Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Simple Element per Venue [Cove update!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@williwawwarden
I'm glad I could help! I unfortunately still need to update sandswept delta and forgotten cave, but thankfully they're low venues where element shouldn't play much of a role. :,) Hopefully you aren't planning on leveling a dragon for these venues! haha
@williwawwarden
I'm glad I could help! I unfortunately still need to update sandswept delta and forgotten cave, but thankfully they're low venues where element shouldn't play much of a role. :,) Hopefully you aren't planning on leveling a dragon for these venues! haha
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai Hee, nope! The dragons I use there are level 25 and shrug off even worst opposed element attacks. [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] But it is good to know anyway, thank you!
@Amayai Hee, nope! The dragons I use there are level 25 and shrug off even worst opposed element attacks. But it is good to know anyway, thank you!
In reference to the worst elements on Kelp Beds: yes, I do remember B)

love that reference that made my day thank you
In reference to the worst elements on Kelp Beds: yes, I do remember B)

love that reference that made my day thank you
7ntZZGM.png
LnZG5ty.png
n17QGji.png
mlHpBMC.png
3CzZFT6.png
hJVZpHL.png
l2iWcDI.png
nogqNNu.png
EpKUNoe.png
ohhh this is so useful. thank you
ohhh this is so useful. thank you
This guide is fantastic, I've been using it since the start of my time on FR and it's incredibly useful, especially when I want to farm lower-level venues as opposed to training fodder.
This guide is fantastic, I've been using it since the start of my time on FR and it's incredibly useful, especially when I want to farm lower-level venues as opposed to training fodder.
DC3-D8-F65-FC03-47-C6-83-A5-A2419-F240-A5-F.png h e l l o !

- i'm archaeon
- just returned to FR
CC19-EF2-A-C4-C3-4-E38-9683-7-D2-C3-A6494-D0.png .

- he/him or they/them.
- hoards random dragons with little apparent value
46-B7589-F-497-A-4-E36-9-BE9-A2325-C324553.png
I just realized that i use this guide practically every day, and i never said thank you for all the effort and clarity Amayai put into this !!! Thank you so much dude, this post has helped me so so much /gen /pos
I just realized that i use this guide practically every day, and i never said thank you for all the effort and clarity Amayai put into this !!! Thank you so much dude, this post has helped me so so much /gen /pos
Ash

a663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif 70357822_350.png cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gif
It would seem that @Amayai has gone inactive.

I've gone through and looked at which venues have been revamped since the Cove, which was the last one done here.

Kelp Beds: March 2022
Mire: October 2021
Sandswept Delta: April 2021
Forgotten Cave: October 2020
Redrock Cove: August 2020 - Done

@Maki - you usually seem to be all over this sort of thing. Have I missed any venues that you're aware of? And... do you know if there's another, more updated thread for this?

I've gone through and looked at which venues have been revamped since the Cove, which was the last one done here.

@Maki - you usually seem to be all over this sort of thing. Have I missed any venues that you're aware of? And... do you know if there's another, more updated thread for this?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="Goldia" date="2022-06-24 22:37:17" ] It would seem that @Amayai has gone inactive. I've gone through and looked at which venues have been revamped since the Cove, which was the last one done here. Kelp Beds: March 2022 Mire: October 2021 Sandswept Delta: April 2021 Forgotten Cave: October 2020 Redrock Cove: August 2020 - Done @Maki - you usually seem to be all over this sort of thing. Have I missed any venues that you're aware of? And... do you know if there's another, more updated thread for this? [/quote] Seconding this, is there a more updated thread?
Goldia wrote on 2022-06-24 22:37:17:

Seconding this, is there a more updated thread?
tvcjmeb.png7nrEOpT.pngaT6V7YN.pngEiPW4qT.pngqa67smW.png
hUfLYFX.pngFG42rVN.png
@Verglast
some information in this thread is still valid but here's the more updated guide by Maki:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14?this link directs to the elemental section
@Verglast
some information in this thread is still valid but here's the more updated guide by Maki:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14?this link directs to the elemental section
I have a crippling Koi imp addiction.
here's my STP storage!
FcasiGk.png
@princessinfinity
@princessinfinity
g1T7fsG.png
infinity
about me. wishlist. avatar. lore.