Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Mischief's KS Buyers List
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Hatch
Opps, my bad. Misread a name. Alright. no problem.
@Hatch
Opps, my bad. Misread a name. Alright. no problem.
Selling
@Wintermischief
Thanks! Keep me on for skycat and bonefiend. Still working towards those
@Wintermischief
Thanks! Keep me on for skycat and bonefiend. Still working towards those
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Wintermischief

Thank you for taking this over! I can be removed from the KS familiars list; I've gotten them all.
@Wintermischief

Thank you for taking this over! I can be removed from the KS familiars list; I've gotten them all.
Trading and selling old fest stuff: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3183482/1#post_3183482
Rainbow Lair and Long Drop Challenges:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3186916
@Wintermischief - Hello! May I be put on the list for all the Vistas, the Bonefiend, Skycat, and the Cloudy Wings, please? c:
@Wintermischief - Hello! May I be put on the list for all the Vistas, the Bonefiend, Skycat, and the Cloudy Wings, please? c:
Flight_Rising_Signature_zps14f2dee7.png
@Karmarsi @Nadat

Updated/Added
@Karmarsi @Nadat

Updated/Added
Selling
@Wintermischief: Hi there! Thanks for keeping the list updated! You can take me of the Imperial scroll list. I've made peace with the fact I'll have to live with one gen1 imperal :P
@Wintermischief: Hi there! Thanks for keeping the list updated! You can take me of the Imperial scroll list. I've made peace with the fact I'll have to live with one gen1 imperal :P
@Wintermischief - Thank you so much! c:
@Wintermischief - Thank you so much! c:
Flight_Rising_Signature_zps14f2dee7.png
@Wintermischief Thanks for doing this! As to KS familiars, I got the Skycat and Cog Frog, but still need the rest. :)
@Wintermischief Thanks for doing this! As to KS familiars, I got the Skycat and Cog Frog, but still need the rest. :)
SQVdsFh.png
@Wintermischief

Please put me on the list for familiars and apparel.
Also: I have a full set of KS skins and may be willing to trade them (perhaps plus a rare holiday skin or two?) for any one KS familiar or apparel item. Please note this. Thanks!
@Wintermischief

Please put me on the list for familiars and apparel.
Also: I have a full set of KS skins and may be willing to trade them (perhaps plus a rare holiday skin or two?) for any one KS familiar or apparel item. Please note this. Thanks!
@Wintermischief
Same as the others have said, thanks for keeping this up to date!
Let me know if you plan to add the beta and KS skins too since I'm looking for some of those too ^_^
@Wintermischief
Same as the others have said, thanks for keeping this up to date!
Let me know if you plan to add the beta and KS skins too since I'm looking for some of those too ^_^
Mj3Gc1S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25