator & Swipp Material Calculator![/color][/b][/center] I'm extremely OCD about how clean my Hoard is (aka if its not a useful item, it's GONE) lol. So I ran into the problem of what I actually need to keep vs what I can sell. So I started this a few months before the Game Database came out using various guides already in the forums as well as FR Wiki. It is now fine tuned with Game Database Data! I primarily made this for myself but figured I would share in case anyone wants a copy and doesn't want to click thru 5 gillion Game Database pages to get the same info. [center][b]Hoard Revamp (October 2020) - Now that the Hoard has super convenient icons under necessary items, its even easier to keep track of everything![/b][/center] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Why Use this Spreadsheet?[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] This sheet will help you quickly sort out your Hoard for what you need to keep and what is useless. ALL Hib Den quest items, Swipp materials, Baldwin materials and Scenes/Vistas for Dragon Bios are included as well as how many of each that you need and where to find them. It also has EVERY FAMILIAR and where to find each of them as well as calculators to let you know how many materials you need for Baldwin / Swipp based on what you want to brew /trade. We also now have a [b]VISUAL GUIDE[/b] thanks to @Cabe if you want a quick picture reference for what is included in the spreadsheet! Find the link to the guide in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704209][color=blue]Links[/color][/url]. Once you get your initial sorts and fams listed, it only takes a few minutes to go thru what you picked up for the day and keep your Hoard nice and organized! [color=transparent]line break[/color] [b]How I use it everyday: [/b] [list][*]Do my daily gathering, fam bonding, and coli grinding [*]Mark any new fams I receive in Bestiary tab [indent][color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] •[color=transparent]••[/color]Also, mark which fams hit Awakened [*]Open any chests receieved [*]Go thru Hoard to see if each item is necessary and needed for something [indent][color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] •[color=transparent]••[/color]Anything with [color=darkgreen]green[/color], [color=orange]yellow[/color] or [color=purple]purple[/color] icon under it is needed for [i]something[/i] and should be vaulted [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] •[color=transparent]••[/color]If item does not have an icon under it, Hoard Sell it or melt for mats since it is a useless item [*]Check to see what I want to brew / trade and what materials I still need to gather together [/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BV5UoKDVIC4VKFNKjoMStGac0umdumdu9go5K2LpAcY/edit?usp=sharing][color=red][size=6]SPREADSHEET LINK[/size][/color][/url][/center] [i]Note - sheet is locked and protected to prevent accidental editing by anyone but me. If you would like to edit anything or add in your fams, please [b][color=red]Save A Copy[/color][/b] of the sheet onto your Google Drive. You will then be able to sort and edit as you please. Just please be aware that your copy will not update with any changes I make to the Original Sheet. Also, you can't Save a Copy if you are on Incognito Mode.[/i]

line break
Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell
List of ALL items used in Hib Den Quests, Swipp Trades and Baldwin Brews + ALL familiars + ALL Scenes + ALL Vistas. As well as HOW MANY you need and WHERE to find them! Also now includes a Baldwin Material Calculator & Swipp Material Calculator!

I'm extremely OCD about how clean my Hoard is (aka if its not a useful item, it's GONE) lol. So I ran into the problem of what I actually need to keep vs what I can sell.

So I started this a few months before the Game Database came out using various guides already in the forums as well as FR Wiki. It is now fine tuned with Game Database Data!

I primarily made this for myself but figured I would share in case anyone wants a copy and doesn't want to click thru 5 gillion Game Database pages to get the same info.
Hoard Revamp (October 2020) - Now that the Hoard has super convenient icons under necessary items, its even easier to keep track of everything!

line break
line break
Why Use this Spreadsheet?

This sheet will help you quickly sort out your Hoard for what you need to keep and what is useless. ALL Hib Den quest items, Swipp materials, Baldwin materials and Scenes/Vistas for Dragon Bios are included as well as how many of each that you need and where to find them. It also has EVERY FAMILIAR and where to find each of them as well as calculators to let you know how many materials you need for Baldwin / Swipp based on what you want to brew /trade.

We also now have a VISUAL GUIDE thanks to @Cabe if you want a quick picture reference for what is included in the spreadsheet! Find the link to the guide in Links.

Once you get your initial sorts and fams listed, it only takes a few minutes to go thru what you picked up for the day and keep your Hoard nice and organized!

line break
How I use it everyday:
  • Do my daily gathering, fam bonding, and coli grinding
  • Mark any new fams I receive in Bestiary tab
    line break
    ••Also, mark which fams hit Awakened
  • Open any chests receieved
  • Go thru Hoard to see if each item is necessary and needed for something
    line break
    ••Anything with green, yellow or purple icon under it is needed for something and should be vaulted
    line break
    ••If item does not have an icon under it, Hoard Sell it or melt for mats since it is a useless item
  • Check to see what I want to brew / trade and what materials I still need to gather together

