Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Mischief's KS Buyers List
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Wintermischief Add me to the familiars list please. I'm interested in all of them.

Ty for taking over the thread.
@Wintermischief Add me to the familiars list please. I'm interested in all of them.

Ty for taking over the thread.
@Wintermischief thanks so much for keeping this updated! **sigh** boolean you torment me XD
@Wintermischief thanks so much for keeping this updated! **sigh** boolean you torment me XD
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
@Wintermischief

Could you also add me to the KS Apparel list for the Gilded Crown? Thank you for updating the list :)
@Wintermischief

Could you also add me to the KS Apparel list for the Gilded Crown? Thank you for updating the list :)
@Wintermischief Thank you for doing this! I have gotten a Gilded Crown now (Woop!) but can I also be notified on Scroll Case Slings too now please?

Most helpful! thank you! x
@Wintermischief Thank you for doing this! I have gotten a Gilded Crown now (Woop!) but can I also be notified on Scroll Case Slings too now please?

Most helpful! thank you! x
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Wintermischief My interests have changed as of late, put me down for two scroll case slings and 1 gilded crown.
@Wintermischief My interests have changed as of late, put me down for two scroll case slings and 1 gilded crown.
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@Wintermischief,
Any chance you could throw my name down for Boolean? Not much chance I'll ever afford one, but I can dream. c':
@Wintermischief,
Any chance you could throw my name down for Boolean? Not much chance I'll ever afford one, but I can dream. c':
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!

@wintermischief
Can I be put on the vistas list for cloudy and gold? :)

@wintermischief
Can I be put on the vistas list for cloudy and gold? :)
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
@Wintermischief Hey there! Thanks for picking this up!
Regarding KS Familiars, I only need the Cog Frog now. C: So please take the other two off.

Thanks!
@Wintermischief Hey there! Thanks for picking this up!
Regarding KS Familiars, I only need the Cog Frog now. C: So please take the other two off.

Thanks!
m2yLT5E.png
@Wintermischief

Ah I was looking for this list the other day :3

Please can I be added to the KS Familiars, Apparel and boolean list :3

Thank you!
@Wintermischief

Ah I was looking for this list the other day :3

Please can I be added to the KS Familiars, Apparel and boolean list :3

Thank you!
@Wintermischief

Thank you for taking over the list and for adding me in my ever present search for a boolean.

~ Loss
@Wintermischief

Thank you for taking over the list and for adding me in my ever present search for a boolean.

~ Loss
shatteredhatchery.png
Please Help!! I am searching for a White/White Gen1/Parentless Dragon! Help me find it and you get a finders fee!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25