Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Simple Element per Venue [Cove update!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
but at least I didn't actually buy that pretty Shadow derg!
but at least I didn't actually buy that pretty Shadow derg!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia
You can use that lvl 25 Wind dragon for a different team, though it might mean re-stating via a tincture.
@Goldia
You can use that lvl 25 Wind dragon for a different team, though it might mean re-stating via a tincture.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Amayai Hey, I would like to thank you for making this guide. As I'm not really active anymore, I added a link in my own guide to this one and listed the outdated charts as outdated
@Amayai Hey, I would like to thank you for making this guide. As I'm not really active anymore, I added a link in my own guide to this one and listed the outdated charts as outdated
407Ohsj.png
@Cethosia Thank you for making yours! I couldn't have done it without your sheets ^^
@Cethosia Thank you for making yours! I couldn't have done it without your sheets ^^
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
...i've been levelling a wind dragon for the pools since another guide said that was the best element for it, and now i want to throw myself out of a window at the knowledge that i have a perfectly good, already levelled plague dragon i couldve just re statted this whole time.

fortunately i only got to level 16 and havent stoned her yet before seeing this. thank you for this guide.
...i've been levelling a wind dragon for the pools since another guide said that was the best element for it, and now i want to throw myself out of a window at the knowledge that i have a perfectly good, already levelled plague dragon i couldve just re statted this whole time.

fortunately i only got to level 16 and havent stoned her yet before seeing this. thank you for this guide.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
Time to update redrock cove! I should get to it today!

@retrace sguwdiug I hope everything goes well! In the end, element matters a lot less than your stats and stones, so really don't stress about it so much, especially in lower venues like the pools. :)
Time to update redrock cove! I should get to it today!

@retrace sguwdiug I hope everything goes well! In the end, element matters a lot less than your stats and stones, so really don't stress about it so much, especially in lower venues like the pools. :)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Just used my spare time to update the long-due waterway and arena! The best elements are still roughly the same but it's worth checking again if you grind there often.

Time to update the Cove, I think @Maki has the enemy odds down. (correct me if I'm wrong?) I'll also try to sneak some cove grinding mid-work to help check for pack changes, an extra pair of eyes won't hurt.
Just used my spare time to update the long-due waterway and arena! The best elements are still roughly the same but it's worth checking again if you grind there often.

Time to update the Cove, I think @Maki has the enemy odds down. (correct me if I'm wrong?) I'll also try to sneak some cove grinding mid-work to help check for pack changes, an extra pair of eyes won't hurt.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai

I haven't found yet the 3rd Green-Breasted Sawbeak pack (Green-Breasted Sawbeak - ? - Coastline Sawbeak). It's possible there are also some 2-packs missing: Coast Charger - Surf Strider, Coastline Sawbeak - Green-Breasted Sawbeak, Igueel Matriarch - Toxic Igueel.
@Amayai

I haven't found yet the 3rd Green-Breasted Sawbeak pack (Green-Breasted Sawbeak - ? - Coastline Sawbeak). It's possible there are also some 2-packs missing: Coast Charger - Surf Strider, Coastline Sawbeak - Green-Breasted Sawbeak, Igueel Matriarch - Toxic Igueel.
Took a while to find this, but at least it's in my subscribed thread list. Anyway, I just got another Eliminate, and I'm deciding which dragon should get it (planning to farm and possibly level with in the high-level venues). I currently have Eliminates on Ice, Arcane, Wind, Fire, and Light, and I'm debating on Shadow or another element.

Late Edit: Posted on the "How to Train Your Dragon" thread by Culex, too.
Took a while to find this, but at least it's in my subscribed thread list. Anyway, I just got another Eliminate, and I'm deciding which dragon should get it (planning to farm and possibly level with in the high-level venues). I currently have Eliminates on Ice, Arcane, Wind, Fire, and Light, and I'm debating on Shadow or another element.

Late Edit: Posted on the "How to Train Your Dragon" thread by Culex, too.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Amayai Thank you for this! It has been extremely helpful. Even when I opt for an aesthetic or headcanon-related choice, I like knowing what effect my choice will have. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@Amayai Thank you for this! It has been extremely helpful. Even when I opt for an aesthetic or headcanon-related choice, I like knowing what effect my choice will have.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8