line break
line break

Note - sheet is locked and protected to prevent accidental editing by anyone but me. If you would like to edit anything or add in your fams, please Save A Copy of the sheet onto your Google Drive. You will then be able to sort and edit as you please. Just please be aware that your copy will not update with any changes I make to the Original Sheet. Also, you can't Save a Copy if you are on Incognito Mode.
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328/1#post_2875328][color=blue]Top[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704204][color=blue]What's Included[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704206][color=blue]Customize[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704207][color=blue]Recommendations[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704208][color=blue]Updates[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704209][color=blue]Links[/color][/url][/center] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]What's Included[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] Need help figuring out the sheet or what each part is for? Check out this post! [i][color=red]Note - any items that can be pulled from Pinkerton are not included since MOST items in the game can be pulled but you have no control over it since its totally random[/color][/i] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]All Tabs[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [list][*]Item # - item id [*]Item Name - name of item [/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Hoard Tab[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [center][i][b][color=darkblue]Hoard Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing![/color][/b][/i][/center] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [b]Sort By Section:[/b] [list][*]Type - which Hoard tab the item is stored [*]Type # - list of Hoard tabs in order (only really used as a Sort tool since the tabs are not in alphabetical order) [*]Quest # - lists which Hib Den quest item is used for if needed (again more of a Sort tool) [/list] [b]Used For Section:[/b] [list][*][color=red]Hib Den[/color] - number needed for Hib Den quests [indent][color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] [i]- Swipp items needed for Hib Den tasks: # of items needed for the trade in are in the Swipp column (G) while the finished item is in Hib Den column (F) [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] - Both the materials needed and final product are given a quest number even though the quest in your Quest Turn In just lists the final product. [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] - Finished products are obviously found in Swipp as listed in column O while you can find the materials needed in their respective locations in columns L - N[/i] [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color][/indent][/list] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4tJy99N.png[/img] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [list][*][color=blue]Swipp[/color] - number needed for Swipp trades [*][color=darkgreen]Baldwin[/color] - number needed for Baldwin Brews [indent][color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] [i]- Note - these numbers are for AT LEAST one trade / brew to show what it is needed for [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] - If you input more than 1 for any trade / brew in the Total Needed columns in Baldwin Tracker and Swipp Tracker tabs, all Hoard amounts will AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE to include the new total[/i] [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color][/indent][/list] [list][*]Total Needed - sum of each Hib Den, Swipp and Baldwin for item (again only for ONE Swipp trade or brew so be careful selling any extras) [/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [list][*]Hoard Sell Price - what you will get if you Hoard Sell one of the item [*]Needed For - lists which Hib Den task, Swipp trade or Baldwin brew item is used for [/list] [b]Obtained By Section:[/b] [list][*]Gathering - obtained by gathering at specified levels and locations [*]Coliseum - obtained as a coli drop at specified venues [*]Chests - obtained in a chest [*]Other - obtained other ways such as fam bonding, Baldwin brew, Swipp trade, Treasure Marketplace [/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Abbreviations Key[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [columns][center][b]Elements:[/b][/center] [list][*]A = Arcane [*]E = Earth [*]F = Fire [*]I = Ice [*]Ln = Lightning [*]Lt = Light [*]N = Nature [*]P = Plague [*]S = Shadow [*]Wa = Water [*]Wi = Wind[/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [nextcol][color=transparent]next[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Coli Venues:[/b][/center] [list][*]AV = All Venues [*]TF = Training Fields [*]WP = Woodland Path [*]SF = Scorched Forest [*]SD = Sandswept Delta [*]BG = Blooming Grove [*]FC = Forgotten Cave [*]BF = Bamboo Falls [*]TS = Thunderhead Savanna [*]RC = Redrock Cove [*]Wa = Waterway [*]A = Arena [*]Vv = Volcanic Vents [*]RJ = Rainsong Jungle [*]BW = Boreal Wood [*]CP = Crystal Pools [*]HR = Harpy's Roost [*]GR = Ghostlight Ruins [*]M = Mire [*]KB = Kelp Beds [*]GW = Golem Workshop [*]FP = Forbidden Portal[/list] [nextcol][color=transparent]next[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Chests / Other:[/b][/center] [list][*]R = Rusted Treasure Chest [*]I = Iron Treasure Chest [*]G = Gilded Treasure Chest [*]S = Strange Chest [*]SIC = Spare Inventory Crate [*]PT = Prismatic Token[/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color][/columns] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Bestiary Tab[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [center][i][b][color=darkblue]Bestiary Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing EXCEPT in the [color=goldenrod]yellow highlighted cells[/color] (where you can enter X's to keep track of your fams)[/color][/b][/i][/center] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [list][*]# - number list (used mostly to see that total list is correct number-wise) [*][color=goldenrod]Have[/color] - mark with an X which fams you have [*][color=goldenrod]Max[/color] - mark with an X which fams you have awakened [/list] [b]Obtained By Section (mostly used for Sorting purposes):[/b] [list][*]Coli - which fams can drop in a coli venue [*]Venue - lists which venue they drop from in order (used as a Sort tool) [*]Gather - which fams can be found by Gathering [*]Swipp - obtained thru Swipp trade [*][color=darkorange]Fiona[/color] - obtained after completing a specific Fiona task [*]Brew - obtained thru Baldwin Brew [*]GMP - can be bought in Gem Marketplace [*]TMP - can be bought in Treasure Marketplace [*]Marva - gift from Marva on April Fool's day [*]Chest - can be obtained from a chest [*][color=red]Fest[/color] - festival fam, only (possibly) available during a fest [*][color=purple]NoN[/color] - only available during Night of the Nocturne [*][color=red]Retired[/color] - no longer available [/list] [b]Locations Section:[/b] [list][*]Coliseum - which venues to find fam in [*]Gathering - what level and element to find fam in [*]Trading Post - level needed to brew fams [*]Market Place - price of fam in Gem and Treasure Marketplaces [*]Chest - what chest they can possibly be found in [*]Event - whether fam can possibly be found in a Spare Inventory Crate or available to be purchased with a Prismatic Token [/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Baldwin Tracker[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [center][i][b][color=darkblue]Baldwin Tracker Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing EXCEPT in the [color=goldenrod]yellow highlighted cells[/color] (where you can keep track of your materials and brews needed)[/color][/b][/i] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [i][b][color=red]Note - will add in Event Brews as they activate since I can't get the data now[/color][/b][/i] [color=transparent]line break[/color][/center] [list][*]Type - which Hoard tab the item is stored in and which type of brew it is [*]Type # - just used to sort the sections [*]Level Needed - level of cauldron needed to brew item [*][color=goldenrod]Have[/color] - mark how many of each material & finished product you HAVE [*][color=goldenrod]Total Needed[/color] - mark how many of each material & finished product you NEED [*]Remaining Needed - automatically calculates how many more you need to gather / brew [*]Extra - automatically calculates how many extra material / item you can sell [/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Swipp Tracker[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [center][i][b][color=darkblue]Swipp Tracker Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing EXCEPT in the [color=goldenrod]yellow highlighted cells[/color] (where you can keep track of your materials and swaps needed)[/color][/b][/i] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [i][b][color=red]Note - will add in Event Trades as they activate since I can't get the data now[/color][/b][/i] [color=transparent]line break[/color][/center] [list][*]Type - which Hoard tab the item is stored in and which type of brew it is [*]Type # - just used to sort the sections [*][color=goldenrod]Have[/color] - mark how many of each material & swapped item you HAVE [*][color=goldenrod]Total Needed[/color] - mark how many of each material & swapped item you NEED [*]Remaining Needed - automatically calculates how many more you need to gather / brew [*]Extra - automatically calculates how many extra material / item you can sell [/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Bios Tab[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [center][i][b][color=darkblue]Bios Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing EXCEPT in the [color=goldenrod]yellow highlighted cells[/color] (where you can enter X's to keep track of your scenes / vistas)[/color][/b][/i][/center] [color=transparent]line break[/color] [list][*]# - number list (used mostly to see that total list is correct number-wise) [*]Item # - scene/vista item id [*][color=goldenrod]Have[/color] - how many scenes you have / if you have vista [*][color=goldenrod]Need[/color] - how many scenes you need / if you need vista [/list] [b]Obtained By Section (mostly used for Sorting purposes):[/b] [list][*]Coli - which can drop in a coli venue [*]Swipp - obtained thru Swipp trade [*]Brew - obtained thru Baldwin Brew [*]GMP - can be bought in Gem Marketplace [*]TMP - can be bought in Treasure Marketplace [*][color=red]Fest[/color] - festival item, only (possibly) available during a fest [*][color=purple]NoN[/color] - only available during Night of the Nocturne [*][color=red]Retired[/color] - no longer available [/list] [b]Locations Section:[/b] [list][*]Coliseum - which venues it drops in [*]GMP - price in Gem Marketplace [*]TMP - price in Treasure Marketplace [*]Event - whether it can possibly be found in a Spare Inventory Crate or NoN Strange Chest or other event info [/list] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Brew Data[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [center][i][b][color=darkblue]Brew Data Tab is locked & Hidden to prevent ANY editing![/color][/b][/i][/center] Used to store data for ALL Baldwin Bress. Feel free to unhide it if you want to check out all the specifics but the Baldwin Tracker condenses this all down for you in an Easy to Use way. [color=transparent]line break[/color] [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Trade Data[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] [center][i][b][color=darkblue]Trade Data Tab is locked & Hidden to prevent ANY editing![/color][/b][/i][/center] Used to store data for ALL Swipp Trades. Feel free to unhide it if you want to check out all the specifics but the Swipp Tracker condenses this all down for you in an Easy to Use way.

line break
What's Included

Need help figuring out the sheet or what each part is for? Check out this post!

