Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Mischief's KS Buyers List
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@BeingOfNature Thanks :) So, do i remove my comment or what? (I have no clue what a ks pinglist even is-
@BeingOfNature Thanks :) So, do i remove my comment or what? (I have no clue what a ks pinglist even is-
g8T8XC2.png
@Oszs, @BeingOfNature, Got it :) Thanks for the info, i'll remove my comment:)
@Oszs, @BeingOfNature, Got it :) Thanks for the info, i'll remove my comment:)
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 NP. People generally get super annoyed at being pinged somewhere, only to find that the comment has been deleted.

Well... you are on the KS buyers list, so I presume you got the list from the spreadsheet hmm? The list is for people selling KS items to ping interested parties on the lists in the hopes that one of them will buy it.
@Firefly15 NP. People generally get super annoyed at being pinged somewhere, only to find that the comment has been deleted.

Well... you are on the KS buyers list, so I presume you got the list from the spreadsheet hmm? The list is for people selling KS items to ping interested parties on the lists in the hopes that one of them will buy it.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature I misunderstood what the list was for. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks again for the info. :)
@BeingOfNature I misunderstood what the list was for. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks again for the info. :)
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 that's ok, we all start somewhere!
@Firefly15 that's ok, we all start somewhere!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Firefly15 it happens, sometimes posting in the Help forums with questions first is a great way to get information like this beforehand without using pings. Good luck on your buying quest. n_n
@Firefly15 it happens, sometimes posting in the Help forums with questions first is a great way to get information like this beforehand without using pings. Good luck on your buying quest. n_n
@Oszs Thanks :)
@Oszs Thanks :)
g8T8XC2.png
[quote name="Barbie" date="2014-09-06 18:02:48"]Hey, everyone! I took the lists in the original post and updated them up to this point, then put them on editable spreadsheets and posted the links [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=1187307]here[/url]. :) If you wanted to be added to a list and you posted before this point, you've been added! If you're looking to be added to one, go to the thread I linked. Thanks![/quote] Bumping this comment back up since this thread wasn't supposed to be viewed as active.
Barbie wrote on 2014-09-06 18:02:48:
Hey, everyone! I took the lists in the original post and updated them up to this point, then put them on editable spreadsheets and posted the links here. :) If you wanted to be added to a list and you posted before this point, you've been added! If you're looking to be added to one, go to the thread I linked.

Thanks!
Bumping this comment back up since this thread wasn't supposed to be viewed as active.
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gif poll_zps41fc54f1.gif solarflair_zps5b5dc99b.gif Bridis4_zps17a6dd01.gif happyL_zpsecefea9e.gif
@Wintermischief

I would like to be added to all KS familiars and items list, also for Boolean and all vistas :)
@Wintermischief

I would like to be added to all KS familiars and items list, also for Boolean and all vistas :)
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@Wintermischief

i would like to be added to all KS familiar except the Skycat, and to the Boolean :)

I can offer treasure, gems and my art (sculptures) in exchange :)
@Wintermischief

i would like to be added to all KS familiar except the Skycat, and to the Boolean :)

I can offer treasure, gems and my art (sculptures) in exchange :)
FlightRising Tumblr Account / / Deviantart Account / / Art Tumblr Account / /
Familiars Trade Forum Thread / / Sculpey Figurine Art Trade Forum Thread
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25