Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] DOM Shop Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Updated! Version 4.9.6

- Added aether breed + genes

If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 4.9.6 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

(also ty @OatCrunch bc I totally used your aether gene price sheet)

Pinglist
@WickedPixie
Updated! Version 4.9.6

- Added aether breed + genes

If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 4.9.6 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

(also ty @OatCrunch bc I totally used your aether gene price sheet)

Pinglist
@WickedPixie
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[center][b]Updated! Version 5.0.0[/b][/center] SUP I'm hitting this project with back-to-back updates because I felt like working on this tonight. Welcome to 5.0! It's not the 5.0 I thought it was going to be, but I'm also not certain whether I'm going to get the (previously mentioned) 'entry style' mode in or if I'm going to wait. With the Aether update, ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3220508]link here[/url]) staff addressed (at the bottom, Ancient Plans) the 'unique gene scroll for every ancient' issue. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I've always worried about that same thing for THIS project, as the page when showing all genes for all breeds is getting rather long. That was the whole reason I brainstormed the 'entry style' mode in the first place. Not sure if I'm going to wait to see how FR staff addresses the issue, or if I'll code 'entry style' anyway and just prepare to make changes once they have an update. We'll see. Anyway, I've brought you some new features in the meantime! ----------------- [size=5][b]NEW FEATURES:[/b][/size] [size=4]Eye Vials [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tShZX71.png[/img] This was a relatively popular request. You can now add vials to your total. Find them under the 'breed' section on the left. PSA: I know the arrangement of things might look a bit weird if you're looking at Veilspuns/Undertides, since they have no MP breed scroll. My attitude right now is that we must simply...deal with it... Because I dislike suffering. And CSS is suffering. [b]PSA2:[/b] If the "NEW!" text is hard for you to read on either light or dark mode please let me know! I will take off the color effect for readability's sake. [size=4]Festival Skins [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yHbTnjR.png[/img] Another pretty popular request. In the display options, you can now toggle on a 'festival skins' box that will appear at the top of the items, in a nice noticeable rainbow box. The box will reset to 0 as soon as you toggle it on/off to ensure it doesn't interfere with your total when it isn't supposed to. Otherwise, it will add to your total just like any other item. [size=4]'Go To Top' button[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YlBcQey.png[/img] This is my quick fix for the ever-growing length of the page with new ancients coming in. In the display options, you can now toggle on/off a 'go to top' button that will sit at the bottom-right of the page. It's a "sticky" button that will overlap over the items on smaller screen sizes, which is why I decided to make it a toggle, incase it's annoying to some and you'd rather not see it. -------------- If you see any bugs, typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP! You should see [color=red][b]version 5.0.0[/b][/color] in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac). ------------ Pinglist @WickedPixie
Updated! Version 5.0.0

SUP I'm hitting this project with back-to-back updates because I felt like working on this tonight.

Welcome to 5.0! It's not the 5.0 I thought it was going to be, but I'm also not certain whether I'm going to get the (previously mentioned) 'entry style' mode in or if I'm going to wait. With the Aether update, (link here) staff addressed (at the bottom, Ancient Plans) the 'unique gene scroll for every ancient' issue.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I've always worried about that same thing for THIS project, as the page when showing all genes for all breeds is getting rather long. That was the whole reason I brainstormed the 'entry style' mode in the first place.

Not sure if I'm going to wait to see how FR staff addresses the issue, or if I'll code 'entry style' anyway and just prepare to make changes once they have an update. We'll see.

Anyway, I've brought you some new features in the meantime!

NEW FEATURES:

Eye Vials
tShZX71.png

This was a relatively popular request. You can now add vials to your total. Find them under the 'breed' section on the left.

PSA: I know the arrangement of things might look a bit weird if you're looking at Veilspuns/Undertides, since they have no MP breed scroll. My attitude right now is that we must simply...deal with it...

Because I dislike suffering. And CSS is suffering.

PSA2: If the "NEW!" text is hard for you to read on either light or dark mode please let me know! I will take off the color effect for readability's sake.

Festival Skins
yHbTnjR.png

Another pretty popular request. In the display options, you can now toggle on a 'festival skins' box that will appear at the top of the items, in a nice noticeable rainbow box.

The box will reset to 0 as soon as you toggle it on/off to ensure it doesn't interfere with your total when it isn't supposed to. Otherwise, it will add to your total just like any other item.

'Go To Top' button
YlBcQey.png

This is my quick fix for the ever-growing length of the page with new ancients coming in. In the display options, you can now toggle on/off a 'go to top' button that will sit at the bottom-right of the page.

It's a "sticky" button that will overlap over the items on smaller screen sizes, which is why I decided to make it a toggle, incase it's annoying to some and you'd rather not see it.

If you see any bugs, typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP!

