Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Twiggle's Lanternlit Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][img alt="A teal box-shaped banner with a white outline and red text that reads 'Twiggle's Lanternlit Art Shop'. On the left of the banner is a tan hyena with sparkly dark brown eyes hugging a large teal lantern. It wears a red earring that matches the sparkles at the corners of the banner."]https://i.imgur.com/ulpiisn.png[/img] ----- ----- [font=times new roman]Ahoy there, matey! I'm opening up a proper art shop so I can experiment on drawing different characters n' species on my road to being a character designer. The examples below should be up to date, but in the case that you wanna check out my old work, here are my old art shops ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3144357]x[/url]) ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3152169]x[/url]). Hopefully thats enough of a introduction to keep you looking around! If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or just send in a normal ol' post <3[/font] ----- [columns][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [nextcol][quote="GEM Slots"] 1. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] 2. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] 3. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] 4. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] 5. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] 6. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] [/quote][nextcol] [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [nextcol][quote="USD Slots"] 1. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] 2. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] 3. Name - [url=POST LINK]Slot Progress[/url] [/quote][/columns] ----- [font=times new roman][size=5][url=https://www.instagram.com/icepunkked/h]Instagram[/url] || [url=https://icepunktos.carrd.co/]Terms Of Service[/url] || [url=https://toyhou.se/ice-punk]Toyhouse[/url][/size][/font] -----
A teal box-shaped banner with a white outline and red text that reads 'Twiggle's Lanternlit Art Shop'. On the left of the banner is a tan hyena with sparkly dark brown eyes hugging a large teal lantern. It wears a red earring that matches the sparkles at the corners of the banner.

Ahoy there, matey!

I'm opening up a proper art shop so I can experiment on drawing different characters n' species on my road to being a character designer. The examples below should be up to date, but in the case that you wanna check out my old work, here are my old art shops (x) (x). Hopefully thats enough of a introduction to keep you looking around!

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or just send in a normal ol' post <3

XXXXXXXXXXX
GEM Slots wrote:
1. Name - Slot Progress
2. Name - Slot Progress
3. Name - Slot Progress
4. Name - Slot Progress
5. Name - Slot Progress
6. Name - Slot Progress
XXXXXXXXXXX
USD Slots wrote:
1. Name - Slot Progress
2. Name - Slot Progress
3. Name - Slot Progress

Instagram || Terms Of Service || Toyhouse

A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[center][font=times new roman][size=7][color=#792713][emoji=gaoler star size=2] [u]Examples and Prices[/u] [emoji=tundra star size=2][/color][/size] [columns] [quote="Fullbody Sticker"] [b]CANVAS SIZE:[/b] 300x300 [b]PRICE:[/b] 250 [emoji=gem size=1] / [s]250,000 [emoji=treasure size=1][/s] / $5 [emoji=silver coin size=1] [b]DETAILS:[/b] These fullbodies come out automatically lined, colored and transparent; due to the small canvas it will be simplified but with more accurate anatomy.[/quote] [nextcol] [quote="Halfbody Doodle"] [b]CANVAS SIZE:[/b] 200x200 [b]PRICE:[/b] 50 [emoji=gem size=1] / [s]50,000 [emoji=treasure size=1][/s] / $1 [emoji=silver coin size=1] [b]DETAILS:[/b] These will come out automatically lined, colored and transparent; this style focuses more on expressions so the commission will end up more cartoony and simple-shaped. Wings will often turn into small chibi ones.[/quote][/columns] [img alt="A rectangular graphic image displaying art examples within a red box with teal borders. The summarized bulleted text within the boxes are described in the quotes above."]https://i.imgur.com/ApazENu.png[/img] ----- [quote="Icons"] [b]CANVAS SIZE:[/b] 500x500 [b]PRICE:[/b] 500 [emoji=gem size=1] / [s]500,000 [emoji=treasure size=1][/s] / $10 [emoji=silver coin size=1] [b]DETAILS:[/b] These will come out automatically lined, colored, and shaded; maximum of two characters per icon, the fee for an extra character is 50g/kt. [b]More examples of icons can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3144357]here[/url].[/b][/quote] [img alt="Several circular graphic image displaying art examples within a teal border."]https://i.imgur.com/zovwWGs.png[/img] ----- [quote="Regular Fullbody"] [b]CANVAS SIZE:[/b] Larger than 800x800 [b]PRICE:[/b] 1,500 [emoji=gem size=1] / [s]1,500,000 [emoji=treasure size=1][/s] / $15 [emoji=silver coin size=1] [b]DETAILS:[/b] These will come out automatically lined, colored, and minimally shaded without a background. I will be more picky with the character requested within this commission style due to complexity.[/quote] [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CjvossxuJqQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D][img alt="A square graphic image displaying art examples within a teal border."]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/985806615968100432/1074130787609362553/Untitled2091.png[/img][/url] [center](click this image for more examples!)[/center] -----
Examples and Prices