Note - any items that can be pulled from Pinkerton are not included since MOST items in the game can be pulled but you have no control over it since its totally random

line break
line break
All Tabs
  • Item # - item id
  • Item Name - name of item

line break
line break
Hoard Tab
Hoard Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing!
line break

Sort By Section:
  • Type - which Hoard tab the item is stored
  • Type # - list of Hoard tabs in order (only really used as a Sort tool since the tabs are not in alphabetical order)
  • Quest # - lists which Hib Den quest item is used for if needed (again more of a Sort tool)

Used For Section:
  • Hib Den - number needed for Hib Den quests
    line break
    - Swipp items needed for Hib Den tasks: # of items needed for the trade in are in the Swipp column (G) while the finished item is in Hib Den column (F)
    line break
    - Both the materials needed and final product are given a quest number even though the quest in your Quest Turn In just lists the final product.
    line break
    - Finished products are obviously found in Swipp as listed in column O while you can find the materials needed in their respective locations in columns L - N

line break
4tJy99N.png
line break
  • Swipp - number needed for Swipp trades
  • Baldwin - number needed for Baldwin Brews
    line break
    - Note - these numbers are for AT LEAST one trade / brew to show what it is needed for
    line break
    - If you input more than 1 for any trade / brew in the Total Needed columns in Baldwin Tracker and Swipp Tracker tabs, all Hoard amounts will AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE to include the new total

line break
  • Total Needed - sum of each Hib Den, Swipp and Baldwin for item (again only for ONE Swipp trade or brew so be careful selling any extras)

line break
  • Hoard Sell Price - what you will get if you Hoard Sell one of the item
  • Needed For - lists which Hib Den task, Swipp trade or Baldwin brew item is used for

Obtained By Section:
  • Gathering - obtained by gathering at specified levels and locations
  • Coliseum - obtained as a coli drop at specified venues
  • Chests - obtained in a chest
  • Other - obtained other ways such as fam bonding, Baldwin brew, Swipp trade, Treasure Marketplace

line break
line break
Abbreviations Key
Elements:
  • A = Arcane
  • E = Earth
  • F = Fire
  • I = Ice
  • Ln = Lightning
  • Lt = Light
  • N = Nature
  • P = Plague
  • S = Shadow
  • Wa = Water
  • Wi = Wind
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
next
Coli Venues:
  • AV = All Venues
  • TF = Training Fields
  • WP = Woodland Path
  • SF = Scorched Forest
  • SD = Sandswept Delta
  • BG = Blooming Grove
  • FC = Forgotten Cave
  • BF = Bamboo Falls
  • TS = Thunderhead Savanna
  • RC = Redrock Cove
  • Wa = Waterway
  • A = Arena
  • Vv = Volcanic Vents
  • RJ = Rainsong Jungle
  • BW = Boreal Wood
  • CP = Crystal Pools
  • HR = Harpy's Roost
  • GR = Ghostlight Ruins
  • M = Mire
  • KB = Kelp Beds
  • GW = Golem Workshop
  • FP = Forbidden Portal
next
Chests / Other:
  • R = Rusted Treasure Chest
  • I = Iron Treasure Chest
  • G = Gilded Treasure Chest
  • S = Strange Chest
  • SIC = Spare Inventory Crate
  • PT = Prismatic Token
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break
line break

line break
line break
Bestiary Tab
Bestiary Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing EXCEPT in the yellow highlighted cells
(where you can enter X's to keep track of your fams)
line break
  • # - number list (used mostly to see that total list is correct number-wise)
  • Have - mark with an X which fams you have
  • Max - mark with an X which fams you have awakened

Obtained By Section (mostly used for Sorting purposes):
  • Coli - which fams can drop in a coli venue
  • Venue - lists which venue they drop from in order (used as a Sort tool)
  • Gather - which fams can be found by Gathering
  • Swipp - obtained thru Swipp trade
  • Fiona - obtained after completing a specific Fiona task
  • Brew - obtained thru Baldwin Brew
  • GMP - can be bought in Gem Marketplace
  • TMP - can be bought in Treasure Marketplace
  • Marva - gift from Marva on April Fool's day
  • Chest - can be obtained from a chest
  • Fest - festival fam, only (possibly) available during a fest
  • NoN - only available during Night of the Nocturne
  • Retired - no longer available

Locations Section:
  • Coliseum - which venues to find fam in
  • Gathering - what level and element to find fam in
  • Trading Post - level needed to brew fams
  • Market Place - price of fam in Gem and Treasure Marketplaces
  • Chest - what chest they can possibly be found in
  • Event - whether fam can possibly be found in a Spare Inventory Crate or available to be purchased with a Prismatic Token

line break
line break
Baldwin Tracker
Baldwin Tracker Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing EXCEPT in the yellow highlighted cells
(where you can keep track of your materials and brews needed)

line break
Note - will add in Event Brews as they activate since I can't get the data now
line break
  • Type - which Hoard tab the item is stored in and which type of brew it is
  • Type # - just used to sort the sections
  • Level Needed - level of cauldron needed to brew item
  • Have - mark how many of each material & finished product you HAVE
  • Total Needed - mark how many of each material & finished product you NEED
  • Remaining Needed - automatically calculates how many more you need to gather / brew
  • Extra - automatically calculates how many extra material / item you can sell

line break

line break
line break
Swipp Tracker
Swipp Tracker Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing EXCEPT in the yellow highlighted cells
(where you can keep track of your materials and swaps needed)

line break
Note - will add in Event Trades as they activate since I can't get the data now
line break
  • Type - which Hoard tab the item is stored in and which type of brew it is
  • Type # - just used to sort the sections
  • Have - mark how many of each material & swapped item you HAVE
  • Total Needed - mark how many of each material & swapped item you NEED
  • Remaining Needed - automatically calculates how many more you need to gather / brew
  • Extra - automatically calculates how many extra material / item you can sell

line break

line break
line break
Bios Tab
Bios Tab is locked to prevent ANY editing EXCEPT in the yellow highlighted cells
(where you can enter X's to keep track of your scenes / vistas)
line break
  • # - number list (used mostly to see that total list is correct number-wise)
  • Item # - scene/vista item id
  • Have - how many scenes you have / if you have vista
  • Need - how many scenes you need / if you need vista

Obtained By Section (mostly used for Sorting purposes):
  • Coli - which can drop in a coli venue
  • Swipp - obtained thru Swipp trade
  • Brew - obtained thru Baldwin Brew
  • GMP - can be bought in Gem Marketplace
  • TMP - can be bought in Treasure Marketplace
  • Fest - festival item, only (possibly) available during a fest
  • NoN - only available during Night of the Nocturne
  • Retired - no longer available

Locations Section:
  • Coliseum - which venues it drops in
  • GMP - price in Gem Marketplace
  • TMP - price in Treasure Marketplace
  • Event - whether it can possibly be found in a Spare Inventory Crate or NoN Strange Chest or other event info

line break
line break
Brew Data
Brew Data Tab is locked & Hidden to prevent ANY editing!

Used to store data for ALL Baldwin Bress. Feel free to unhide it if you want to check out all the specifics but the Baldwin Tracker condenses this all down for you in an Easy to Use way.

line break

line break
line break
Trade Data
Trade Data Tab is locked & Hidden to prevent ANY editing!

