Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you level your fodder to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
when i first started playing i was leveling my fodder to 10 (in the kelp beds no less! what was wrong with me!) but i only go to 7 nowadays, maybe 6 if i'm feeling particularly lazy lol
when i first started playing i was leveling my fodder to 10 (in the kelp beds no less! what was wrong with me!) but i only go to 7 nowadays, maybe 6 if i'm feeling particularly lazy lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
10 for storage, 7 generally, 5-6 during pushes.
10 for storage, 7 generally, 5-6 during pushes.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
7 usually but 5 if I'm just stocking up lots for later
7 usually but 5 if I'm just stocking up lots for later
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
8! for the average fodder floor it gives a payout of ~55ish-kt per 10 batch which is nice in my brain. for XP holidays, i go to 10 for fun
self bred fodder i take to 12 because that's just what i've always done and i picked it because years ago that's what they felt like they were 'worth' to me and that was the minimum exalt payout i'd accept

i used to level all fodder to 12 but it did nothing but burn me out so i dropped my level for bought-fodder to 8 once i started doing it more seriously
8! for the average fodder floor it gives a payout of ~55ish-kt per 10 batch which is nice in my brain. for XP holidays, i go to 10 for fun
self bred fodder i take to 12 because that's just what i've always done and i picked it because years ago that's what they felt like they were 'worth' to me and that was the minimum exalt payout i'd accept

i used to level all fodder to 12 but it did nothing but burn me out so i dropped my level for bought-fodder to 8 once i started doing it more seriously
Nonbinary
Trans Masculine
Xenogender

Avatar Dragon. The button is linked to my current avatar dragon.
For sale. The button is linked to my dragon sales lair tab.
limes, benrey, or belial || they/them & neos

fr time but im on at really weird hours sometimes
very anxious, so forum activity is sporadic at best
for my dragons - pose =/= pronouns. please use they/them for any of them unless otherwise specified
I train them up to level 7 which means 5-6kt per fodder :3c
I train them up to level 7 which means 5-6kt per fodder :3c
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
, , , You have to level up fodder ??
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
[quote name="@callistostella" date="2024-02-24 22:14:03" ] , , , You have to level up fodder ?? [/quote] You don't have to, but you get more money if you do. At level 7 you get 10-11kt per dragon.
@callistostella wrote on 2024-02-24 22:14:03:
You don't have to, but you get more money if you do. At level 7 you get 10-11kt per dragon.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
during a push: usually 5
outside of pushes: 6-7
small push storage: 7
battle storage: 10 (i had 200 10s denned for wvi3)

10s were a slog. even 7s are a slog. i want your attention span if you level to 15. i bet you could train at least 30 7s in the time it takes to train a 15.
during a push: usually 5
outside of pushes: 6-7
small push storage: 7
battle storage: 10 (i had 200 10s denned for wvi3)

10s were a slog. even 7s are a slog. i want your attention span if you level to 15. i bet you could train at least 30 7s in the time it takes to train a 15.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i do 5 bc im lazy
i do 5 bc im lazy
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
7 is the sweet spot for me. 8-10 take so long that i could train extra fodder in that time, and i don't train fodder in such massive amounts that 6 would be more efficient. also just a nice lucky number :3
7 is the sweet spot for me. 8-10 take so long that i could train extra fodder in that time, and i don't train fodder in such massive amounts that 6 would be more efficient. also just a nice lucky number :3
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9