Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masterpost of Guides, Tools & Etc.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Sylvandyr
You're welcome! Aha! I knew something was off in the Coliseum portion. I've included both of them, and ended up splitting up the Coliseum links!

You can take a peek here if you'd like.

Tags and summaries are:
Coliseum Stat Preview Tool
[ tool ] [ off-site ]
"
- An off-site tool that has the base stats and stones of all natural-born dragons, and displays the total health. You can toggle the element, level, if a dragon has been tinctured, augment stones, or add or subtract each stat by 1 or 10. (Note: you must enable Javascript for the tool to work.)
"
Coliseum skills + enemy stats
[ tool ] [ off-site ] [ guide ] [ text only ]
"
- Thread contains mathematical breakdown of damage mechanics, and the tool is a damage calculator that shows damage output vs stats and effects, and charts for damage % to KO rates per enemy. (Note: you must enable Javascript for the tool to work.)
"

I also did a little polishing for Coliseum Monster Experience's description:
"
A guide on how earning exp works and how much exp is needed per level. There's also compiled exp data with help from spreadsheet contributors for training in popular leveling venues with level 25 dragons.
"

If you'd like to suggest a description change for any of them, feel free to do so! I don't mind.
@Sylvandyr
You're welcome! Aha! I knew something was off in the Coliseum portion. I've included both of them, and ended up splitting up the Coliseum links!

You can take a peek here if you'd like.

Tags and summaries are:
Coliseum Stat Preview Tool
[ tool ] [ off-site ]
"
- An off-site tool that has the base stats and stones of all natural-born dragons, and displays the total health. You can toggle the element, level, if a dragon has been tinctured, augment stones, or add or subtract each stat by 1 or 10. (Note: you must enable Javascript for the tool to work.)
"
Coliseum skills + enemy stats
[ tool ] [ off-site ] [ guide ] [ text only ]
"
- Thread contains mathematical breakdown of damage mechanics, and the tool is a damage calculator that shows damage output vs stats and effects, and charts for damage % to KO rates per enemy. (Note: you must enable Javascript for the tool to work.)
"

I also did a little polishing for Coliseum Monster Experience's description:
"
A guide on how earning exp works and how much exp is needed per level. There's also compiled exp data with help from spreadsheet contributors for training in popular leveling venues with level 25 dragons.
"

If you'd like to suggest a description change for any of them, feel free to do so! I don't mind.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

Looks great, thanks! ^^
@Nesu

Looks great, thanks! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Looks good to me.
Looks good to me.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Nesu Thank you for the hard work! Most of the descriptions look good.

For the description of the calculator tool, since it calculates more than just damage, I suggest something like:

the tool has multiple features: 1) chart display of the STR thresholds required to KO enemies in each venue, 2) interactive calculator that shows the effects of damage / healing / buff skills using either existing Coliseum enemies or customized stats, and 3) chart display of all enemy stats organized by venue

If you can think of a way to reword that to make it shorter, please feel free, though it's important that the features are accurately described. Thanks :)
@Nesu Thank you for the hard work! Most of the descriptions look good.

For the description of the calculator tool, since it calculates more than just damage, I suggest something like:

the tool has multiple features: 1) chart display of the STR thresholds required to KO enemies in each venue, 2) interactive calculator that shows the effects of damage / healing / buff skills using either existing Coliseum enemies or customized stats, and 3) chart display of all enemy stats organized by venue

If you can think of a way to reword that to make it shorter, please feel free, though it's important that the features are accurately described. Thanks :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
You're welcome! I don't mind doing rewrites, as I've actually done heavy wiki editing for other works before where I often had to trim or rephrase things, either my original texts or another editor's!

Here's a new take on the calculator tool's summary:

"
Thread contains mathematical breakdown of damage mechanics, and the tool has three features: a chart of STR required to KO enemies in a venue, an editable damage calculator that includes stat effects, and a chart of all enemy stats per venue. (Note: you must enable Javascript for the tool to work.)
"

If you'd like another take, I can do so! I've honestly done so much paraphrasin' in the past, haha.
@Sylvandyr
You're welcome! I don't mind doing rewrites, as I've actually done heavy wiki editing for other works before where I often had to trim or rephrase things, either my original texts or another editor's!

Here's a new take on the calculator tool's summary:

"
Thread contains mathematical breakdown of damage mechanics, and the tool has three features: a chart of STR required to KO enemies in a venue, an editable damage calculator that includes stat effects, and a chart of all enemy stats per venue. (Note: you must enable Javascript for the tool to work.)
"

If you'd like another take, I can do so! I've honestly done so much paraphrasin' in the past, haha.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Looking good at my end!! Great idea to make an update reference of guides and such~ Thank you for including mine, too o:

Edit: May I also suggest these? They've been super useful for my own bios and such~

Elemental banners, flags, icons, dividers, and misc. icons by Osiem (there are individual links for each in that bio, if you like)

Bio art assets by Poisonedpaper

Pixel eggs, deities, flight symbols, nests, items, and so much more by DogiCrimson
Looking good at my end!! Great idea to make an update reference of guides and such~ Thank you for including mine, too o:

Edit: May I also suggest these? They've been super useful for my own bios and such~

Elemental banners, flags, icons, dividers, and misc. icons by Osiem (there are individual links for each in that bio, if you like)

Bio art assets by Poisonedpaper

Pixel eggs, deities, flight symbols, nests, items, and so much more by DogiCrimson
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Looks good to me
Looks good to me
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Nesu
Thank you so much for including me in your masterpost of guides, I feel honored :)
Also I wanted to let you know, I absolutely love your avatar + vista combo!
@Nesu
Thank you so much for including me in your masterpost of guides, I feel honored :)
Also I wanted to let you know, I absolutely love your avatar + vista combo!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Oh wow this looks really good!! Thank you!
Oh wow this looks really good!! Thank you!
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Nesu The rewrite is good, thank you :)
@Nesu The rewrite is good, thank you :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17