Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] DOM Shop Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Small update to 4.3 today, someone was kind enough to point out to me in PMs that 'seraph' was missing from the secondary list for some reason. Likely because of the move from 4.1. It's been fixed now!

As usual if you see any errors please let me know :)
Small update to 4.3 today, someone was kind enough to point out to me in PMs that 'seraph' was missing from the secondary list for some reason. Likely because of the move from 4.1. It's been fixed now!

As usual if you see any errors please let me know :)
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Small update to v4.4 tonight, added in Flaunt & Flare. If for any reason you check the page and do not see the genes, please try a 'hard reload' of the page with CTRL+SHIFT+R.
Small update to v4.4 tonight, added in Flaunt & Flare. If for any reason you check the page and do not see the genes, please try a 'hard reload' of the page with CTRL+SHIFT+R.
g67EwfB.png
[center][b]Updated! Version 4.5[/b][/center] A slightly larger update as of 12am last night when I should have been in bed asleep instead: Light mode! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334755391835471873/869638386632253460/ssss.png[/img] Users can now switch between light and dark mode with a switch-button in the top left, in the User Options box: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334755391835471873/869638900266713148/www2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334755391835471873/869638903269843045/wwww.png[/img] I tried messing with the colors a bit. If you find Light Mode exceptionally ugly or, more importantly, if anything is hard to read: Please give me feedback! I'm not really great at coming up with my own color palettes.
Updated! Version 4.5

A slightly larger update as of 12am last night when I should have been in bed asleep instead:

Light mode!
ssss.png

Users can now switch between light and dark mode with a switch-button in the top left, in the User Options box:
www2.png
wwww.png

I tried messing with the colors a bit. If you find Light Mode exceptionally ugly or, more importantly, if anything is hard to read: Please give me feedback! I'm not really great at coming up with my own color palettes.
g67EwfB.png
This is amazing! Have you considered adding the eye vials as well?
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Small update to v4.6 today, to change 'flare' to 'flair'. If for any reason you check the page and do not see the update, please try a 'hard refresh' of the page with CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Small update to v4.6 today, to change 'flare' to 'flair'. If for any reason you check the page and do not see the update, please try a 'hard refresh' of the page with CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

g67EwfB.png
[quote name="@DeepflowManah" date="2021-08-08 09:52:09" ] This is amazing! Have you considered adding the eye vials as well? [/quote] Sorry I never responded, but thank you! I am considering vials...I just need to figure out how to format everything. my current thought is maybe another switch button on the side where light-mode sits that you can turn on/off a 'vials' box that will sit under the breed column when it's on. and just not be there if you have it off. I don't really know where else to put it hahaha, I'm really running out of space. Page layouts with this many items is difficult.
@DeepflowManah wrote on 2021-08-08 09:52:09:

Sorry I never responded, but thank you! I am considering vials...I just need to figure out how to format everything. my current thought is maybe another switch button on the side where light-mode sits that you can turn on/off a 'vials' box that will sit under the breed column when it's on. and just not be there if you have it off.

I don't really know where else to put it hahaha, I'm really running out of space. Page layouts with this many items is difficult.

g67EwfB.png
Updated! Version 4.7

Changelog:
- Added Ribbon & Eel modern genes

As usual if for any reason you check the page and do not see the update, please try a 'hard refresh' of the page with CTRL + F5 or CTRL+SHIFT+R (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac). You will be able to tell your page is up-to-date if you see version 4.7 in the top-left.

Haven't had time to do anything cool for this lately, but I've still got it in my mind to add some option somewhere for those eye vials...it's coming eventually :']
Updated! Version 4.7

Changelog:
- Added Ribbon & Eel modern genes

As usual if for any reason you check the page and do not see the update, please try a 'hard refresh' of the page with CTRL + F5 or CTRL+SHIFT+R (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac). You will be able to tell your page is up-to-date if you see version 4.7 in the top-left.

Haven't had time to do anything cool for this lately, but I've still got it in my mind to add some option somewhere for those eye vials...it's coming eventually :']
g67EwfB.png
@Rowdy

hello! could you possibly add leopard to the calculator? it is primary, modern, and worth 119kt
@Rowdy

hello! could you possibly add leopard to the calculator? it is primary, modern, and worth 119kt
[quote name="@Suspense" date="2021-10-13 20:30:53" ] @/Rowdy hello! could you possibly add leopard to the calculator? it is primary, modern, and worth 119kt [/quote] Thanks for letting me know it was missing! Not sure where it ran off to, especially since I had clouded in there...but it's been fixed! --------- version is now 4.8 and if you don't see leopard you might need to hard refresh with CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).
@Suspense wrote on 2021-10-13 20:30:53:
@/Rowdy

Thanks for letting me know it was missing! Not sure where it ran off to, especially since I had clouded in there...but it's been fixed!

version is now 4.8 and if you don't see leopard you might need to hard refresh with CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).
g67EwfB.png
would you ever consider either removing the commas or making a 'no comma' setting? When I try to send a particular amount to dom shops, the comma tends to create problems (with everything after the comma being deleted)
would you ever consider either removing the commas or making a 'no comma' setting? When I try to send a particular amount to dom shops, the comma tends to create problems (with everything after the comma being deleted)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8