Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masterpost of Guides, Tools & Etc.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Nesu
What an awesome guide! The Swipp Pinglist looks good!
@Nesu
What an awesome guide! The Swipp Pinglist looks good!
@Nelson
Oh! I remember reading about that post! You've done a great job managing NN for so long by the way, mad props! I took a peek at CFCE, and it seems that they need a new person to make a new thread, too.. I'll be adding it when I can, but I'll also see about nudging any of the moderators there about it first!

@SilverDeath
Thanks! I noticed Barbie hasn't been around in some time, and when I was working on linking guides in the Game Database, I figured I might as well see if I can create a new thread. ^^;

Whoa! I remember seeing their works before, they're so good! Thank you for the suggestions, I've added them!
@Nelson
Oh! I remember reading about that post! You've done a great job managing NN for so long by the way, mad props! I took a peek at CFCE, and it seems that they need a new person to make a new thread, too.. I'll be adding it when I can, but I'll also see about nudging any of the moderators there about it first!

@SilverDeath
Thanks! I noticed Barbie hasn't been around in some time, and when I was working on linking guides in the Game Database, I figured I might as well see if I can create a new thread. ^^;

Whoa! I remember seeing their works before, they're so good! Thank you for the suggestions, I've added them!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

Sorry for the late reply, I only got back today OTL

Everything looks good on my end, thank you for including my Festivals Masterpost thread ;v; I'll be updating it soon, I'll let you know when I'm done.
@Nesu

Sorry for the late reply, I only got back today OTL

Everything looks good on my end, thank you for including my Festivals Masterpost thread ;v; I'll be updating it soon, I'll let you know when I'm done.
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
@Daenaryen
It's fine, and welcome back! Stuff happens, and I've actually dropped the ball a bit myself from life stuff too! I'll be sure to snip out the side note when you've found 'em all!
@Daenaryen
It's fine, and welcome back! Stuff happens, and I've actually dropped the ball a bit myself from life stuff too! I'll be sure to snip out the side note when you've found 'em all!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Ara
Hey there! Could you sticky this thread, and unsticky the "Links to Resources, Tools, & etc." thread? A lot of the links in the old list are out-of-date, and I've credited the previous thread creators of these types of lists too! I'm still working on re-linking Words on the Wind, but otherwise everything's pretty much fine.

Thanks a bunch in advance!
@Ara
Hey there! Could you sticky this thread, and unsticky the "Links to Resources, Tools, & etc." thread? A lot of the links in the old list are out-of-date, and I've credited the previous thread creators of these types of lists too! I'm still working on re-linking Words on the Wind, but otherwise everything's pretty much fine.

Thanks a bunch in advance!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

Stickied, and thank you for making this updated list!
@Nesu

Stickied, and thank you for making this updated list!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Nesu ~ I've made a hatchery start-up guide based on Icyfuzz' old guide that I found quite useful. It includes resources.
@Nesu ~ I've made a hatchery start-up guide based on Icyfuzz' old guide that I found quite useful. It includes resources.
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@Avifors
Hiya! I've added your guide, but I've yet to write a summary at this time. The thread's looking really rad by the way! I'll likely ping you again along with the others for a summary check once I've finished sorting everything out!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I removed the brackets in your thread's title since I'm not sure if it'd confuse users since the tags format I've been doing is spaced exactly like that! I can put them back if you'd like.
@Avifors
Hiya! I've added your guide, but I've yet to write a summary at this time. The thread's looking really rad by the way! I'll likely ping you again along with the others for a summary check once I've finished sorting everything out!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I removed the brackets in your thread's title since I'm not sure if it'd confuse users since the tags format I've been doing is spaced exactly like that! I can put them back if you'd like.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

This guide is amazing! Thank you for putting it all together!

I had a quick note and apologies if this is in the works but I was wondering if you were planning on adding spreadsheet tools for hoards, swipp and hibden? I think there are a few floating around in the forums but are sometimes hard to locate! If you were already planning on adding them, just ignore me!
@Nesu

This guide is amazing! Thank you for putting it all together!

I had a quick note and apologies if this is in the works but I was wondering if you were planning on adding spreadsheet tools for hoards, swipp and hibden? I think there are a few floating around in the forums but are sometimes hard to locate! If you were already planning on adding them, just ignore me!
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@snax
Hiya! Thanks for the compliment, and you're welcome!

You're talkin' about spreadsheet trackers for Swipp, Baldwin, and Den items, right? I know I have a couple of different types listed for all of them (some recently added or had repolished summaries at that!), though I'm still looking around for others. If this isn't what you're referring to, I'll keep in mind to look for them!
@snax
Hiya! Thanks for the compliment, and you're welcome!

You're talkin' about spreadsheet trackers for Swipp, Baldwin, and Den items, right? I know I have a couple of different types listed for all of them (some recently added or had repolished summaries at that!), though I'm still looking around for others. If this isn't what you're referring to, I'll keep in mind to look for them!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17