Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
Thankyou so much for this guide, and congratulations on your retirement! It must feel super good to finally relax after so many years maintaining the swipp guide. Thankyou for all your hard work over the years!
Thankyou so much for this guide, and congratulations on your retirement! It must feel super good to finally relax after so many years maintaining the swipp guide. Thankyou for all your hard work over the years!
chlZfGD.png
Thank you for creating this guide, it's been a real help as i kept converting the "wrong" food xD
I hope you have a really nice day and thank you once again~
Thank you for creating this guide, it's been a real help as i kept converting the "wrong" food xD
I hope you have a really nice day and thank you once again~
x3.pngx6.pngm10.pngx6.pngx4.png
Thank you SO much for seeing all this trouble to this point! This guide has been so much help I can't even express it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you SO much for seeing all this trouble to this point! This guide has been so much help I can't even express it
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
It's so strange to think that this guide will no longer be updating as I've been using it practically my entire time here on Flight Rising. Though it's sad to see it go, I'm glad the new hoard update allows you to step back and enjoy your life more. You've done a great service to several people and I thank you for making my life and several others easier. This guide was the most used for me and has saved me a bunch of items from meeting doom. Please enjoy your well earned retirement, you deserve it! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] [Size=1]Had to work up the nerve to post on a forum for once, but I feel like I really needed to thank you for this![/size]
It's so strange to think that this guide will no longer be updating as I've been using it practically my entire time here on Flight Rising. Though it's sad to see it go, I'm glad the new hoard update allows you to step back and enjoy your life more.

You've done a great service to several people and I thank you for making my life and several others easier. This guide was the most used for me and has saved me a bunch of items from meeting doom.

Please enjoy your well earned retirement, you deserve it!

Had to work up the nerve to post on a forum for once, but I feel like I really needed to thank you for this!
Been using this guide since i started 2 years ago and even recommended it to a couple of friends. I speak for the three of us when i say thank you so very much for this wonderful guide :) i can think of no one more deserving of retirement, so i hope you enjoy every minute of it.
Been using this guide since i started 2 years ago and even recommended it to a couple of friends. I speak for the three of us when i say thank you so very much for this wonderful guide :) i can think of no one more deserving of retirement, so i hope you enjoy every minute of it.
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
The spreadsheet linked is truly lifesaving! But I have a bit of a question...

I know "BBB" is for Baldwin and "SSS" is for Swipp, but I'm a bit confused on some of the tags on the sheet:
  • "SSS / BBB", "BBB / SSS" - Aren't these the same? Why does the sheet have both? Does it change anything?
  • "(SSS) / (BBB)" - Both of them inside brackets, rather than parenthesis. I can't copy it perfectly due to the BBC code used in the forums.
  • "(SSS) (BBB)", both in brackets, but no slash between them.

I'm guessing it might be:
No slash = items that are either for Swipp or Baldwin, but never for both.
With slash = items that are for both Baldwin and Swipp.

But that would still leave me wondering about the "SSS / BBB" vs "BBB / SSS" tags, as well as the bracket usage. Can anyone help me?
The spreadsheet linked is truly lifesaving! But I have a bit of a question...

I know "BBB" is for Baldwin and "SSS" is for Swipp, but I'm a bit confused on some of the tags on the sheet:
  • "SSS / BBB", "BBB / SSS" - Aren't these the same? Why does the sheet have both? Does it change anything?
  • "(SSS) / (BBB)" - Both of them inside brackets, rather than parenthesis. I can't copy it perfectly due to the BBC code used in the forums.
  • "(SSS) (BBB)", both in brackets, but no slash between them.

I'm guessing it might be:
No slash = items that are either for Swipp or Baldwin, but never for both.
With slash = items that are for both Baldwin and Swipp.

But that would still leave me wondering about the "SSS / BBB" vs "BBB / SSS" tags, as well as the bracket usage. Can anyone help me?
Signature.pngmight%20noodle.png
Thank you so much for maintaining this guide, it had been a godsend since my first days here! I have never had anything but the deepest gratitude for your efforts. Shame on me for not telling you sooner! Enjoy a well-deserved retirement!
Thank you so much for maintaining this guide, it had been a godsend since my first days here! I have never had anything but the deepest gratitude for your efforts. Shame on me for not telling you sooner! Enjoy a well-deserved retirement!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Thank you so much for all the work you put into this guide! It has truly been a lifesaver over these years. <3
Thank you so much for all the work you put into this guide! It has truly been a lifesaver over these years. <3
ieieGuc.pngKD8zRC0.pngfrLZ6F0.png
Thank you so much for making this guide! I've used it since like 2016 and it has always been so helpful. I just came back to the update and saw you were considering retiring from this guide, so I wanted to wish you a good retirement and say thank you for all the work you've put into this. It helped me so much, and it has definitely helped a lot of other people as well.
Thank you so much for making this guide! I've used it since like 2016 and it has always been so helpful. I just came back to the update and saw you were considering retiring from this guide, so I wanted to wish you a good retirement and say thank you for all the work you've put into this. It helped me so much, and it has definitely helped a lot of other people as well.
rSvYfKQ.png lsJow9G.gif
Thank you sooo much for this guide! Every time I come back from a break to the site, this one was my absolute go-to for GUIDEance on what how to manage my hoard.

Now with the new system it's obsolete, but I will alway appreciate this thread for helping me not lose my mind when I dared to look at the hoard!
Thank you sooo much for this guide! Every time I come back from a break to the site, this one was my absolute go-to for GUIDEance on what how to manage my hoard.

Now with the new system it's obsolete, but I will alway appreciate this thread for helping me not lose my mind when I dared to look at the hoard!
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121