You should see version 5.0.0 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie
g67EwfB.png
[quote name="Rowdy" date="2023-03-23 16:28:06" ] (also ty @/OatCrunch bc I totally used your aether gene price sheet) [/quote] Oh gosh i missed this! im so glad i could help :33 and Thank you for your hardwork making the best FR calculator ever!! :D
Rowdy wrote on 2023-03-23 16:28:06:
(also ty @/OatCrunch bc I totally used your aether gene price sheet)

Oh gosh i missed this! im so glad i could help :33 and Thank you for your hardwork making the best FR calculator ever!! :D
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16
@Rowdy hi, looks like Secondary Undertide Gene: Pack, Secondary Undertide Gene: Pack and Secondary Undertide Gene: Noxtide are missing!
@Rowdy hi, looks like Secondary Undertide Gene: Pack, Secondary Undertide Gene: Pack and Secondary Undertide Gene: Noxtide are missing!
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
[quote name="@akesi" date="2023-03-27 05:55:02" ] @/Rowdy hi, looks like Secondary Gene: Pack (Undertide), Secondary Gene: Pack (Undertide) and Secondary Gene: Noxtide (Undertide) are missing! [/quote] Ahh yes the classic Rowdy mistake. Thank you for letting me know! --------------- [center][b]Updated! Version 5.0.1[/b][/center] - Added Undertide primaries: Lionfish, Savannah - Added Undertide secondaries: Noxtide, Pack If you see any typos, missing genes, or incorrect prices, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP! You should see [color=red][b]version 5.0.1[/b][/color] in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac). ------------ Pinglist @WickedPixie
@akesi wrote on 2023-03-27 05:55:02:
@/Rowdy hi, looks like Secondary Gene: Pack (Undertide), Secondary Gene: Pack (Undertide) and Secondary Gene: Noxtide (Undertide) are missing!

Ahh yes the classic Rowdy mistake. Thank you for letting me know!

Updated! Version 5.0.1

- Added Undertide primaries: Lionfish, Savannah
- Added Undertide secondaries: Noxtide, Pack

You should see version 5.0.1 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL+SHIFT+R or CTRL + F5 (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie
g67EwfB.png
[quote name="OatCrunch" date="2023-03-25 08:46:38" ] Oh gosh i missed this! im so glad i could help :33 and Thank you for your hardwork making the best FR calculator ever!! :D [/quote] Thank [i]you[/i]!! I'm glad the calc is useful to people hehehe
OatCrunch wrote on 2023-03-25 08:46:38:
Oh gosh i missed this! im so glad i could help :33 and Thank you for your hardwork making the best FR calculator ever!! :D

Thank you!! I'm glad the calc is useful to people hehehe
g67EwfB.png
this is honestly the most important FR tool out there, thank you so much for keeping this updated and so clean and nice
this is honestly the most important FR tool out there, thank you so much for keeping this updated and so clean and nice
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
*chinhands*

I love this tool so much and can't wait for it to be updated for Sandsurges & the new number of fest skins
*chinhands*

I love this tool so much and can't wait for it to be updated for Sandsurges & the new number of fest skins
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
Thanks for the kind posts, especially when I've been slow to update :']

Updated! Version 5.0.2

- Added Banescale Expansion genes from the May 24 Update.
- Added all Sandsurge treasure MP items
- Sandsurge is an option for the 'show only' dropdown
- The 'tip' in the festival skins box now correctly states that a full set is now 14 (thanks counterklock for the reminder)

You should see version 5.0.2 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL + F5 or CTRL+SHIFT+R (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie

Notes:
I'm still waiting on doing any major layout updates until I see what FR staff has in mind to solve the 'gene bloat' problem that they've talked about, as I don't want to make a major change I'll have to revert if my code is incompatible with their update. So we'll see.
Thanks for the kind posts, especially when I've been slow to update :']

Updated! Version 5.0.2

- Added Banescale Expansion genes from the May 24 Update.
- Added all Sandsurge treasure MP items
- Sandsurge is an option for the 'show only' dropdown
- The 'tip' in the festival skins box now correctly states that a full set is now 14 (thanks counterklock for the reminder)

You should see version 5.0.2 in the very top-left corner for this update. If you don't see the changes you may need to do a 'hard refresh' for your browser. CTRL + F5 or CTRL+SHIFT+R (Opt + Cmd + E on Mac).

Pinglist
@WickedPixie

Notes:
I'm still waiting on doing any major layout updates until I see what FR staff has in mind to solve the 'gene bloat' problem that they've talked about, as I don't want to make a major change I'll have to revert if my code is incompatible with their update. So we'll see.
g67EwfB.png
It looks like Ribbon and Eel for Gaoler are missing!

Thanks for all of your work on this tool <3
It looks like Ribbon and Eel for Gaoler are missing!

Thanks for all of your work on this tool <3
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8