Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
Thank you so much for maintaining this guide, it had been a godsend since my first days here! I have never had anything but the deepest gratitude for your efforts. Shame on me for not telling you sooner! Enjoy a well-deserved retirement!
Thank you so much for maintaining this guide, it had been a godsend since my first days here! I have never had anything but the deepest gratitude for your efforts. Shame on me for not telling you sooner! Enjoy a well-deserved retirement!
dragon.png
Thank you so much for all the work you put into this guide! It has truly been a lifesaver over these years. <3
Thank you so much for all the work you put into this guide! It has truly been a lifesaver over these years. <3
ieieGuc.pngKD8zRC0.pngfrLZ6F0.png
Thank you so much for making this guide! I've used it since like 2016 and it has always been so helpful. I just came back to the update and saw you were considering retiring from this guide, so I wanted to wish you a good retirement and say thank you for all the work you've put into this. It helped me so much, and it has definitely helped a lot of other people as well.
Thank you so much for making this guide! I've used it since like 2016 and it has always been so helpful. I just came back to the update and saw you were considering retiring from this guide, so I wanted to wish you a good retirement and say thank you for all the work you've put into this. It helped me so much, and it has definitely helped a lot of other people as well.
rSvYfKQ.png lsJow9G.gif
Thank you sooo much for this guide! Every time I come back from a break to the site, this one was my absolute go-to for GUIDEance on what how to manage my hoard.

Now with the new system it's obsolete, but I will alway appreciate this thread for helping me not lose my mind when I dared to look at the hoard!
Thank you sooo much for this guide! Every time I come back from a break to the site, this one was my absolute go-to for GUIDEance on what how to manage my hoard.

Now with the new system it's obsolete, but I will alway appreciate this thread for helping me not lose my mind when I dared to look at the hoard!
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121