Used to store data for ALL Swipp Trades. Feel free to unhide it if you want to check out all the specifics but the Swipp Tracker condenses this all down for you in an Easy to Use way.

line break
Customize / Sort the Spreadsheet

Note - sheet is locked and protected to prevent accidental editing by anyone but me. If you would like to edit anything or add in your fams, please Save A Copy of the sheet onto your Google Drive. You will then be able to sort and edit as you please. Just please be aware that your copy will not update with any changes I make to the Original Sheet

line break
line break
How to Make Your Own Copy
File --> Make A Copy

You can now edit the your own copy of the sheet as you wish. Just make sure to add any updates I make to the template if you want yours to stay up to date or make another copy when I do update.

line break
line break
How to Sort

Hoard tab - Make sure ALL columns are selected so data doesn't get mixed up! Don't select top two Header rows. --> Data --> Sort Range --> select which column(s) you want to sort by

Bestiary tab - Make sure ALL columns EXCEPT FIRST ONE are selected so data doesn't get mixed up! Don't select top two Header rows. --> Data --> Sort Range --> select which column(s) you want to sort by

Bios tab - Make sure ALL columns EXCEPT FIRST ONE are selected so data doesn't get mixed up! Don't select top two Header rows. --> Data --> Sort Range --> select which column(s) you want to sort by

Baldwin Tracker tab - Don't sort - will mix up the borders separating the sections for ease of use

Swipp Tracker tab - Don't sort - will mix up the borders separating the sections for ease of use

Brew Data - Don't sort or edit - messing with this tab will screw up the Tracker tab

Trade Data - Don't sort or edit - messing with this tab will screw up the Tracker tab

line break
line break
Initial Data Needed

Bestiary tab - Go thru your Bestiary on FR and place an X for each one you own in the Have column. Repeat for all Awakened familiars in the Max column.

Bios tab - Mark how many scenes / vistas you have / need in the respective column

Baldwin Tracker tab - mark which brews you want in Total Needed --> mark how many transmutation materials you Have --> mark how many corresponding materials you Have to complete the brews

Swipp Tracker tab - mark which swaps you want in Total Needed --> mark how many corresponding materials you Have to complete the trades

line break
Customize / Sort the Spreadsheet

Note - sheet is locked and protected to prevent accidental editing by anyone but me. If you would like to edit anything or add in your fams, please Save A Copy of the sheet onto your Google Drive. You will then be able to sort and edit as you please. Just please be aware that your copy will not update with any changes I make to the Original Sheet

line break
line break
How to Make Your Own Copy
File --> Make A Copy

You can now edit the your own copy of the sheet as you wish. Just make sure to add any updates I make to the template if you want yours to stay up to date or make another copy when I do update.

line break
line break
How to Sort

Hoard tab - Make sure ALL columns are selected so data doesn't get mixed up! Don't select top two Header rows. --> Data --> Sort Range --> select which column(s) you want to sort by

Bestiary tab - Make sure ALL columns EXCEPT FIRST ONE are selected so data doesn't get mixed up! Don't select top two Header rows. --> Data --> Sort Range --> select which column(s) you want to sort by

Bios tab - Make sure ALL columns EXCEPT FIRST ONE are selected so data doesn't get mixed up! Don't select top two Header rows. --> Data --> Sort Range --> select which column(s) you want to sort by

Baldwin Tracker tab - Don't sort - will mix up the borders separating the sections for ease of use

Swipp Tracker tab - Don't sort - will mix up the borders separating the sections for ease of use

Brew Data - Don't sort or edit - messing with this tab will screw up the Tracker tab

Trade Data - Don't sort or edit - messing with this tab will screw up the Tracker tab

line break
line break
Initial Data Needed

Bestiary tab - Go thru your Bestiary on FR and place an X for each one you own in the Have column. Repeat for all Awakened familiars in the Max column.

Bios tab - Mark how many scenes / vistas you have / need in the respective column

Baldwin Tracker tab - mark which brews you want in Total Needed --> mark how many transmutation materials you Have --> mark how many corresponding materials you Have to complete the brews

Swipp Tracker tab - mark which swaps you want in Total Needed --> mark how many corresponding materials you Have to complete the trades

line break
Recommendations
  1. Link back to this thread from the google spreadsheet --> IMPLEMENTED
  2. Baldwin data / tracker --> IMPLEMENTED
  3. Swipp Trades data / tracker --> IMPLEMENTED

Possible Future Additions:
Apparel - was thinking about adding an apparel tab for any relevant data as well as which pieces are already in a set (for those like me who are terrible at matching clothes lol). For now though, check out Eclipse's Apparel Catalog by EclipseDragon. They have a catalog of all apparel available on site as well as those in sets!

I will most likely be using their guide as a base point and adding in where to find them as well as any costs if needed to purchase.

line break
IF YOU SEE ANY SPELLING ERRORS OR JUST GENERAL ERRORS,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN FIX IT!

line break
This much data entry just sends me into a copy-paste
trance so may have missed something!

line break
Recommendations
  1. Link back to this thread from the google spreadsheet --> IMPLEMENTED
  2. Baldwin data / tracker --> IMPLEMENTED
  3. Swipp Trades data / tracker --> IMPLEMENTED

Possible Future Additions:
Apparel - was thinking about adding an apparel tab for any relevant data as well as which pieces are already in a set (for those like me who are terrible at matching clothes lol). For now though, check out Eclipse's Apparel Catalog by EclipseDragon. They have a catalog of all apparel available on site as well as those in sets!

I will most likely be using their guide as a base point and adding in where to find them as well as any costs if needed to purchase.

line break
IF YOU SEE ANY SPELLING ERRORS OR JUST GENERAL ERRORS,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN FIX IT!

