Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masterpost of Guides, Tools & Etc.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Nesu
Mine looks also good. Though I would probably change
"It includes all items, including festival skins & accents." to
"It includes all items, including festival skins & accents and is sorted by Element."
Or something along the lines. The encyclopedia sorts skins by element and the rest by item type.
Quicklink to the post including my guide.

But that might be me nitpicking :'D Thanks for listing my guide :)

Oh and I have a spreadsheet tool to help search for a dragon mate. I wonder if that would fit here as well?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2671404
@Nesu
Mine looks also good. Though I would probably change
"It includes all items, including festival skins & accents." to
"It includes all items, including festival skins & accents and is sorted by Element."
Or something along the lines. The encyclopedia sorts skins by element and the rest by item type.
Quicklink to the post including my guide.

But that might be me nitpicking :'D Thanks for listing my guide :)

Oh and I have a spreadsheet tool to help search for a dragon mate. I wonder if that would fit here as well?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2671404
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
This looks great! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1] It's so thorough and organized. No issues with linking or the description of my thread, thanks for letting me know it was posted.
This looks great! It's so thorough and organized.
No issues with linking or the description of my thread, thanks for letting me know it was posted.

UN: Wrenn → Ribi

They / Them

Canon Lore Compendium
Gwsq8Fp.png
Thank you for including my guide! I believe it’s tagged correctly/appropriately.
Thank you for including my guide! I believe it’s tagged correctly/appropriately.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
@Nesu

Thanks for including two of my links in this! Descriptions sound great. The thread as a whole is really well thought out. Great work!
@Nesu

Thanks for including two of my links in this! Descriptions sound great. The thread as a whole is really well thought out. Great work!
6Sx7SSv.png
awww thank you for including my commission spreadsheet, its nice to know someone noticed it! I hope people find it helpful!
awww thank you for including my commission spreadsheet, its nice to know someone noticed it! I hope people find it helpful!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
[quote name="@Nesu" date="2020-01-30 01:32:15" ][emoji=left wing size=1] [b]Dragon Bio Resources[/b] [list] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1777871]Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive[/url] by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/158838][color=#986714]sgkat[/color][/url][br][indent][ resource ] [ archive ] [ list ][br]- [i]Lists of various resources both on-site and off-site, ranging from templates, graphics, and lore help is here. If something isn't listed in that thread, it's likely in this post![/i][/indent] [/quote] The tags look good to me, but I would update the summary to: [i]Lists various resources both on-site and off-site, ranging from graphics to templates to lore help. If something isn't listed in that thread, it's likely in this post![/i]
@Nesu wrote on 2020-01-30 01:32:15:
Dragon Bio Resources
  • Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive by sgkat
    [ resource ] [ archive ] [ list ]
    - Lists of various resources both on-site and off-site, ranging from templates, graphics, and lore help is here. If something isn't listed in that thread, it's likely in this post!
The tags look good to me, but I would update the summary to:

Lists various resources both on-site and off-site, ranging from graphics to templates to lore help. If something isn't listed in that thread, it's likely in this post!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Nesu Thank you for including my guide, things look good to me. The guide has tips for through out NotN not just prepping for it, but I think most people just use it for prep so the summary works well.
@Nesu Thank you for including my guide, things look good to me. The guide has tips for through out NotN not just prepping for it, but I think most people just use it for prep so the summary works well.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
@EldritchCrowe
Wow, what a neat coincidence! I guess that bit of text for BBCode is up to you when you're feeling for it. It'd probably be:

"(Note: EldritchCrowe can also offer BBCoding services to those that need help!)"

@Pinguin
Added the bit of text you wanted to include! Don't worry about it, I made the ping specifically so everyone can look and see if everything looks fine to them. I don't feel all that cozy writin' all of it down without the thread creators seeing it!

Also, that spreadsheet's lookin' nifty! I'll ping you again to let you know when I've applied it to the Dragon Breeding section, as I'm still fiddling with a couple of things from other guides. ^^;

@sgkat
The new summary was applied!

@MidnightLady05
You're welcome! The summary was updated to this:

"Extensive guide to help prep and endure for and during the 2-week December event, Night of the Nocturne. Includes statistics and applies Game Database links."
@EldritchCrowe
Wow, what a neat coincidence! I guess that bit of text for BBCode is up to you when you're feeling for it. It'd probably be:

"(Note: EldritchCrowe can also offer BBCoding services to those that need help!)"

@Pinguin
Added the bit of text you wanted to include! Don't worry about it, I made the ping specifically so everyone can look and see if everything looks fine to them. I don't feel all that cozy writin' all of it down without the thread creators seeing it!

Also, that spreadsheet's lookin' nifty! I'll ping you again to let you know when I've applied it to the Dragon Breeding section, as I'm still fiddling with a couple of things from other guides. ^^;

@sgkat
The new summary was applied!

@MidnightLady05
You're welcome! The summary was updated to this:

"Extensive guide to help prep and endure for and during the 2-week December event, Night of the Nocturne. Includes statistics and applies Game Database links."
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Ah! Everything looks good to me! Thanks for putting this together, I'll probably dust off my linked guide and give it some touchups with my older perspective hehe

//edit i may stop in later when i update things to get a slight description update
Ah! Everything looks good to me! Thanks for putting this together, I'll probably dust off my linked guide and give it some touchups with my older perspective hehe

//edit i may stop in later when i update things to get a slight description update
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Nesu Looks good!

Kudos for not only putting in the massive effort to create this masterpost, but also for reaching out!
@Nesu Looks good!

Kudos for not only putting in the massive effort to create this masterpost, but also for reaching out!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17