Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
honestly this thread has been an absolute godsend at times, like a truly invaluable resource, so thank you so much for all your hard work!!! enjoy the probably-retirement and take care of yourself!
honestly this thread has been an absolute godsend at times, like a truly invaluable resource, so thank you so much for all your hard work!!! enjoy the probably-retirement and take care of yourself!
thank you so much for your dedication and effort!
thank you so much for your dedication and effort!
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
Thank you so much for keeping us all informed for so long! You’re dedication to this thread was peerless! Best wishes for you early retirement!
Thank you so much for keeping us all informed for so long! You’re dedication to this thread was peerless! Best wishes for you early retirement!
Dear squid...I raise a glass to you and thank you for your years of hard work on this guide, and apologize for the rudeness you had to endure. I use this guide every single day, and it has been priceless. I know you also work on so many other things on FR and I hope your retirement of this guide gives you time to do other things on FR that you love!! Thank you so much, this was an epic tool and made our FR lives so much easier!!! See you around ... <3
Dear squid...I raise a glass to you and thank you for your years of hard work on this guide, and apologize for the rudeness you had to endure. I use this guide every single day, and it has been priceless. I know you also work on so many other things on FR and I hope your retirement of this guide gives you time to do other things on FR that you love!! Thank you so much, this was an epic tool and made our FR lives so much easier!!! See you around ... <3
Thank you so much for your work and dedication to this thread!!
This post has been a godsend, and was my go to when organizing my hoard.
Thankfully, the FR team added the "uses" function, so no more missing anything on *my* part lol
I hope you have/had a great day, and enjoy retirement from this thread. ^^
Thank you so much for your work and dedication to this thread!!
This post has been a godsend, and was my go to when organizing my hoard.
Thankfully, the FR team added the "uses" function, so no more missing anything on *my* part lol
I hope you have/had a great day, and enjoy retirement from this thread. ^^
x FR+0
x Exalting Lair?
bio_texst_by_nyctophiliacrobin-dbjj4dx.png x Previously MysticRobin
x Previously Yuty
Thank you for all of your hard work! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Thank you for all of your hard work!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
this thread saved my fr life
bless you for your commitment <3
this thread saved my fr life
bless you for your commitment <3
Thank you for all the amazing work you put in this guide! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] It was very useful to help organizes my hoard and check what I needed to vault. Enjoy your retirement from this thread. Hope you have an amazing weekend!
Thank you for all the amazing work you put in this guide! It was very useful to help organizes my hoard and check what I needed to vault. Enjoy your retirement from this thread. Hope you have an amazing weekend!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Thank you so much for maintaining this guide for so long! The new hoard features will definitely make it easier than rechecking a guide, so have fun retiring it! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
Thank you so much for maintaining this guide for so long! The new hoard features will definitely make it easier than rechecking a guide, so have fun retiring it!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
This thread was ever so useful, thank you so much for making it and maintaining it so long! Enjoy the retirenment and hope you have fun with whatever you do next ^^
This thread was ever so useful, thank you so much for making it and maintaining it so long! Enjoy the retirenment and hope you have fun with whatever you do next ^^
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121