line break
This much data entry just sends me into a copy-paste
trance so may have missed something!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328/1#post_2875328][color=blue]Top[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704204][color=blue]What's Included[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704206][color=blue]Customize[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704207][color=blue]Recommendations[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704208][color=blue]Updates[/color][/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704209][color=blue]Links[/color][/url][/center] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Update Pinglist[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] @Slidefox @CleverTrick @barbiegrrl [color=transparent]line break[/color] ----- [color=transparent]line break[/color] [center][font=gabriola][color=blue][size=7]Updates[/size][/color][/font][size=4][/center] If you are keeping and editing your own copy of the spreadsheet, please use the Original Template as a guide. [color=red]Copy over any changes I make to the Original Template and Paste to your spreadsheet based on the following sections:[/color] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] Make a new row in your sheet. Copy whole row of new data from Original Template and Paste to your sheet. Sort sheet as guided in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704206][color=blue]Customize[/color][/url] post. [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Find row in your sheet that is having data changed. Copy whole row of matching data from Original Template and Paste to your sheet. Sort sheet as guided in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704206][color=blue]Customize[/color][/url] post. [b]Delete Existing Data:[/b] Find row in your sheet that is no longer needed. Delete that row. ----- [b]Color Key: [/b] (Matches color of Tabs in Spreadsheet) [list][*]Black text items --> changes in Hoard Tab [*][color=red]Red text items[/color] --> changes to Bestiary Tab [*][color=purple]Purple text items[/color] --> changes to Bios Tab [*][color=green]Green text items[/color] --> changes to Baldwin Tracker Tab [*][color=blue]Blue text items[/color] --> changes to Swipp Tracker Tab[/list] ----- [size=1][b][color=blue]6/22 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Crowncrest Melprin, Octoflyer Baron, Golden Roc, Hellhound, Shining Cancer,[/color] [color=purple]Scene: Lightweaver's Domain[/color] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Fishscale Basket, Beeswax, Coral Grouse[/size] [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] [size=1]Added link back to this forum in first two boxes of Hoard tab[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]6/25 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Amethyst Striker[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]6/30 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Duskrat [b]Delete Existing Data:[/b] Deeps Cucumber (accidental repeat line for Deepsea Cucumber)[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]7/1 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Squirrel Skull, Cedar Logs, Runed Tuft of Fur, Frozen Rock Flow, Red Linen Fabric Scrap, Lyretail Puffer, Berserker's Belt, Umbral Yarn, Firestarter, Splintered Reeds, Amber Algae[/size] [color=transparent][size=1]line break[/size][/color] [size=1]We also now have a [b]VISUAL GUIDE[/b] thanks to @Cabe if you want a quick picture reference for what is included in the spreadsheet! Find the link to the guide in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2875328#post_43704209][color=blue]Links[/color][/url][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]7/6 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Pale Pink Rose, Mana Bolt[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]7/8 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=red]Woodland Turkey[/color] [b]Deleted Existing Data:[/b] Rambra Horn [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] Fine Alchemical Reduction, Glass Beaker, Imbued Sulfur, Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, Reinforced Glass Beaker, Auburn Woolly Belt, Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle, Glazed Mammophant Mask, Lawn Sin, Overly-Engineered Buckler, Polished Walking Sticks, Slinky Band, Sorceress' Loopbelt, Walrus Pelt, Wind-Up Key, Wolpertinger Hoodie, Zeeba Horn[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]7/14 Update[/color][/b] HUGE UPDATE!! So much added! [b]Hoard Tab[/b] - Items added (didn't write down which unfortunately), quantities fixed for Swipp and Baldwin columns as well as coding to link to the Tracker tabs [color=red][b]Bestiary Tab[/b] - Have / Max columns highlighted to easily show where YOU need to add data [color=green][b]Baldwin Tracker Tab[/b] - NEW! [color=blue][b]Swipp Tracker Tab[/b] - NEW! [color=purple][b]Bios Tab[/b] - Have / Need columns highlighted to easily show where YOU need to add data [color=green][b]Brew Data Tab[/b] - NEW! Tab is hidden so sheet loads faster [color=blue][b]Trade Data Tab[/b] - NEW!T ab is hidden so sheet loads faster[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]7/27 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=red]Charoite Burrower[/color], Copper Ore & Sand --> added Baldwin Tracker Formulas, [color=green]Prismatic Token[/color] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Crackling Leo[/color], [color=purple]Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain[/color], [color=green]Copper Ore[/color], [color=green]Sand[/color], [color=green]Charged Sprocket[/color], [color=green]Charged Sprocket (2)[/color], [color=green]Charged Sprocket (5)[/color], [color=green]Charged Sprocket (20)[/color], [color=green]Skin: Lightning Fish[/color], [color=green]Accent: Circuitattoos[/color] -[color=green]Also updated the sum formulas in the Brew Data tab, added Copper Ore and Sand columns in Material section, and added data for Fest items[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]8/7 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]Changed Remaining Needed formula in Brew Data sheet from hlookup to vlookup, added more (and changed name of a few) section breakers in Baldwin Tracker sheet[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]8/17 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Changed all Forgotten Cave drops from FG to FC in Obtained by Coliseum Column[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]8/18 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Warbling Watcher, Rainbowbeast, Leatherwing Boar, Ruffled Serpent, Shardspine Boar, Quillcrown Parda[/color] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]Organized Transmutations Needed & Materials Needed sections by Type # then Item # to match Hoard organization. [/color] [color=blue]Organized Materials Needed section by Type # then Item # to match Hoard organization[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]8/24 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Burning Virgo, Glittering Jeweler[/color], [color=purple]Scene: Flamecaller's Domain[/color], [color=green]Iron Ore[/color], [color=green]Gravel[/color], [color=green]Charged Sprocket[/color], [color=green]Charged Sprocket (2)[/color], [color=green]Charged Sprocket (5)[/color], [color=green]Charged Sprocket (20)[/color], [color=green]Accent: Lavadrop Bombadier[/color], [color=green]Skin: Magma Heart[/color] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Iron Ore, Gravel --> added Baldwin Tracker Formulas[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]8/31 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Coastline Sawbeak, Green-Breasted Sawbeak, Surf Strider, Coast Charger, Toxic Igueel, Igueel Matriarch[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]9/4 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] All fams in Hoard tab now have lookup functions to pull data from Bestiary tab, [color=red]added Swipp and Fiona to missing blank Trading Post cells for those that needed it, Lvl. 25+ brew for Gryphlets[/color] [b]Deleted Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]past fest skins/accents[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]9/11 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Deleted brew formulas for Copper Ore, Gravel, Iron Ore and Sand. [b]Deleted Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]Deleted Copper Ore, Gravel, Iron Ore and Sand from Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs[/color] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] Igueel Leather, Toxic Igueel Fan to Hoard tab, [color=green]Baldwin Tracker tab and Brew Data tab. Stitched and Patchwork genes to Baldwin Tracker tab and Brew Data tabs[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]9/19 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] Scarlet Macaw, Blue and Gold Macaw to [color=red]Bestiary tab, [color=green]Baldwin Tracker tab and Brew Data tab[/color]. Also added [color=red]Crackers[/color], [color=purple]Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity, Vista: Pirate's