Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Simple Element per Venue [Cove update!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Amayai
Some bosses are physical, which is a bigger problem. Mages are easier to fight.

I tend to stick to leveling at the Mire, using Culex's trainer build (works for both types of dragons). The other high-level venues I rarely go to, since I'm mostly farming in the lower half, from Training Fields to Bamboo Falls.
@Amayai
Some bosses are physical, which is a bigger problem. Mages are easier to fight.

I tend to stick to leveling at the Mire, using Culex's trainer build (works for both types of dragons). The other high-level venues I rarely go to, since I'm mostly farming in the lower half, from Training Fields to Bamboo Falls.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788
For the mire I have a modified mire monk, which I recommend over culex's mire flyer because flyers don't need that much speed since the first turn bug was fixed. It can rally/elim everything and defeat wartoads (if you play your cards well). Also I can't emphasize enough how good it is to have an arcane leveler, especially because of how fast psywurms are. My mire leveler is one of my favorite dragons haha
@pyereciae2788
For the mire I have a modified mire monk, which I recommend over culex's mire flyer because flyers don't need that much speed since the first turn bug was fixed. It can rally/elim everything and defeat wartoads (if you play your cards well). Also I can't emphasize enough how good it is to have an arcane leveler, especially because of how fast psywurms are. My mire leveler is one of my favorite dragons haha
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai
It's a strange build... I do know there's a flyer build, but I end up using the 129 STR trainer build for 2 dragons. It works pretty well (even for farming), even if one's a mage or not. Someone recommended me to use Arcane, which does help. And thank goodness for the ambush battlestones; it's like a must-have stone, 2 for warriors, 1 (and a discipline) for mages.

My style is a bit different, since I don't use rally (killing enemies is a mere scratch+eliminate) nor haste, but is pretty efficient to play with. I use elemental slashes and sap instead, which helps in many cases.

The bosses aren't too bad, when enough breath is saved up. It's possible to continue training after defeating the bosses. I tend to do eliminates and elemental specials (sometimes contuse), and aid if necessary.
@Amayai
It's a strange build... I do know there's a flyer build, but I end up using the 129 STR trainer build for 2 dragons. It works pretty well (even for farming), even if one's a mage or not. Someone recommended me to use Arcane, which does help. And thank goodness for the ambush battlestones; it's like a must-have stone, 2 for warriors, 1 (and a discipline) for mages.

My style is a bit different, since I don't use rally (killing enemies is a mere scratch+eliminate) nor haste, but is pretty efficient to play with. I use elemental slashes and sap instead, which helps in many cases.

The bosses aren't too bad, when enough breath is saved up. It's possible to continue training after defeating the bosses. I tend to do eliminates and elemental specials (sometimes contuse), and aid if necessary.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Amayai

In short, time to redo my workshop workers fodder team? I spent all that time making a very effective wind mage and now she's useless?
@Amayai

In short, time to redo my workshop workers fodder team? I spent all that time making a very effective wind mage and now she's useless?
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
@Dragonmage The very reason I made this guide is because I was leveling a wind dragon for the workshop before I got told it wasn't the best... :,)
You can totally still roll with it, as long as you don't let any jelly drones, workshop monitors and swift lumens hit you (as those will crit wind).
(also clattercog engineers, but they are physical so less of a worry).
Just prioritize those and you're fine
@Dragonmage The very reason I made this guide is because I was leveling a wind dragon for the workshop before I got told it wasn't the best... :,)
You can totally still roll with it, as long as you don't let any jelly drones, workshop monitors and swift lumens hit you (as those will crit wind).
(also clattercog engineers, but they are physical so less of a worry).
Just prioritize those and you're fine
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
The math is kinda intresting, when it comes to damage given.
  • Strong elements do 2x damage
  • Weak elements do 1/2 damage
  • All others do 1x damage
  • criticals are 2x (applied after the above conditions)
  • misses/dodges are obviously 0 damage

It might be better to use different elements, to get the most out of your team.
The math is kinda intresting, when it comes to damage given.
  • Strong elements do 2x damage
  • Weak elements do 1/2 damage
  • All others do 1x damage
  • criticals are 2x (applied after the above conditions)
  • misses/dodges are obviously 0 damage

It might be better to use different elements, to get the most out of your team.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
This is super helpful! Thank you so much.
This is super helpful! Thank you so much.
is there a list of builds for venues too?
is there a list of builds for venues too?
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText first of all I love your username
This masterpost of builds has a bunch of the most common/popular builds listed!
The way I got to it by the way is because it's listed in the Guides masterpost, I keep it bookmarked ;P
@ThanosBottomText first of all I love your username
This masterpost of builds has a bunch of the most common/popular builds listed!
The way I got to it by the way is because it's listed in the Guides masterpost, I keep it bookmarked ;P
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Thank you so much for picking up this guide and keeping it updated, responding to my query in Cethosia's guide and even providing the tools required for someone to take it on if you disappear (please don't)!!

Now I believe I'm about to find out that I shouldn't have bought that lvl25 Wind dragon yesterday when I decided to rework my Workshop/Portal team. *sigh*
Thank you so much for picking up this guide and keeping it updated, responding to my query in Cethosia's guide and even providing the tools required for someone to take it on if you disappear (please don't)!!

Now I believe I'm about to find out that I shouldn't have bought that lvl25 Wind dragon yesterday when I decided to rework my Workshop/Portal team. *sigh*
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8