Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] DOM Shop Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Updated! Version 6.0.4

- Added gene expansion

If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 6.0.6 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Updated! Version 6.0.4

- Added gene expansion

If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 6.0.6 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Yay, thank you! :)
Yay, thank you! :)
7d96ebw.gif
Bookmark
Bookmark
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Small update today! Version 6.0.5

- Added umbral/faded sight

You should see version 6.0.5 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

@DOM Discount Calc

Small update today! Version 6.0.5

- Added umbral/faded sight

You should see version 6.0.5 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

@DOM Discount Calc

g67EwfB.png
Updated! Version 6.0.6

- Added Dusthide breed & genes

Lots of stuff added today so please help me help you by double-checking my work! Since I am too lazy to automate and do manually enter in new genes.

@DOM Discount Calc

Updated! Version 6.0.6

- Added Dusthide breed & genes

Lots of stuff added today so please help me help you by double-checking my work! Since I am too lazy to automate and do manually enter in new genes.

@DOM Discount Calc

g67EwfB.png
[b]DEVBLOG[/b] I didn't want to crowd the main update post with this nor ping for it, but I thought I would also write out a 'news' post to mention that I have resumed working on the "entry mode" style feature for the calc. If you don't know, I first mentioned it in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2639390/3#post_50197861]THIS POST[/url] all the way in 2022. At first it was stalled because of my own laziness, but then I held off working on it even longer to see what the ancient/modern mp changes were going to be. Right now the classic single-page layout is reaching critical mass with how long you have to scroll up/down if you're viewing all breeds. Entry mode seeks to relieve this issue with the tradeoff that you'll be typing a bit more; It's an "autocomplete" searchbar type style where you will just type in what you want, select it, and it will add it to a list. Then you can calc/generate order form as usual. [center]A look at the orig idea: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/dfe914f901cad6b491d0a759bdc6d5e9.gif[/img] WIP NOT FINAL, NOT LIVE[/center] It was almost feature-complete when I left it (which makes all of us wonder...why didn't I just finish it?) but now mainly my work on it is to merge 2 years of old + new code. For instance, it existed before the order form, so now I have to backtrack to make them compatible with each other. Like all of the features I try to add, I seek to make this a sort of "addon". What I mean is: I don't want to replace the current page layout for those people who like the single-page format and don't care about scrolling. So like all of the others, I plan to make it a "switch button" top-left where you can swap between current layout and 'entry mode' style. The bulk of the work is done (I hope) and I do really intend on finishing this feature this time, so hopefully I have happy news about it soon :)
DEVBLOG

I didn't want to crowd the main update post with this nor ping for it, but I thought I would also write out a 'news' post to mention that I have resumed working on the "entry mode" style feature for the calc.

If you don't know, I first mentioned it in THIS POST all the way in 2022. At first it was stalled because of my own laziness, but then I held off working on it even longer to see what the ancient/modern mp changes were going to be.

Right now the classic single-page layout is reaching critical mass with how long you have to scroll up/down if you're viewing all breeds. Entry mode seeks to relieve this issue with the tradeoff that you'll be typing a bit more; It's an "autocomplete" searchbar type style where you will just type in what you want, select it, and it will add it to a list. Then you can calc/generate order form as usual.
A look at the orig idea:
dfe914f901cad6b491d0a759bdc6d5e9.gif
WIP NOT FINAL, NOT LIVE

It was almost feature-complete when I left it (which makes all of us wonder...why didn't I just finish it?) but now mainly my work on it is to merge 2 years of old + new code. For instance, it existed before the order form, so now I have to backtrack to make them compatible with each other.

Like all of the features I try to add, I seek to make this a sort of "addon". What I mean is: I don't want to replace the current page layout for those people who like the single-page format and don't care about scrolling. So like all of the others, I plan to make it a "switch button" top-left where you can swap between current layout and 'entry mode' style.

The bulk of the work is done (I hope) and I do really intend on finishing this feature this time, so hopefully I have happy news about it soon :)
g67EwfB.png
@Rowdy Wow that's a great idea! Scrolling up and down to find what you want is a bit of a hassle but having it all there as a huge list, while intimidating does make it clear the options are all there.

By all means, take your time to get things done right, not fast. I was fine with it before, I'll keep until this proposed update is added.
@Rowdy Wow that's a great idea! Scrolling up and down to find what you want is a bit of a hassle but having it all there as a huge list, while intimidating does make it clear the options are all there.

By all means, take your time to get things done right, not fast. I was fine with it before, I'll keep until this proposed update is added.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
[quote name="@Rionach" date="2024-04-17 15:42:33" ] @/Rowdy Wow that's a great idea! Scrolling up and down to find what you want is a bit of a hassle but having it all there as a huge list, while intimidating does make it clear the options are all there. By all means, take your time to get things done right, not fast. I was fine with it before, I'll keep until this proposed update is added. [/quote] Ty for the support & feedback :) You're right about the "all options are there" thing and I didn't think about that. I was considering making the entry mode the default view but that would probably be more intimidating for new users, even if current layout is super long. Good to think about!
@Rionach wrote on 2024-04-17 15:42:33:
@/Rowdy Wow that's a great idea! Scrolling up and down to find what you want is a bit of a hassle but having it all there as a huge list, while intimidating does make it clear the options are all there.

Ty for the support & feedback :)
You're right about the "all options are there" thing and I didn't think about that. I was considering making the entry mode the default view but that would probably be more intimidating for new users, even if current layout is super long. Good to think about!
g67EwfB.png
Just wanna tell you I love this tool and it’s the best. Thank you [emoji=heart size=1]
Just wanna tell you I love this tool and it’s the best. Thank you
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
[quote name="@beatricks" date="2024-04-18 13:43:09" ] Just wanna tell you I love this tool and it’s the best. Thank you [emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] [emoji=heart size=1] Thank you for the kind words!! I appreciate it :)
@beatricks wrote on 2024-04-18 13:43:09:
Just wanna tell you I love this tool and it’s the best. Thank you

Thank you for the kind words!! I appreciate it :)
g67EwfB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8