Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you level your fodder to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I started leveling them to 10 but now I level them to 15. What about everyone else? Im curious :>
I started leveling them to 10 but now I level them to 15. What about everyone else? Im curious :>
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
fodder gets the stick of level 7. 8 for storage. anything higher is a huge waste of time in the exalt payout/time ratio tbh
fodder gets the stick of level 7. 8 for storage. anything higher is a huge waste of time in the exalt payout/time ratio tbh
yep, 7 max for me unless im grinding for items in which case i might go up to 8 on a good streak.
yep, 7 max for me unless im grinding for items in which case i might go up to 8 on a good streak.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
I level to 8, getting that far is pretty easy. Anything further starts to feel like a slog. If the dragon is just going to mop up the infinite water in Tidelord's halls, that's sufficient. I never go any further with anything I don't intend to keep permanently.
I level to 8, getting that far is pretty easy. Anything further starts to feel like a slog. If the dragon is just going to mop up the infinite water in Tidelord's halls, that's sufficient. I never go any further with anything I don't intend to keep permanently.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Oh.. I guess im overdoing it lmao
Oh.. I guess im overdoing it lmao
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
5, usually! I do Not want to spend that much time on them.
5, usually! I do Not want to spend that much time on them.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!

10 for storage, 7 for active exalting.

10 for storage, 7 for active exalting.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
7 most of the time, 6 if I'm feeling lazy
7 most of the time, 6 if I'm feeling lazy
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I always level them up to 7. Sometimes, if I need to up my exalt total, I'll go to 8 but no higher than that
I always level them up to 7. Sometimes, if I need to up my exalt total, I'll go to 8 but no higher than that
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
7 always. I think 5-6 is actually ideal for speed, but I've tried that and the lower payouts feel bad to me.
7 always. I think 5-6 is actually ideal for speed, but I've tried that and the lower payouts feel bad to me.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9