Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
There's a row with a Glossy Duskrat under insects that doesn't belong.
There's a row with a Glossy Duskrat under insects that doesn't belong.
@CleverTrick - which row are you talking about? I am having trouble finding it
@CleverTrick - which row are you talking about? I am having trouble finding it
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
Try looking for Glossy Duskrat using Control F.
Try looking for Glossy Duskrat using Control F.
@CleverTrick - thats what I did in both the Hoard and Bestiary tabs and only see one entry in each? How is your sheet sorted? What line is it?
@CleverTrick - thats what I did in both the Hoard and Bestiary tabs and only see one entry in each? How is your sheet sorted? What line is it?
Sorry, I already deleted it myself. Maybe I was wrong
Sorry, I already deleted it myself. Maybe I was wrong
@CleverTrick - okee dokee. Have you been making the changes yourself or downloading a new version of the sheet each update? Its possible that not all rows were sorted together so some data is now mismatched.

And you can always look at past history in Google Sheets! Or even Undo then Redo for mistakes
@CleverTrick - okee dokee. Have you been making the changes yourself or downloading a new version of the sheet each update? Its possible that not all rows were sorted together so some data is now mismatched.

And you can always look at past history in Google Sheets! Or even Undo then Redo for mistakes
New Update

Another Update for today! I am beginning to make the Baldwin tab and found that I am missing a few Baldwin materials on the sheet. See the Updates post for more info.

Also, in order to save room on the Updates post, I am only posting what is being changed now instead of HOW to change it. To make it easier on everyone, if you have your own personal copy of the Original Template that you are editing with each update, please find the new/changed data on the Original template and just copy that over to your spreadsheet. Then you can sort as you please.

Or you can also download a new copy after each update and copy over which Familiars you have! Just make sure both sheets are sorted the same way before you copy (and any new rows are already added to yours).

As always, feel free to ping if you have any trouble with the sheet!

line break

Feel free to download a new, updated copy of the spreadsheet or see the Updates post on what to Copy from the Template to edit your copy of the Spreadsheet!

If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick
New Update

Another Update for today! I am beginning to make the Baldwin tab and found that I am missing a few Baldwin materials on the sheet. See the Updates post for more info.

Also, in order to save room on the Updates post, I am only posting what is being changed now instead of HOW to change it. To make it easier on everyone, if you have your own personal copy of the Original Template that you are editing with each update, please find the new/changed data on the Original template and just copy that over to your spreadsheet. Then you can sort as you please.

Or you can also download a new copy after each update and copy over which Familiars you have! Just make sure both sheets are sorted the same way before you copy (and any new rows are already added to yours).

line break

Feel free to download a new, updated copy of the spreadsheet or see the Updates post on what to Copy from the Template to edit your copy of the Spreadsheet!

If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick
New Update - 7/14

MASSIVE UPDATE INCOMING! Added ALL Baldwin and Swipp data as well as trackers for you to use so you EXACTLY what you need and how much! Also made some changes to the others tabs as well (since I noticed some errors for amounts as I added in the new Tabs).

Since this is such a massive update (and took me all week to do), please save a NEW copy of the sheet to your Google Drive and delete the old version!

Event Trades / Brews - will add these in as the events start since I can't get the data now!

line break

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick @Cabe
New Update - 7/14

MASSIVE UPDATE INCOMING! Added ALL Baldwin and Swipp data as well as trackers for you to use so you EXACTLY what you need and how much! Also made some changes to the others tabs as well (since I noticed some errors for amounts as I added in the new Tabs).

Since this is such a massive update (and took me all week to do), please save a NEW copy of the sheet to your Google Drive and delete the old version!

Event Trades / Brews - will add these in as the events start since I can't get the data now!

line break

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick @Cabe
@FireStorm3719 Wow that's such a cool sheet! Thanks for doing this, it just saved me a lot of trouble. Can you add me to the pinglist for future updates please? Thanks again!!
@FireStorm3719 Wow that's such a cool sheet! Thanks for doing this, it just saved me a lot of trouble. Can you add me to the pinglist for future updates please? Thanks again!!
RbMqcno.png
@barbiegrrl - sure can! Glad its helpful to you! If you spot any errors or have any suggestions, please ping me!
@barbiegrrl - sure can! Glad its helpful to you! If you spot any errors or have any suggestions, please ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8