Life[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]9/27 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b][color=purple]Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity & Vista: Pirate's Life both changed to retired[/color], Salt & Nickel Ore now have Baldwin tracking formulas [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Enchanted Libra, Reserved Jeweler, Chainlink Jeweler,[/color] [color=green]Magical Shard, Accent: Starwood Glass, Skin: Outer Being, Salt, Nickel Ore[/color], [color=purple]Scene: Arcanist's Domain[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]10/8 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Removed Baldwin tracking formulas for Salt & Nickel Ore [b]Deleted Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]Deleted Salt & Nickel Ore from Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs, Deleted Fest skins[/color] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=green]Updated exp gains and brew times[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]10/19 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Bell Goat, Polarized Bell Goat, Burrow Bear, Dire Claw, Cave Lantern, Creeping Cluster, Djamor Bat, Ostreatus Bat, Swiftstride Soldier, Stonestomp Spearmaiden[/color] [color=purple]Vista: Forgotten Cave II[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]10/27 Update[/color][/b] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Salt & Iron Ore now have Baldwin tracking formulas [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Spoiling Scorpio, Vibrant Jeweler,[/color] [color=green]All-Seeing Shroom, Accent: Queenly Carapace, Skin: Accent: Helicoprinus, Salt, Iron Ore[/color], [color=purple]Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]11/4 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Fleetflight Manticore, Alabaster Squirmscoot, Lop-eared Faun, Liquid Fiendcat, Bihorn Chacma, Basalt Eruption[/color], [color=purple]Vista: Cozy Harvest[/color] [b]Deleted Existing Data:[/b] Wasteland Pauper, Mana Thief, Harlequin Ladybug, Fallout Whisper, Spotted Grasshopper, Butterflyfish, Leechroot Mushroom, Fairy Ears, Honeycomb Fragment, Hallowed Ivy, Birch Logs, Reflective Fish Scales, Bamboo Cluster, Smooth Pebbles, Stone Fertility Statue, Gypsum, Chipped Blackened Legbones, Wispy Foxtail, Fragile Antler, Seeker Orb, Sacridite, Impure Sacridite, Depleted Sacridite, Wavespun Cloth, Igneous Flow, Rainbow Sprite, Sea Scorpion Fossil, Forgotten Poet's Tools, Used Cartography Ink, Aquatic Relic - [i]all removed from Hoard, [color=blue]Swipp Tracker[/color] and [color=blue]Trade Data[/color] tabs[/i] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] Sand, Intact Parchment, Mana Bolt, Fossilize, Enamor, Drown, Amber-trapped Fly, Scroll Case - [i]removed Swipp tracking formulas in Hoard and removed from [color=blue]Swipp Tracker[/color] and [color=blue]Trade Data[/color] tabs[/i], [color=green]changed Riot of Rot fest skin brews to just Fest Skin #1 and #2[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]11/12 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Willowmane Deerling, Swarmsprite Deerling[/color], [color=green]Willowmane Deerling, Tertiary Gene: Beetle (Veilspun), Rhinoceros Beetle[/color], [color=blue]Tertiary Gene: Branches (Veilspun), Bonewood Branch, Preserved Petals,[/color] [color=purple]Vista: Veilspun Dragons,[/color] Rhinoceros Beetle, Bonewood Branch & Preserved Petals added to Hoard tab as well with tracking formulas[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]11/23 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Unyielding Sagittarius[/color], [color=purple]Scene: Earthshaker's Domain[/color] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]Fest Skin #1 and #2 changed to Skin: Salt King and Accent: Sand Swirl, Willowmane Deerling removed and [/color][color=red]marked as retired[/color] [/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]12/8 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=purple]Scene: Golem Workshop[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]12/21 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=purple]Scene: Strange Chests, Vista: Spidered Seat, Scene: Quaint Parlor, Vista: Tinkered Clock, Scene: Dusty Attic, Vista: Broken Mirror,[/color] [color=red]Manticore's Might, Catty Cannon, Wicker Dragon, Tinder Toy, Silverstring Harp, Veilspun Verse, Bewildered Broom, Steadfast Sweeper, Magic Carpet, Raucous Runner, Poltergeist Piano, Killer Keyboard, Writer's Aid, Encouraging Quill,[/color] [color=green]Chameleon, Cuckoo, Flying Gurnard, Mimic Powder, Strange Chest (mat), Crystal Ball, Hourglass, Leporidae Guise, Mirror, Multi-Lens Magnifier, Night Flame, Nocturne Puppet, Weathered Grimoire, Strange Chest (brew), Agol, Autumn Millifae, Spring Millifae, Flutterbun, Radiant Flutterbun, Fairy Octopus, Melon Squirmscoot, Origami Steward, Folded Friend, Vista: Strange Chest, Vista: Grimore, Vista: Banshee Brooch, Vista: Broken Mirror, Magician's Cloak, Magician's Cobwebs, Magician's Hat, Magician's Herb Pouch, Magician's Staff, Haunted Flame Candles, Haunted Flame Cloak, Haunted Flame Collar, Haunted Flame Headpiece, Haunted Flame Tail Jewel, Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon, Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon, Whimsical Jester's Cap, Whimsical Jester's Collar, Whimsical Jester's Cape, Whimsical Jester's Gloves, Whimsical Jester's Stockings, Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover, Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell, Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown, Eerie Cyan Pendants, Eerie Cyan Grasp, Eerie Cyan Forejewels, Eerie Cyan Taildecor, Eerie Cyan Clawrings, Eerie Cyan Nightshroud, Echo Eater Armet, Echo Eater Spikescarf, Echo Eater Flightshroud, Echo Eater Tasset, Echo Eater Grimplate, Echo Eater Tailspine, Echo Eater Hindcallouses, Echo Eater Forecallouses, Murderous Footpads, Murderous Gambeson, Murderous Gloves, Murderous Hood, Murderous Vial, Murderous Tools, Murderous Presence,[/color] [color=blue]Strange Chest (8 different trades), Vista: Hourglass, Vista: Living Stones, Giant Swallowtail, Caterpillar, Leaf Insect, Chameleon, Cuckoo, Flying Gurnard, Lakebottom Flounder, Bee Orchid, Living Stones, Strange Chest (mat), Crystal Ball, Hourglass, Leporidae Guise, Mirror, Multi-Lens Magnifier, Night Flame, Nocturne Puppet, Weathered Grimoire,[/color] [color=black]Giant Swallowtail, Caterpillar, Leaf Insect, Chameleon, Cuckoo, Flying Gurnard, Lakebottom Flounder, Bee Orchid, Living Stones, Strange Chest (mat), Crystal Ball, Hourglass, Leporidae Guise, Mimic Powder, Mirror, Multi-Lens Magnifier, Night Flame, Nocturne Puppet, Weathered Grimoire, Strange Chest[/color] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=purple]NotN Vista/Scene prices[/color][/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]1/12 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=green]Corroding Arm Chitin, Corroding Chitin Breastplate, Corroding Leg Chitin, Corroding Mandible Helmet, Corroding Tail Segments, Corroding Wing Segments, Stinglash, Leaf Beetle, Stick Insect, Green June Beetle, Tiger Fern Tarantula, Shatterwing Butterfly[/color] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]NotN Strange Chests, fams & Vista[/color] exp gain formulas[/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]1/25 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=red]Wandering Aquarius, Scalding Jeweler[/color], [color=purple]Scene: Serpent Shrine, Scene: Icewarden's Domain[/color], [color=green]Eternal Snow, Scene: Serpent Shrine, Sand, Copper Ore, Banded Rattlesnake[/color] [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]Fest Skin #1 and #2 changed to Skin: Permafrost Prison and Accent: Chill Flowers[/color], [color=purple]fixed text for Scene: Earthshaker's Domain[/color] [/size] [size=1][b][color=blue]2/16 Update[/color][/b] [b]Added to Sheet:[/b] [color=purple]Vista: Corgi Sploot, Vista: Blighted Pines, Vista: Avian Anatomy, Scene: Flowering Wasteland[/color], [color=green]Vista: Avian Anatomy, Sparrow Skull, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Scarlet Yuccaweave, Greyback Sparrow[/color], [color=red]Charming Swan[/color], Sparrow skull given Baldwin formulas and Scarlet Yuccaweave, Greyback Sparrow added to Hoard tab [b]Changed Existing Data:[/b] [color=green]Glass Beaker (2), Venom Rogue Belt, Venom Rogue Vest, Venom Rogue Bracers, Venom Rogue Cape, Venom Rogue Footpads, Venom Rogue Trousers, Venom Rogue Hood, Venom Rogue Mask, Venom Rogue Tail Binding, Venom Rogue Gloves, Venom Rogue Wing Guard, Primary Gene: Poison, Secondary Gene: Toxin, Carbon Cushion Colony, Duskcheer Colony, Fairy's Tears Colony, Marshwisp Colony, Mossy Maze Colony, Noxious Colony, Rubycap Colony, Twilight Colony, Infused Fragment, Poison Dart Frog Companion, Iron Golem, Rusty Golem[/color] [/size] ----- [center][b][i]Will continue to update sheet but not going to post line by line what the changes are anymore. Just check the Google Sheet file name to see latest revision date and compare to your copy of the sheet to see if you need to redownload the latest version.[/i][/b][/center]

