Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] DOM Shop Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@yukitsukihana" date="2022-03-16 08:31:33" ] Hello! I absolutely love this and have been using it for a while. Would you consider adding other specialty items to the calculator, such as eye vials and a fest skin option? [/quote] hiya! thanks for your support :) so the eye vials have definitely been asked about before but I think I ever forgot to finalize a decision on how to add them. once the "entry mode" I'm working on is finished it would of course be alot easier to add them in because then people are just typing & adding what they want. For the normal sheet-style view we're on right now Im still not sure. I think the only avenue I have is to add them as another box under the breed-changes since the other columns are getting ginormous. skin fests is another one I sort of thought on but never finished...I'm thinking maybe some sort of "fest skins" checkbox above the sorting options you can click and it will give you a special little box where you can add X-amount of fest skins to your total, since they're all the same price. so tl;dr I'd definitely like to add these things! thank you for bringing them up to me. I'm less likely to forget about them, but just incase I've also created 2 issues on the github project lol. my current plan is definitely to launch the new entry-style view mode first (without anything new) and then following that update I'll get to work shoving in the eye vials somewhere
@yukitsukihana wrote on 2022-03-16 08:31:33:
Hello! I absolutely love this and have been using it for a while. Would you consider adding other specialty items to the calculator, such as eye vials and a fest skin option?

hiya! thanks for your support :)
so the eye vials have definitely been asked about before but I think I ever forgot to finalize a decision on how to add them. once the "entry mode" I'm working on is finished it would of course be alot easier to add them in because then people are just typing & adding what they want. For the normal sheet-style view we're on right now Im still not sure. I think the only avenue I have is to add them as another box under the breed-changes since the other columns are getting ginormous.

skin fests is another one I sort of thought on but never finished...I'm thinking maybe some sort of "fest skins" checkbox above the sorting options you can click and it will give you a special little box where you can add X-amount of fest skins to your total, since they're all the same price.

so tl;dr I'd definitely like to add these things! thank you for bringing them up to me. I'm less likely to forget about them, but just incase I've also created 2 issues on the github project lol.

my current plan is definitely to launch the new entry-style view mode first (without anything new) and then following that update I'll get to work shoving in the eye vials somewhere
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
quick update:

- added leopard/clouded genes for banescales (apr 23 announcement)
- added sparkle tert for everyone (may 6 announcement)

You should see version 4.9.2 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

I'll be honest I haven't worked on the entry-mode update at all since the last time I posted in here. I've been very distracted with other things. I swear I will get it done...sometime...

Also github put in a new feature where I can now private my profile, however this dom calc is very much open source. I've tested in incognito and the link to the repository should still be public & viewable, but if anyone ever has any trouble & wants a fork of the code, feel free to @ me I'm happy to provide.
quick update:

- added leopard/clouded genes for banescales (apr 23 announcement)
- added sparkle tert for everyone (may 6 announcement)

You should see version 4.9.2 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

I'll be honest I haven't worked on the entry-mode update at all since the last time I posted in here. I've been very distracted with other things. I swear I will get it done...sometime...

Also github put in a new feature where I can now private my profile, however this dom calc is very much open source. I've tested in incognito and the link to the repository should still be public & viewable, but if anyone ever has any trouble & wants a fork of the code, feel free to @ me I'm happy to provide.
g67EwfB.png
quick update:

- added points gene
- added flaunt/flair for gaoler
- added flaunt/flair for aberrations
- added peacock for banescales
- added underbelly for banescales

sorry this has been out-of-date with the parallels! & if you see any still missing, please let me know I'll update asap.

You should see version 4.9.3 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).
quick update:

- added points gene
- added flaunt/flair for gaoler
- added flaunt/flair for aberrations
- added peacock for banescales
- added underbelly for banescales

sorry this has been out-of-date with the parallels! & if you see any still missing, please let me know I'll update asap.

