Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Mischief's KS Buyers List
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Wintermischief Thank you so much for keeping this updated ;D
@Wintermischief Thank you so much for keeping this updated ;D
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Wintermischief

I'd like to be put on the Scroll Case Sling list, please.
@Wintermischief

I'd like to be put on the Scroll Case Sling list, please.
@Sludgy ^-^

@musicalcakes
Your username made me giggle and added. :)
@Sludgy ^-^

@musicalcakes
Your username made me giggle and added. :)
Selling
@Wintermischief Ah! Nice to see that the thread has been updated. None of my quests have been completed so keep me on for all familiars!
@Wintermischief Ah! Nice to see that the thread has been updated. None of my quests have been completed so keep me on for all familiars!
beep bop boop
@Wintermischief

Omg I am actually glad to see that someone picked up Flaconscale's KS thread as I am uncertain what is going on with him, but he hasn't updated his thread in over two months. (despite he told me he would a few weeks ago)

However, can I be removed from the KS apparel list? I got all the KS apparel :D, and and just listed down for the Idol, Skycat and Cog Frog? I no longer need the Bone Fiend. :P

Also can I be added to the Boolean list and form Vistas?

Thanks so much!
@Wintermischief

Omg I am actually glad to see that someone picked up Flaconscale's KS thread as I am uncertain what is going on with him, but he hasn't updated his thread in over two months. (despite he told me he would a few weeks ago)

However, can I be removed from the KS apparel list? I got all the KS apparel :D, and and just listed down for the Idol, Skycat and Cog Frog? I no longer need the Bone Fiend. :P

Also can I be added to the Boolean list and form Vistas?

Thanks so much!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
^.^

Congrats on getting the apparel! Added you to the lists.
@Rangiku
^.^

Congrats on getting the apparel! Added you to the lists.
Selling
@Wintermischief

Can I be added to every KS list? Gonna start my search for KS things as well. Was referred here by a friend.

Thanks!
@Wintermischief

Can I be added to every KS list? Gonna start my search for KS things as well. Was referred here by a friend.

Thanks!
@Wintermischief
Thanks for setting up this list! Seeing as I'm probably never going to get most of the stuff I'm after, you can remove me from every apparel except for golden crown and every familiar. I'd like to stay on the other lists, though. Thanks!
@Wintermischief
Thanks for setting up this list! Seeing as I'm probably never going to get most of the stuff I'm after, you can remove me from every apparel except for golden crown and every familiar. I'd like to stay on the other lists, though. Thanks!
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@Gwendolyn
Added

@Hatch
Alright. Just to double check, you do want to be on the Boolean, Imp and Vistas list?
@Gwendolyn
Added

@Hatch
Alright. Just to double check, you do want to be on the Boolean, Imp and Vistas list?
Selling
@Wintermischief
Not the Vistas list... was I on there originally?
Everything else, though! Thanks!
@Wintermischief
Not the Vistas list... was I on there originally?
Everything else, though! Thanks!
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25