line break
Update Pinglist

@Slidefox @CleverTrick @barbiegrrl

line break
line break
Updates

If you are keeping and editing your own copy of the spreadsheet, please use the Original Template as a guide. Copy over any changes I make to the Original Template and Paste to your spreadsheet based on the following sections:

Added to Sheet: Make a new row in your sheet. Copy whole row of new data from Original Template and Paste to your sheet. Sort sheet as guided in the Customize post.

Changed Existing Data: Find row in your sheet that is having data changed. Copy whole row of matching data from Original Template and Paste to your sheet. Sort sheet as guided in the Customize post.

Delete Existing Data: Find row in your sheet that is no longer needed. Delete that row.

Color Key: (Matches color of Tabs in Spreadsheet)
  • Black text items --> changes in Hoard Tab
  • Red text items --> changes to Bestiary Tab
  • Purple text items --> changes to Bios Tab
  • Green text items --> changes to Baldwin Tracker Tab
  • Blue text items --> changes to Swipp Tracker Tab

6/22 Update
Added to Sheet: Crowncrest Melprin, Octoflyer Baron, Golden Roc, Hellhound, Shining Cancer, Scene: Lightweaver's Domain
Changed Existing Data: Fishscale Basket, Beeswax, Coral Grouse

line break
Added link back to this forum in first two boxes of Hoard tab

6/25 Update
Changed Existing Data: Amethyst Striker

6/30 Update
Changed Existing Data: Duskrat
Delete Existing Data: Deeps Cucumber (accidental repeat line for Deepsea Cucumber)

7/1 Update
Changed Existing Data: Squirrel Skull, Cedar Logs, Runed Tuft of Fur, Frozen Rock Flow, Red Linen Fabric Scrap, Lyretail Puffer, Berserker's Belt, Umbral Yarn, Firestarter, Splintered Reeds, Amber Algae

line break
We also now have a VISUAL GUIDE thanks to @Cabe if you want a quick picture reference for what is included in the spreadsheet! Find the link to the guide in Links

7/6 Update
Changed Existing Data: Pale Pink Rose, Mana Bolt

7/8 Update
Changed Existing Data: Woodland Turkey
Deleted Existing Data: Rambra Horn
Added to Sheet: Fine Alchemical Reduction, Glass Beaker, Imbued Sulfur, Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, Reinforced Glass Beaker, Auburn Woolly Belt, Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle, Glazed Mammophant Mask, Lawn Sin, Overly-Engineered Buckler, Polished Walking Sticks, Slinky Band, Sorceress' Loopbelt, Walrus Pelt, Wind-Up Key, Wolpertinger Hoodie, Zeeba Horn

7/14 Update
HUGE UPDATE!! So much added!
Hoard Tab - Items added (didn't write down which unfortunately), quantities fixed for Swipp and Baldwin columns as well as coding to link to the Tracker tabs
Bestiary Tab - Have / Max columns highlighted to easily show where YOU need to add data
Baldwin Tracker Tab - NEW!
Swipp Tracker Tab - NEW!
Bios Tab - Have / Need columns highlighted to easily show where YOU need to add data
Brew Data Tab - NEW! Tab is hidden so sheet loads faster
Trade Data Tab - NEW!T ab is hidden so sheet loads faster

7/27 Update
Changed Existing Data: Charoite Burrower, Copper Ore & Sand --> added Baldwin Tracker Formulas, Prismatic Token
Added to Sheet: Crackling Leo, Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain, Copper Ore, Sand, Charged Sprocket, Charged Sprocket (2), Charged Sprocket (5), Charged Sprocket (20), Skin: Lightning Fish, Accent: Circuitattoos
-Also updated the sum formulas in the Brew Data tab, added Copper Ore and Sand columns in Material section, and added data for Fest items

8/7 Update
Changed Existing Data: Changed Remaining Needed formula in Brew Data sheet from hlookup to vlookup, added more (and changed name of a few) section breakers in Baldwin Tracker sheet

8/17 Update
Changed Existing Data: Changed all Forgotten Cave drops from FG to FC in Obtained by Coliseum Column

8/18 Update
Added to Sheet: Warbling Watcher, Rainbowbeast, Leatherwing Boar, Ruffled Serpent, Shardspine Boar, Quillcrown Parda
Changed Existing Data: Organized Transmutations Needed & Materials Needed sections by Type # then Item # to match Hoard organization. Organized Materials Needed section by Type # then Item # to match Hoard organization

8/24 Update
Added to Sheet: Burning Virgo, Glittering Jeweler, Scene: Flamecaller's Domain, Iron Ore, Gravel, Charged Sprocket, Charged Sprocket (2), Charged Sprocket (5), Charged Sprocket (20), Accent: Lavadrop Bombadier, Skin: Magma Heart
Changed Existing Data: Iron Ore, Gravel --> added Baldwin Tracker Formulas

8/31 Update
Added to Sheet: Coastline Sawbeak, Green-Breasted Sawbeak, Surf Strider, Coast Charger, Toxic Igueel, Igueel Matriarch

9/4 Update
Changed Existing Data: All fams in Hoard tab now have lookup functions to pull data from Bestiary tab, added Swipp and Fiona to missing blank Trading Post cells for those that needed it, Lvl. 25+ brew for Gryphlets
Deleted Existing Data: past fest skins/accents

9/11 Update
Changed Existing Data: Deleted brew formulas for Copper Ore, Gravel, Iron Ore and Sand.
Deleted Existing Data: Deleted Copper Ore, Gravel, Iron Ore and Sand from Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs
Added to Sheet: Igueel Leather, Toxic Igueel Fan to Hoard tab, Baldwin Tracker tab and Brew Data tab. Stitched and Patchwork genes to Baldwin Tracker tab and Brew Data tabs

9/19 Update
Added to Sheet: Scarlet Macaw, Blue and Gold Macaw to Bestiary tab, Baldwin Tracker tab and Brew Data tab. Also added Crackers, Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity, Vista: Pirate's Life

9/27 Update
Changed Existing Data:Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity & Vista: Pirate's Life both changed to retired, Salt & Nickel Ore now have Baldwin tracking formulas
Added to Sheet: Enchanted Libra, Reserved Jeweler, Chainlink Jeweler, Magical Shard, Accent: Starwood Glass, Skin: Outer Being, Salt, Nickel Ore, Scene: Arcanist's Domain

10/8 Update
Changed Existing Data: Removed Baldwin tracking formulas for Salt & Nickel Ore
Deleted Existing Data: Deleted Salt & Nickel Ore from Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data tabs, Deleted Fest skins
Added to Sheet: Updated exp gains and brew times

10/19 Update
Added to Sheet: Bell Goat, Polarized Bell Goat, Burrow Bear, Dire Claw, Cave Lantern, Creeping Cluster, Djamor Bat, Ostreatus Bat, Swiftstride Soldier, Stonestomp Spearmaiden Vista: Forgotten Cave II

10/27 Update
Changed Existing Data: Salt & Iron Ore now have Baldwin tracking formulas
Added to Sheet: Spoiling Scorpio, Vibrant Jeweler, All-Seeing Shroom, Accent: Queenly Carapace, Skin: Accent: Helicoprinus, Salt, Iron Ore, Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain

11/4 Update
Added to Sheet: Fleetflight Manticore, Alabaster Squirmscoot, Lop-eared Faun, Liquid Fiendcat, Bihorn Chacma, Basalt Eruption, Vista: Cozy Harvest
Deleted Existing Data: Wasteland Pauper, Mana Thief, Harlequin Ladybug, Fallout Whisper, Spotted Grasshopper, Butterflyfish, Leechroot Mushroom, Fairy Ears, Honeycomb Fragment, Hallowed Ivy, Birch Logs, Reflective Fish Scales, Bamboo Cluster, Smooth Pebbles, Stone Fertility Statue, Gypsum, Chipped Blackened Legbones, Wispy Foxtail, Fragile Antler, Seeker Orb, Sacridite, Impure Sacridite, Depleted Sacridite, Wavespun Cloth, Igneous Flow, Rainbow Sprite, Sea Scorpion Fossil, Forgotten Poet's Tools, Used Cartography Ink, Aquatic Relic - all removed from Hoard, Swipp Tracker and Trade Data tabs
Changed Existing Data: Sand, Intact Parchment, Mana Bolt, Fossilize, Enamor, Drown, Amber-trapped Fly, Scroll Case - removed Swipp tracking formulas in Hoard and removed from Swipp Tracker and Trade Data tabs, changed Riot of Rot fest skin brews to just Fest Skin #1 and #2