You should see version 4.9.3 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).
g67EwfB.png
@rowdy thank you so much for doing this :D could i get a ping for when undertides are added / get on the general pinglist please?
@rowdy thank you so much for doing this :D could i get a ping for when undertides are added / get on the general pinglist please?
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[quote name="@WickedPixie" date="2023-01-09 11:30:55" ] @/rowdy thank you so much for doing this :D could i get a ping for when undertides are added / get on the general pinglist please? [/quote] no problem! Also, thank YOU for reminding me to sit down and update this for Undertides. I'd forgotten :0 ---------------- [center][b]Updated! Version 4.9.4[/b][/center] - Added all treasure MP undertide genes - Added new veilspun genes from the Jan 11th update With this we should be totally up-to-date with all new genes. If you see any still missing or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP! You should see [color=red][b]version 4.9.4[/b][/color] in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac). In other news, I desperately need to revamp the way I add new genes. It's all just 1 data sheet right now and it's getting so LONG with these new ancients. Not sure if I'm going to split up the pages or what. Will need to do some research on what's the fastest method...that will prob come before I get that dang autocomplete out. Hughuguhgh I'll try to get some actual code work done on this in the next couple months.
@WickedPixie wrote on 2023-01-09 11:30:55:
@/rowdy thank you so much for doing this :D could i get a ping for when undertides are added / get on the general pinglist please?

no problem! Also, thank YOU for reminding me to sit down and update this for Undertides. I'd forgotten :0

Updated! Version 4.9.4

- Added all treasure MP undertide genes
- Added new veilspun genes from the Jan 11th update

With this we should be totally up-to-date with all new genes. If you see any still missing or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 4.9.4 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

In other news, I desperately need to revamp the way I add new genes. It's all just 1 data sheet right now and it's getting so LONG with these new ancients. Not sure if I'm going to split up the pages or what. Will need to do some research on what's the fastest method...that will prob come before I get that dang autocomplete out. Hughuguhgh I'll try to get some actual code work done on this in the next couple months.
g67EwfB.png
You are a lifesaver. Thank you for making this process so easy
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2023-01-15 23:12:19" ] You are a lifesaver. Thank you for making this process so easy [/quote] Im glad its useful to you! :)
BlurryReality wrote on 2023-01-15 23:12:19:

Im glad its useful to you! :)
g67EwfB.png
@Rowdy Peregrine (Undertide), Sparkle (Aberration), Underbelly (Aberration), Striation (Banescale), Edged (Gaoler) are missing.
@Rowdy Peregrine (Undertide), Sparkle (Aberration), Underbelly (Aberration), Striation (Banescale), Edged (Gaoler) are missing.
[quote name="@DuskofDawn12" date="2023-01-22 19:04:49" ] @/Rowdy Peregrine (Undertide), Sparkle (Aberration), Underbelly (Aberration), Striation (Banescale), Edged (Gaoler) are missing. [/quote] Thank you! Getting an update out right now to fill all of this in along with the latest ancient parallels. Mini fun fact, I had aberration sparkle added but for some reason I'm obsessed with spelling their name as "Abberation" instead of Aberration so...it was just sitting there typo'd the whole time lol.
@DuskofDawn12 wrote on 2023-01-22 19:04:49:
@/Rowdy Peregrine (Undertide), Sparkle (Aberration), Underbelly (Aberration), Striation (Banescale), Edged (Gaoler) are missing.

Thank you! Getting an update out right now to fill all of this in along with the latest ancient parallels.

Mini fun fact, I had aberration sparkle added but for some reason I'm obsessed with spelling their name as "Abberation" instead of Aberration so...it was just sitting there typo'd the whole time lol.
g67EwfB.png
Updated! Version 4.9.5

- Added missing genes (thank you to DuskofDawn12 for pointing them out)
- Fixed typo for Aberration Sparkle
- Added new parallels from Jan 19th update

With this we should be totally up-to-date with all new genes (forreal this time tho). If you see any still missing or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 4.9.5 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist I definitely did not forget hahaaaaa ( hi c: )
@WickedPixie
Updated! Version 4.9.5

- Added missing genes (thank you to DuskofDawn12 for pointing them out)
- Fixed typo for Aberration Sparkle
- Added new parallels from Jan 19th update

With this we should be totally up-to-date with all new genes (forreal this time tho). If you see any still missing or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 4.9.5 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist I definitely did not forget hahaaaaa ( hi c: )
@WickedPixie
g67EwfB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8