Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] DOM Shop Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@Naeryl" date="2023-07-23 07:55:03" ] It looks like Ribbon and Eel for Gaoler are missing! Thanks for all of your work on this tool <3 [/quote] oh geez looks like we've been out of date for longer than I thought. Thank you for letting me know! I missed the whole Gaoler expansion from April [emoji=gaoler scared size=1]. -------------------- [center][b]Updated! Version 5.0.3[/b][/center] - Added all of the treasure MP Gaoler genes from the April 19 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3232058]gene expansion[/url] update. If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP! You should see [color=red][b]version 5.0.3[/b][/color] in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL + F5 or CTRL+SHIFT+R (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).
@Naeryl wrote on 2023-07-23 07:55:03:
It looks like Ribbon and Eel for Gaoler are missing!

Thanks for all of your work on this tool <3

oh geez looks like we've been out of date for longer than I thought. Thank you for letting me know! I missed the whole Gaoler expansion from April .

Updated! Version 5.0.3

- Added all of the treasure MP Gaoler genes from the April 19 gene expansion update.

If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 5.0.3 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL + F5 or CTRL+SHIFT+R (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[center][b]Updated! Version 6.0.0[/b][/center] [size=4]New Feature: 'Order Form' button[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BIbwnB0.gif[/img] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334755391835471873/1133828783103807588/image.png[/img][/center] There is now a button to display an "order form" to easily copy your items to clipboard. Calculate items then show the order form to display a list of what you've calculated. Use the 'copy order form' button to copy it to your clipboard to easily paste in forum posts. Dev Notes: 1: This fully works with festival skins toggle as well HOWEVER it will only tell you how many skins you calculated (ie "5x festival skins"). Obviously the names of skins changes every fest. 2: I chose to use what I *believe* is the most common format for orders. As in: quantity first, then item name, then modern/ancient If for some reason someone NEEDS quantity to be behind the items instead of in front, let me know. Can think about doing that for an update. 3: I realize the width of the order form makes the rest of the layout seem kinda...wonky. Everything is all different sorts of widths. Reality is I hate CSS. Will try to get another update out here soon where I can improve the layout and start seriously considering improving the mobile experience. ------------- If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP! You should see [color=red][b]version 6.0.0[/b][/color] in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac). ------------ Pinglist @WickedPixie
Updated! Version 6.0.0

New Feature: 'Order Form' button
BIbwnB0.gif
image.png

There is now a button to display an "order form" to easily copy your items to clipboard. Calculate items then show the order form to display a list of what you've calculated. Use the 'copy order form' button to copy it to your clipboard to easily paste in forum posts.

Dev Notes:
1: This fully works with festival skins toggle as well HOWEVER it will only tell you how many skins you calculated (ie "5x festival skins"). Obviously the names of skins changes every fest.

2: I chose to use what I *believe* is the most common format for orders. As in: quantity first, then item name, then modern/ancient
If for some reason someone NEEDS quantity to be behind the items instead of in front, let me know. Can think about doing that for an update.

3: I realize the width of the order form makes the rest of the layout seem kinda...wonky. Everything is all different sorts of widths. Reality is I hate CSS. Will try to get another update out here soon where I can improve the layout and start seriously considering improving the mobile experience.

If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 6.0.0 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie
g67EwfB.png
Oh my god that order form feature is gonna be a godsend. Thank you!!! <3
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
[quote name="counterklock" date="2023-08-05 14:32:44" ] Oh my god that order form feature is gonna be a godsend. Thank you!!! <3 [/quote] glad people are liking it :)
counterklock wrote on 2023-08-05 14:32:44:
glad people are liking it :)

g67EwfB.png
Updated! Version 6.0.1

- Added cinder/blaze to all other breeds (Aug 01 update)

You should see version 6.0.1 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie
Updated! Version 6.0.1

- Added cinder/blaze to all other breeds (Aug 01 update)

You should see version 6.0.1 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie
g67EwfB.png
@Rowdy Missing the latest Aberration gene expansion :) And please add me to the pinglist for updates, this is A LIFE SAVER!!! [emoji=sandsurge love size=2]
@Rowdy

