Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
this guide has been a staple in me keeping my hoard/vault in order the last few years. thanks so much for the work you've put in maintaining it!
this guide has been a staple in me keeping my hoard/vault in order the last few years. thanks so much for the work you've put in maintaining it!
I have been lurking this list for the last couple years, and I have always appreciated the hard work put into it. It's always been so helpful. I hope you enjoy your retirement from this, and have fun with other projects! You more than deserve a break from this.
I have been lurking this list for the last couple years, and I have always appreciated the hard work put into it. It's always been so helpful. I hope you enjoy your retirement from this, and have fun with other projects! You more than deserve a break from this.
j3zsWMV.png
Thank you for creating and maintaining this guide over the years! It's been such a life-saver during hoard purges! Your hard work has been very much appreciated <3
Thank you for creating and maintaining this guide over the years! It's been such a life-saver during hoard purges! Your hard work has been very much appreciated <3
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

Just adding my voice to the thank-yous! Please don't do anything that stresses you out, and I hope you enjoy your retirement <3
ZoeAQAa.png
Well, RIP this guide. Your hard work has served us well for a long time, and you've earned your rest! [img]https://imgproxy.geocaching.com/c06c8ae5830af86595c30c16bf9a2d6fc7bcba6a?url=http%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2F55a935c978d35f3e85dcc2af189b07f5%2Ftumblr_inline_o208m2AEfh1qkdogo_500.gif[/img]
Well, RIP this guide. Your hard work has served us well for a long time, and you've earned your rest!
c06c8ae5830af86595c30c16bf9a2d6fc7bcba6a?url=http%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2F55a935c978d35f3e85dcc2af189b07f5%2Ftumblr_inline_o208m2AEfh1qkdogo_500.gif
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Please accept my thanks for creating such a useful guide. I have appreciated your work over the years and I am sorry for not thanking you sooner for your amazing work. You made things so much easier for me to navigate FR when I started and have been a resource staple ever since. Your work will forever be appreciated. You are awesome. Thank you again. :)
Please accept my thanks for creating such a useful guide. I have appreciated your work over the years and I am sorry for not thanking you sooner for your amazing work. You made things so much easier for me to navigate FR when I started and have been a resource staple ever since. Your work will forever be appreciated. You are awesome. Thank you again. :)
thank you so much for all your help over the years! enjoy retirement and hope you find something fun to consume your time!
thank you so much for all your help over the years! enjoy retirement and hope you find something fun to consume your time!
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
Thank you for your good work. You do what is good for you. I want to apologize for the people who expected your work and didn't understand the labor of Love needed to create and maintain this guide. Have fun with whatever you do.
Thank you for your good work. You do what is good for you. I want to apologize for the people who expected your work and didn't understand the labor of Love needed to create and maintain this guide. Have fun with whatever you do.
I got like 38 notifications on this thread and it spooked me a bit until it hit me- thank you so much for your years of effort put into this! the organization was incredibly useful and its been really easy to follow along! if you do happen to tackle on a new project and you feel like it please ping me! id love to see more of your work, and if you need user data ontop id love to help aswell! your dedication should be awarded imo!
I got like 38 notifications on this thread and it spooked me a bit until it hit me- thank you so much for your years of effort put into this! the organization was incredibly useful and its been really easy to follow along! if you do happen to tackle on a new project and you feel like it please ping me! id love to see more of your work, and if you need user data ontop id love to help aswell! your dedication should be awarded imo!
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
@squidragon thank you for being epic for as long as you did! I hope you can enjoy your well deserved retirement of this thread, lol.
@squidragon thank you for being epic for as long as you did! I hope you can enjoy your well deserved retirement of this thread, lol.
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121