11/12 Update
Added to Sheet: Willowmane Deerling, Swarmsprite Deerling, Willowmane Deerling, Tertiary Gene: Beetle (Veilspun), Rhinoceros Beetle, Tertiary Gene: Branches (Veilspun), Bonewood Branch, Preserved Petals, Vista: Veilspun Dragons, Rhinoceros Beetle, Bonewood Branch & Preserved Petals added to Hoard tab as well with tracking formulas

11/23 Update
Added to Sheet: Unyielding Sagittarius, Scene: Earthshaker's Domain
Changed Existing Data: Fest Skin #1 and #2 changed to Skin: Salt King and Accent: Sand Swirl, Willowmane Deerling removed and marked as retired

12/8 Update
Added to Sheet: Scene: Golem Workshop

12/21 Update
Added to Sheet: Scene: Strange Chests, Vista: Spidered Seat, Scene: Quaint Parlor, Vista: Tinkered Clock, Scene: Dusty Attic, Vista: Broken Mirror, Manticore's Might, Catty Cannon, Wicker Dragon, Tinder Toy, Silverstring Harp, Veilspun Verse, Bewildered Broom, Steadfast Sweeper, Magic Carpet, Raucous Runner, Poltergeist Piano, Killer Keyboard, Writer's Aid, Encouraging Quill, Chameleon, Cuckoo, Flying Gurnard, Mimic Powder, Strange Chest (mat), Crystal Ball, Hourglass, Leporidae Guise, Mirror, Multi-Lens Magnifier, Night Flame, Nocturne Puppet, Weathered Grimoire, Strange Chest (brew), Agol, Autumn Millifae, Spring Millifae, Flutterbun, Radiant Flutterbun, Fairy Octopus, Melon Squirmscoot, Origami Steward, Folded Friend, Vista: Strange Chest, Vista: Grimore, Vista: Banshee Brooch, Vista: Broken Mirror, Magician's Cloak, Magician's Cobwebs, Magician's Hat, Magician's Herb Pouch, Magician's Staff, Haunted Flame Candles, Haunted Flame Cloak, Haunted Flame Collar, Haunted Flame Headpiece, Haunted Flame Tail Jewel, Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon, Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon, Whimsical Jester's Cap, Whimsical Jester's Collar, Whimsical Jester's Cape, Whimsical Jester's Gloves, Whimsical Jester's Stockings, Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover, Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell, Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown, Eerie Cyan Pendants, Eerie Cyan Grasp, Eerie Cyan Forejewels, Eerie Cyan Taildecor, Eerie Cyan Clawrings, Eerie Cyan Nightshroud, Echo Eater Armet, Echo Eater Spikescarf, Echo Eater Flightshroud, Echo Eater Tasset, Echo Eater Grimplate, Echo Eater Tailspine, Echo Eater Hindcallouses, Echo Eater Forecallouses, Murderous Footpads, Murderous Gambeson, Murderous Gloves, Murderous Hood, Murderous Vial, Murderous Tools, Murderous Presence, Strange Chest (8 different trades), Vista: Hourglass, Vista: Living Stones, Giant Swallowtail, Caterpillar, Leaf Insect, Chameleon, Cuckoo, Flying Gurnard, Lakebottom Flounder, Bee Orchid, Living Stones, Strange Chest (mat), Crystal Ball, Hourglass, Leporidae Guise, Mirror, Multi-Lens Magnifier, Night Flame, Nocturne Puppet, Weathered Grimoire, Giant Swallowtail, Caterpillar, Leaf Insect, Chameleon, Cuckoo, Flying Gurnard, Lakebottom Flounder, Bee Orchid, Living Stones, Strange Chest (mat), Crystal Ball, Hourglass, Leporidae Guise, Mimic Powder, Mirror, Multi-Lens Magnifier, Night Flame, Nocturne Puppet, Weathered Grimoire, Strange Chest
Changed Existing Data: NotN Vista/Scene prices

1/12 Update
Added to Sheet: Corroding Arm Chitin, Corroding Chitin Breastplate, Corroding Leg Chitin, Corroding Mandible Helmet, Corroding Tail Segments, Corroding Wing Segments, Stinglash, Leaf Beetle, Stick Insect, Green June Beetle, Tiger Fern Tarantula, Shatterwing Butterfly
Changed Existing Data: NotN Strange Chests, fams & Vista exp gain formulas

1/25 Update
Added to Sheet: Wandering Aquarius, Scalding Jeweler, Scene: Serpent Shrine, Scene: Icewarden's Domain, Eternal Snow, Scene: Serpent Shrine, Sand, Copper Ore, Banded Rattlesnake
Changed Existing Data: Fest Skin #1 and #2 changed to Skin: Permafrost Prison and Accent: Chill Flowers, fixed text for Scene: Earthshaker's Domain

2/16 Update
Added to Sheet: Vista: Corgi Sploot, Vista: Blighted Pines, Vista: Avian Anatomy, Scene: Flowering Wasteland, Vista: Avian Anatomy, Sparrow Skull, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Scarlet Yuccaweave, Greyback Sparrow, Charming Swan, Sparrow skull given Baldwin formulas and Scarlet Yuccaweave, Greyback Sparrow added to Hoard tab
Changed Existing Data: Glass Beaker (2), Venom Rogue Belt, Venom Rogue Vest, Venom Rogue Bracers, Venom Rogue Cape, Venom Rogue Footpads, Venom Rogue Trousers, Venom Rogue Hood, Venom Rogue Mask, Venom Rogue Tail Binding, Venom Rogue Gloves, Venom Rogue Wing Guard, Primary Gene: Poison, Secondary Gene: Toxin, Carbon Cushion Colony, Duskcheer Colony, Fairy's Tears Colony, Marshwisp Colony, Mossy Maze Colony, Noxious Colony, Rubycap Colony, Twilight Colony, Infused Fragment, Poison Dart Frog Companion, Iron Golem, Rusty Golem

Will continue to update sheet but not going to post line by line what the changes are anymore. Just check the Google Sheet file name to see latest revision date and compare to your copy of the sheet to see if you need to redownload the latest version.

line break
Useful Links

Sort Your Hoard Visual Guide by Cabe - visual reference for what you should keep vs sell. Note - images only.

Braving the Snowstorm Coliseum Leveling - my coli shop! I offer grinding services to help you get ANY of the items listed in my spreadsheet for only 1/2 LAH PRICE! I also have a maxed cauldron if you would like anything brewed free of charge if you have the mats needed!

Eclipse's Apparel Catalog by EclipseDragon - catalog of all apparel available on site as well as lists of apparel sets!

Swipp Swapp Pinglist - has a self-editing pinglist if you would like to receive notifications for any specific Swipp trades.

Prepare and Survive NoTN V1.0 - full breakdown on what to expect and how to prepare for Night of the Nocturne

line break
Useful Links

Sort Your Hoard Visual Guide by Cabe - visual reference for what you should keep vs sell. Note - images only.

Braving the Snowstorm Coliseum Leveling - my coli shop! I offer grinding services to help you get ANY of the items listed in my spreadsheet for only 1/2 LAH PRICE! I also have a maxed cauldron if you would like anything brewed free of charge if you have the mats needed!

Eclipse's Apparel Catalog by EclipseDragon - catalog of all apparel available on site as well as lists of apparel sets!

Swipp Swapp Pinglist - has a self-editing pinglist if you would like to receive notifications for any specific Swipp trades.

Prepare and Survive NoTN V1.0 - full breakdown on what to expect and how to prepare for Night of the Nocturne
save for later
save for later
save for later
save for later
save for later
save for later
save for later
save for later