Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 120 121
Thank you for the lovely guide. It's saved me a lot of pain, and I hope you enjoy your retirement <3
Thank you for the lovely guide. It's saved me a lot of pain, and I hope you enjoy your retirement <3
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
Thank you for all your hard work!! You deserve to rest.
Thank you for all your hard work!! You deserve to rest.
va8vlr4.png
@squidragon

Congrats on your retirement!! I know what it's like to have a project online that you pour time and energy into, but it then attracts pointless negativity and turns into something draining.

THANK YOU for all your hard work, this guide has been my only FR bookmark for years. I've always been so impressed with your work, so you deserve a rest!!
@squidragon

Congrats on your retirement!! I know what it's like to have a project online that you pour time and energy into, but it then attracts pointless negativity and turns into something draining.

THANK YOU for all your hard work, this guide has been my only FR bookmark for years. I've always been so impressed with your work, so you deserve a rest!!
Thank you for maintaining this guide as long as you did, it's nice to hear that you can finally take a break from something that has become more of a chore than intended.
I hope that you have a wonderful time/spend the rest of your time on the site with ease <3
Thank you for maintaining this guide as long as you did, it's nice to hear that you can finally take a break from something that has become more of a chore than intended.
I hope that you have a wonderful time/spend the rest of your time on the site with ease <3
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
this guide has been invaluable for me!! thank you for making it and keeping it up so long. hopefully you can dedicate your time to more fun endeavors now! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
this guide has been invaluable for me!! thank you for making it and keeping it up so long. hopefully you can dedicate your time to more fun endeavors now!
is this neopets?
98.png
This guide has been so well maintained over the years and has been immeasurably useful for so many people. It's saved everyone so much time! You absolutely deserve less stress in your life, and as odd as it sounds, I think this thread will be looked back on with fondness!
I hope I'll see more of you in the future!
This guide has been so well maintained over the years and has been immeasurably useful for so many people. It's saved everyone so much time! You absolutely deserve less stress in your life, and as odd as it sounds, I think this thread will be looked back on with fondness!
I hope I'll see more of you in the future!
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
Of all the guides in the site, this has been the most useful and most visited by me. Thank you so much for all your hard work! It's been incredibly appreciated. Your help has been invaluable, and has saved me from deleting very useful items countless times. :')

Your efforts will forever be super appreciated! Hope you enjoy your break, and I hope you keep enjoying your time on site!
Of all the guides in the site, this has been the most useful and most visited by me. Thank you so much for all your hard work! It's been incredibly appreciated. Your help has been invaluable, and has saved me from deleting very useful items countless times. :')

Your efforts will forever be super appreciated! Hope you enjoy your break, and I hope you keep enjoying your time on site!
ur free at last from people being rude
ur free at last from people being rude
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
This guide has consistently been the best swipp/baldwin/den guide out there. I use it whenever I feed my dragons, and it has never steered me wrong. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this, and while it's always sad to see something become obsolete, you definitely deserve your retirement!

I hope you can find something rewarding to work on now that you no longer need to put energy into updating this guide.
This guide has consistently been the best swipp/baldwin/den guide out there. I use it whenever I feed my dragons, and it has never steered me wrong. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this, and while it's always sad to see something become obsolete, you definitely deserve your retirement!

I hope you can find something rewarding to work on now that you no longer need to put energy into updating this guide.
Just dropping by to say thank you for this wonderful guide, keeping it up to date and making our lives so much easier! It has been a reference ever since I started FR, I could not have lived without it. I wish you all the best in your retirement :D
Just dropping by to say thank you for this wonderful guide, keeping it up to date and making our lives so much easier! It has been a reference ever since I started FR, I could not have lived without it. I wish you all the best in your retirement :D
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 120 121