Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Mischief's KS Buyers List
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@WinterMischief
Could you switch out All Familiars for just Skycat and Cog Frog, please? Thanks for putting this together!
@WinterMischief
Could you switch out All Familiars for just Skycat and Cog Frog, please? Thanks for putting this together!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Wintermischief

Could you put me down for 2 bone fiend, a Cog Frog, all the Apparel, and a Boolean, please? Need those babies for my beastiary!
@Wintermischief

Could you put me down for 2 bone fiend, a Cog Frog, all the Apparel, and a Boolean, please? Need those babies for my beastiary!
@eliskan

When you say KS items, do you mean apparel or anything KS? Just trying to make sure to make sure I get you on the right lists.
@eliskan

When you say KS items, do you mean apparel or anything KS? Just trying to make sure to make sure I get you on the right lists.
Selling
@Wintermischief

Could you put me down for all KS familiars, and maybe (if you can) for just holding a Boolean for a minute for the achievement?
@Wintermischief

Could you put me down for all KS familiars, and maybe (if you can) for just holding a Boolean for a minute for the achievement?
@Culex
I made a note. :)
@Culex
I made a note. :)
Selling
@Wintermischief

Could I be added on the list for vistas (Twilight Cloudscape) please? c:
@Wintermischief

Could I be added on the list for vistas (Twilight Cloudscape) please? c:
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
@wintermischief is there someone on this list that could lend me the Boolean purely for the achievement?
@wintermischief is there someone on this list that could lend me the Boolean purely for the achievement?
@Wintermoon
No idea. I'll put you down on the boolean list but leave a note that says you only want the achievement.
@Wintermoon
No idea. I'll put you down on the boolean list but leave a note that says you only want the achievement.
Selling
@Wintermischief I may have slightly read it wrong, but yeah that would be nice and then whoever can loan me one if they wouldn't mind me sending it round a few friends (that I have known a VERY long time) that would also be great because then they can get the achievement too and we don't mind if we'd maybe have to pay a small fee of like 10,000 treasure each (another pet site had this as an option with similar type items) we just don't want to be spending 5million+ for an item that none of us have any use for.

Because by the time we reach 5million it'll probably cost 10million X3
@Wintermischief I may have slightly read it wrong, but yeah that would be nice and then whoever can loan me one if they wouldn't mind me sending it round a few friends (that I have known a VERY long time) that would also be great because then they can get the achievement too and we don't mind if we'd maybe have to pay a small fee of like 10,000 treasure each (another pet site had this as an option with similar type items) we just don't want to be spending 5million+ for an item that none of us have any use for.

Because by the time we reach 5million it'll probably cost 10million X3
@@Wintermischief Hello, I'd like to be put down for all the familiars and the slinged scroll case if you would.
@@Wintermischief Hello, I'd like to be put down for all the familiars and the slinged scroll case if you would.
YOjxXbt.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25