Missing the latest Aberration gene expansion :)
And please add me to the pinglist for updates, this is A LIFE SAVER!!!
YaLh2Os.png
[quote name="@Alithium8" date="2023-09-01 11:21:55" ] @/Rowdy Missing the latest Aberration gene expansion :) And please add me to the pinglist for updates, this is A LIFE SAVER!!! [emoji=sandsurge love size=2] [/quote] [img]https://imgs.search.brave.com/nbwCCsLJ1jUkDL-fSXqOcoZeCMmx8FskBGje5zvXyr0/rs:fit:860:0:0/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly9naWZk/Yi5jb20vaW1hZ2Vz/L2hpZ2gvb29wcy1z/dGV2ZS1jYXJlbGwt/Z21lb2Y1bHl2dnBh/cDVheC5naWY.gif[/img] So sorry for missing this ping, I've been on hiatus. I saw the aberr expansion update but apparently only dreamed about the part where I actually added them to the calc. So this whole time I thought everything was fine and up-to-date. Oops. I'll add you to the pinglist, though! And we have an update for today ----------------------------- Updated! Version 6.0.2 - Added boa/saddle to other breeds ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3280447#post_3280447]Oct 16 update[/url]) - Added Aberration genes from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3266950#post_3266950]August 23rd expansion[/url] update. Cherub/Clown/Leopard/Ripple for primary. Clouded/Current/Eye Spots for secondary. Braids/Contour/Spines/Thorns for tertiary. If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP! You should see version 6.0.2 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).
@Alithium8 wrote on 2023-09-01 11:21:55:
@/Rowdy

Missing the latest Aberration gene expansion :)
And please add me to the pinglist for updates, this is A LIFE SAVER!!!

cDVheC5naWY.gif

So sorry for missing this ping, I've been on hiatus. I saw the aberr expansion update but apparently only dreamed about the part where I actually added them to the calc. So this whole time I thought everything was fine and up-to-date. Oops.

I'll add you to the pinglist, though! And we have an update for today

Updated! Version 6.0.2

- Added boa/saddle to other breeds (Oct 16 update)
- Added Aberration genes from August 23rd expansion update. Cherub/Clown/Leopard/Ripple for primary. Clouded/Current/Eye Spots for secondary. Braids/Contour/Spines/Thorns for tertiary.

You should see version 6.0.2 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

g67EwfB.png
Updated! Version 6.0.3

- Added Auraboa (breed and all MP genes)

You should see version 6.0.3 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie @Alithium8

This will be the last time I'll be pinging oldschool style. For everyone's convenience, I made a new pinglist:
Updated! Version 6.0.3

- Added Auraboa (breed and all MP genes)

You should see version 6.0.3 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie @Alithium8

This will be the last time I'll be pinging oldschool style. For everyone's convenience, I made a new pinglist:
g67EwfB.png
thank you so much for making this. I love it so much :hearteyes:

i found a typo in the Aber genes. Eyespots is listed twice. The second one is the correct one and the first should be Seraph!

i found a typo in the Aber genes. Eyespots is listed twice. The second one is the correct one and the first should be Seraph!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
[quote name="@Noddddd" date="2024-02-29 21:09:22" ] thank you so much for making this. I love it so much :hearteyes: i found a typo in the Aber genes. Eyespots is listed twice. The second one is the correct one and the first should be Seraph! [/quote] Ahhhhhhghhgh thank you!! I swear no matter how many times I double-check stuff there's always typos. Slapped that fix in real quick, github pages should refresh it soon. Also looking to go over the undertide expansion and get that added in this weekend so that everything is up-to-date :']
@Noddddd wrote on 2024-02-29 21:09:22:

Ahhhhhhghhgh thank you!! I swear no matter how many times I double-check stuff there's always typos. Slapped that fix in real quick, github pages should refresh it soon.

Also looking to go over the undertide expansion and get that added in this weekend so that everything is up-to-date :']
g67EwfB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8