Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masterpost of Guides, Tools & Etc.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Looks fantastic, what a great masterlist! You organized everything so nicely and I love the emojis [emoji=snapper love size=2]
Looks fantastic, what a great masterlist! You organized everything so nicely and I love the emojis
@Nesu this is very impressive - looks great to me ^^
@Nesu this is very impressive - looks great to me ^^
wealth beyond measure, outlander
@Nesu - It looks fantastic! Thank you so much for creating a directory for guides (and for adding my pretty unknown spreadsheet)! I'll link this directory in my thread as well ^^

EDIT: It looks like you have another guide linked as mine instead. Spy's accent/scry/outfit previewer is linked instead of my thread.
@Nesu - It looks fantastic! Thank you so much for creating a directory for guides (and for adding my pretty unknown spreadsheet)! I'll link this directory in my thread as well ^^

EDIT: It looks like you have another guide linked as mine instead. Spy's accent/scry/outfit previewer is linked instead of my thread.
JGbBRAg.png JGbB7DJ.png
JGbB5Na.png
I'm generally really happy about the positive reception so far, thanks everyone! I'm currently double-checking the format for the Coliseum section.

@Fennelroot
Glad you like it! I'll be sure to keep that in mind. ^^

The description was changed to:
"If you're considering a flight change or want to learn more about a flight's activity and community, this comprehensive guide is your go-to for help! It also has visuals of each flight's aesthetics."

@MarinaQuakenbush
You're welcome, and thank you! The description was updated!

@luminafaith
You're welcome! And whoops, sorry about that, the link was fixed! I had used a spreadsheet to format a lot of the BBCode, so that's likely how the links were weird. It's also why I mentioned someone might still be linked to a noggle in my ping post, heheh.
I'm generally really happy about the positive reception so far, thanks everyone! I'm currently double-checking the format for the Coliseum section.

@Fennelroot
Glad you like it! I'll be sure to keep that in mind. ^^

The description was changed to:
"If you're considering a flight change or want to learn more about a flight's activity and community, this comprehensive guide is your go-to for help! It also has visuals of each flight's aesthetics."

@MarinaQuakenbush
You're welcome, and thank you! The description was updated!

@luminafaith
You're welcome! And whoops, sorry about that, the link was fixed! I had used a spreadsheet to format a lot of the BBCode, so that's likely how the links were weird. It's also why I mentioned someone might still be linked to a noggle in my ping post, heheh.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Thank you for including my guides! ^^
Thank you for including my guides! ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Nesu I love it! I was actually in the process of re-writing my entire BBcode guide, so you've picked the perfect time to ping me for this lol.

You could add something about me offering my services for anyone who might need some BBCode help, but I'm not too active on the forums as of now
@Nesu I love it! I was actually in the process of re-writing my entire BBcode guide, so you've picked the perfect time to ping me for this lol.

You could add something about me offering my services for anyone who might need some BBCode help, but I'm not too active on the forums as of now
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
good thread! I didnt know some of these things existed [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
good thread! I didnt know some of these things existed
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
@Nesu oh this is great!! My thread - efficient familiar bonding - is a tiny bit out of date since the lair revamp, but I've been meaning to get it updated, so maybe this'll motivate me to do it sooner rather than later lol.

Thank you for making this, this is awesome (and looks lovely i might add)!!

ETA: updated my thread! :3
@Nesu oh this is great!! My thread - efficient familiar bonding - is a tiny bit out of date since the lair revamp, but I've been meaning to get it updated, so maybe this'll motivate me to do it sooner rather than later lol.

Thank you for making this, this is awesome (and looks lovely i might add)!!

ETA: updated my thread! :3
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@Nesu
Thanks for the inclusion and for making this thread! Mine looks good, and I'll definitely be bookmarking this since I use a lot of guides/tools both for myself and for linking in various Discord servers.
@Nesu
Thanks for the inclusion and for making this thread! Mine looks good, and I'll definitely be bookmarking this since I use a lot of guides/tools both for myself and for linking in various Discord servers.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Nesu
oh neat, this looks like a heckin awesome guide! what you wrote for the NN looks fine, tho heads up that a new Nest Network thread with a different OP will be going up before too long. so you might want to have that on your radar as you keep this updated.

i should also shout out the other longstanding nest rental service: the coalition for coordinating eyes! there used to be another nest rental service thing, but it seems to have gone inactive, so i think it's just the Network and CFCE rn.
@Nesu
oh neat, this looks like a heckin awesome guide! what you wrote for the NN looks fine, tho heads up that a new Nest Network thread with a different OP will be going up before too long. so you might want to have that on your radar as you keep this updated.

i should also shout out the other longstanding nest rental service: the coalition for coordinating eyes! there used to be another nest rental service thing, but it seems to have gone inactive, so i think it's just the Network and CFCE rn.
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17