Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Archive] Blooming Hollow
[color=transparent]____[/color] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zBQ75fB.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [center][size=5][font=Georgia][b][i]Blooming Hollow[/i][/b][/font][/size] [font=calibri]; archive [/font][font=Georgia][size=2][color=#cfcad7]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/size] [i] "Life has never been about learning to withstand the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain." [/i][/center][/columns] [center][size=3]• a r c h i v e s •[/size][/center] [font=calibri]I smiled softly at my own reflection, titling my head as I brushed my fingers across the clear water in the lake. It caused a tiny wave, carrying the energy from one side to another. Humming to myself, I took in the site around me. The ivy vines that raced up against the wall of the cave, the colourful flowers that sprouted from the earth, the calming rhythm that was created by the water droplets dripping down from the 'open sunroof' above me. It must be about to rain, the clouds in the sky are gathering, swirling in madness. I averted my gaze back to the pool of water. The wave was still skiing on the water, it should've stopped, right? But it doesn't settle... It kept going and going, circling the pond endlessly. I stumbled on to my feet, raising both on my arms in front of my body protectively. I squinted as a bright object formed, rays of blinding light radiating off it as it spread its wings. It illuminated the otherwise rather gloomy cave, adding a certain glow to the plants underneath my feet. Cautiously, I blinked twice, willing the black dots that danced across my vision to disappear. And when they did, the bright words plastered over the air read: [size=3][color=#454545][b][i]Welcome to the Blooming Hollow,[/i][/b][/color][/size] and in smaller words under it: [size=3][color=#454545][b][i]may you witness with pride, the rise and the downfall of the last great mystical dynasty.[/i][/b][/color][/size] [center][font=Georgia][size=2]• i n v e n t o r y • [Item=Kunzite][Item=Shimmering Cloth][Item=Dainty Lilypad][/center] [right][size=1][font=calibri]This is a personal lore thread, please refrain from posting here, any comments are welcomed via PM or userpage.[/size][/font][/right]
____
zBQ75fB.png
Blooming Hollow ; archive
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Life has never been about learning to withstand the storm,
it's about learning to dance in the rain."

• a r c h i v e s •

I smiled softly at my own reflection, titling my head as I brushed my fingers across the clear water in the lake. It caused a tiny wave, carrying the energy from one side to another. Humming to myself, I took in the site around me. The ivy vines that raced up against the wall of the cave, the colourful flowers that sprouted from the earth, the calming rhythm that was created by the water droplets dripping down from the 'open sunroof' above me. It must be about to rain, the clouds in the sky are gathering, swirling in madness. I averted my gaze back to the pool of water. The wave was still skiing on the water, it should've stopped, right? But it doesn't settle... It kept going and going, circling the pond endlessly. I stumbled on to my feet, raising both on my arms in front of my body protectively.

I squinted as a bright object formed, rays of blinding light radiating off it as it spread its wings. It illuminated the otherwise rather gloomy cave, adding a certain glow to the plants underneath my feet. Cautiously, I blinked twice, willing the black dots that danced across my vision to disappear. And when they did, the bright words plastered over the air read: Welcome to the Blooming Hollow, and in smaller words under it: may you witness with pride, the rise and the downfall of the last great mystical dynasty.

• i n v e n t o r y •

Kunzite Shimmering Cloth Dainty Lilypad
This is a personal lore thread, please refrain from posting here,
any comments are welcomed via PM or userpage.
g1T7fsG.png
infinity
about me. wishlist. avatar. lore.
g1T7fsG.png
infinity
about me. wishlist. avatar. lore.