Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you level your fodder to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I train to 8, because that's an amount of time I like to spend on a fodder. I'm sure it's not ideal but it makes me money.
I train to 8, because that's an amount of time I like to spend on a fodder. I'm sure it's not ideal but it makes me money.
I used to do 7, but I find 6 is much better for avoiding burnout when I'm running a proper fodder mill. For storage I'll usually level to 10 though - I can summon a lot more motivation when there's a fixed goal of a time to stop.
I used to do 7, but I find 6 is much better for avoiding burnout when I'm running a proper fodder mill. For storage I'll usually level to 10 though - I can summon a lot more motivation when there's a fixed goal of a time to stop.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
6 usually, but obviously this depends on what it's for! I find it to be best value for time spent on it.
6 usually, but obviously this depends on what it's for! I find it to be best value for time spent on it.
A1ondHN.png LwqWHRS.pngJLfxO0N.pngPuVYkR5.png5Pvzltj.pngyjMH2e7.pngupJLoFN.pngdvMS65X.png25JQOyr.pngRFvdPMt.pngsP61dTC.png 7GFlGJN.png
I level them to 7. Sometimes when there is a bonus I have occasionally leveled some to 8 but usually I don't do that even then.
I level them to 7. Sometimes when there is a bonus I have occasionally leveled some to 8 but usually I don't do that even then.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Always 7 with my own fodder, so I can store them in the hibden for later. If I'm helping Shadow with a battle or conquest push and buying fodder from the AH to level and exalt immediately, then I level to 5.
Always 7 with my own fodder, so I can store them in the hibden for later. If I'm helping Shadow with a battle or conquest push and buying fodder from the AH to level and exalt immediately, then I level to 5.
6-8 usually
6-8 usually
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Guess im going back to 10 lol. Maybe 15 during events/yummy exalt bonuses :>
Guess im going back to 10 lol. Maybe 15 during events/yummy exalt bonuses :>
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
7 or 8
6 if i have a lot
7 or 8
6 if i have a lot

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I tend to level mine to 7. Sometimes 8 if I'm not paying attention.
I tend to level mine to 7. Sometimes 8 if I'm not paying attention.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
i don't really level fodder during pushes, i always level before. i like multiples of 5 though so my regular "blast this to the arcanist" fodder is level 5, and i also always keep around 120 dragons for foddart in case i see something i like - those i level to 10 so that it's easier to hit level quotas

as a general rule, total number of levels is more important for dom calculations than the levels per dragon, i could probably level around ten dragons to 5 in the time it'd take me to level two dragons to 10, so i'm not really that efficient i think
i don't really level fodder during pushes, i always level before. i like multiples of 5 though so my regular "blast this to the arcanist" fodder is level 5, and i also always keep around 120 dragons for foddart in case i see something i like - those i level to 10 so that it's easier to hit level quotas

as a general rule, total number of levels is more important for dom calculations than the levels per dragon, i could probably level around ten dragons to 5 in the time it'd take me to level two dragons to 10, so i'm not really that efficient i think
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9