Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Sort Your Hoard - What to Keep vs Sell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FireStorm3719 Hey! I just saw that for the Charoite Burrower familiar in the bestiary tab you marked that it was obtainable through gathering but didn't add what gather, level or element.

It is found through digging at level 10 in E, Wi, Ln, S and A! Thank you~
@FireStorm3719 Hey! I just saw that for the Charoite Burrower familiar in the bestiary tab you marked that it was obtainable through gathering but didn't add what gather, level or element.

It is found through digging at level 10 in E, Wi, Ln, S and A! Thank you~
RbMqcno.png
@barbiegrrl - good catch! updating now!
@barbiegrrl - good catch! updating now!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
New Update

Happy Thundecrack Carnivale! Added the new fest items to the sheet in their respective tabs. Also added in missing data for Charoite Burrower. See Updates post for a more detailed list of what was added/changed!

As always, feel free to ping if you have any trouble with the sheet!

line break

Feel free to download a new, updated copy of the spreadsheet or see the Updates post on what to Copy from the Template to edit your copy of the Spreadsheet!

If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
@Slidefox @CleverTrick @barbiegrrl
New Update

Happy Thundecrack Carnivale! Added the new fest items to the sheet in their respective tabs. Also added in missing data for Charoite Burrower. See Updates post for a more detailed list of what was added/changed!

line break

Feel free to download a new, updated copy of the spreadsheet or see the Updates post on what to Copy from the Template to edit your copy of the Spreadsheet!

If you see any more errors, please let me know and I will fix em ASAP! Thank you for the help!

Update Pinglist:
New Update

Updated Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data sheets! Noticed that Remaining Needed wasnt updating as you completed transmutations. Looks like I used an hlookup in Brew Data where I needed vlookup. Swipp sheets were done correctly the first time though.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update

Updated Baldwin Tracker and Brew Data sheets! Noticed that Remaining Needed wasnt updating as you completed transmutations. Looks like I used an hlookup in Brew Data where I needed vlookup. Swipp sheets were done correctly the first time though.

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update

Quick change. Noticed all Forgotten Cave drops were marked as FG and not FC in the Obtained by Coliseum column in Hoard tab. Easy to fix so no need to redownload sheet! Just search for all FG entries and replace with FC. There is like 18 of them I think. Will only take a minute or two to fix!

line break

Update Pinglist:
New Update

Quick change. Noticed all Forgotten Cave drops were marked as FG and not FC in the Obtained by Coliseum column in Hoard tab. Easy to fix so no need to redownload sheet! Just search for all FG entries and replace with FC. There is like 18 of them I think. Will only take a minute or two to fix!

line break

Update Pinglist:
@FireStorm3719

Is there any way to sort the baldwin items by number order instead of alphabetical? It's hard for me to go from the spreadsheet to a visual guide to my hoard to try and find the items. In any case, thank you for sharing the spreadsheet! It helps me a lot, because I either bulk hoard sell or give myself stress by saving everything.
@FireStorm3719

Is there any way to sort the baldwin items by number order instead of alphabetical? It's hard for me to go from the spreadsheet to a visual guide to my hoard to try and find the items. In any case, thank you for sharing the spreadsheet! It helps me a lot, because I either bulk hoard sell or give myself stress by saving everything.
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
@CaliCa1 - which part are you talking about? The brews themselves are listed alphabetically but all the materials to create the brews are listed are sorted by type and then item number.

Baldwin Tracker does have all the item numbers listed for each item. If you download your own version of the sheet, you can sort it however you please as long as you make sure the whole row is selected when sorting so none of the data/equations get mixed up
@CaliCa1 - which part are you talking about? The brews themselves are listed alphabetically but all the materials to create the brews are listed are sorted by type and then item number.

Baldwin Tracker does have all the item numbers listed for each item. If you download your own version of the sheet, you can sort it however you please as long as you make sure the whole row is selected when sorting so none of the data/equations get mixed up
@FireStorm3719

The materials are sorted by type in my copy of the sheet, but not by item number. The materials are alphabetical, not sequential if that makes sense
@FireStorm3719

The materials are sorted by type in my copy of the sheet, but not by item number. The materials are alphabetical, not sequential if that makes sense
@CaliCa1 - yes they are first sorted by Type and then by Item Number. Type tells you which part of your hoard to look in and then its listed by Item Number so they will match their order they appear in your sheet.

The ONLY section that should be listed alphabetically is the Brews Needed and Transmutation Conversion sections. And they are only sorted that way since it is under the assumption that you do NOT have those and need to brew them and thus can't compare them to what you already have in your Hoard.

If yours is sorted differently than above, then you might have an earlier version of the spreadsheet. I did a massive update on August 7 so if you have a copy before then, I suggest redownloading the sheet since my current version is sorted as stated above.
@CaliCa1 - yes they are first sorted by Type and then by Item Number. Type tells you which part of your hoard to look in and then its listed by Item Number so they will match their order they appear in your sheet.

The ONLY section that should be listed alphabetically is the Brews Needed and Transmutation Conversion sections. And they are only sorted that way since it is under the assumption that you do NOT have those and need to brew them and thus can't compare them to what you already have in your Hoard.

If yours is sorted differently than above, then you might have an earlier version of the spreadsheet. I did a massive update on August 7 so if you have a copy before then, I suggest redownloading the sheet since my current version is sorted as stated above.
@FireStorm3719

I made another copy of the spreadsheet, but the link on the front page links to a sheet with the same issues that I have on my copy. The link takes you to one where baldwin and swipp materials needed are sorted alphabetical and not sorted by number
@FireStorm3719

I made another copy of the spreadsheet, but the link on the front page links to a sheet with the same issues that I have on my copy. The link takes you to one where baldwin and swipp materials needed are sorted alphabetical and not sorted by number
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8