Fullbody Sticker wrote:
CANVAS SIZE: 300x300

PRICE: 250 / 250,000 / $5

DETAILS: These fullbodies come out automatically lined, colored and transparent; due to the small canvas it will be simplified but with more accurate anatomy.
Halfbody Doodle wrote:
CANVAS SIZE: 200x200

PRICE: 50 / 50,000 / $1

DETAILS: These will come out automatically lined, colored and transparent; this style focuses more on expressions so the commission will end up more cartoony and simple-shaped. Wings will often turn into small chibi ones.

A rectangular graphic image displaying art examples within a red box with teal borders. The summarized bulleted text within the boxes are described in the quotes above.

Icons wrote:
CANVAS SIZE: 500x500

PRICE: 500 / 500,000 / $10

DETAILS: These will come out automatically lined, colored, and shaded; maximum of two characters per icon, the fee for an extra character is 50g/kt.
More examples of icons can be found here.

Several circular graphic image displaying art examples within a teal border.

Regular Fullbody wrote:
CANVAS SIZE: Larger than 800x800

PRICE: 1,500 / 1,500,000 / $15

DETAILS: These will come out automatically lined, colored, and minimally shaded without a background. I will be more picky with the character requested within this commission style due to complexity.

A square graphic image displaying art examples within a teal border.
(click this image for more examples!)

A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[center][font=times new roman][size=7][color=#792713][emoji=obelisk star size=2] [u]Rules[/u] [emoji=obelisk love size=2][/color][/size] [quote="General Rules"] [b]»[/b] I only take Flight Rising Currency and USD ($2.00 : 1 gem : 1,000 treasure) at the moment. I do [b]not[/b] do mixed payments. [b]»[/b] Payment upfront before I start on your commission. If you decide to pay FRC over crossroads, I'll accept the CR once the art is completed and ready to be sent off. [b]»[/b] One order per slot so I don't get too overwhelmed, however you can claim a slot as many times as you'd like! [b]»[/b] Complicated accents/skins WILL be simplified. I'll let you know beforehand if I need to simplify a design just so you're in the know! If there are any errors with your finished piece, let me know so I can fix it, free of charge. [b]»[/b] I work a bit slow (about 2-3 weeks to complete), but given the fact that my mother is sick, some issues may pop up randomly. If these issues end up prolonging the wait then I'll be quick to let customers know of any delays. If I cannot seem to finish your commission due to personal reasons, I will send over a full refund. [b]»[/b] Please link back to my clan profile, Instagram or TH when using my art anywhere! [b]»[/b] I have the right to refuse my services if I feel uncomfortable with the commissioner. I also have the right to post finished commissions online, in portfolios, etc. [b]» Please make sure to save the finish piece once it's completed! Sometimes the link and/or file ends up getting corrupted on my end.[/b][/quote][/center] ----- ----- [center][font=times new roman][size=7][color=#792713][emoji=obelisk star size=2] [u]Guidelines[/u] [emoji=obelisk love size=2][/color][/size] [columns] [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [nextcol] [quote="What I Will Draw"] [b]»[/b] Dragons [b]»[/b] Anthros/Humanoids [b]»[/b] Ferals (Including Pets!) [b]»[/b] Fantasy Creatures [b]»[/b] Light Blood [/quote] [nextcol] [color=transparent]XXXXXX[/color] [nextcol] [quote="What I Won't Draw"] [b]»[/b] Mecha [b]»[/b] Armor [b]»[/b] Humans (Human-like Faces) [b]»[/b] NSFW [b]»[/b] Gore (Candy gore is okay!) [/quote] [/columns] [b]PLEASE NOTE[/b] :: I will not be responding to commission requests via DMs, I'd rather have all of my art related stuff in one place so I don't miss anything.[/center] ----- ----- [center][font=times new roman][size=7][color=#792713][emoji=obelisk star size=2] [u]Order Form[/u] [emoji=obelisk love size=2][/color][/size] [code] [b]Character:[/b] Link or Image Here [b]Commission Style:[/b] Doodle / Sticker / Icon / Fullbody [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems / Treasure / USD [b]Details:[/b] Preferred pose / Expression / Add-ons [b]Extra Notes:[/b] [/code] -----
Rules

General Rules wrote:
» I only take Flight Rising Currency and USD ($2.00 : 1 gem : 1,000 treasure) at the moment. I do not do mixed payments.

» Payment upfront before I start on your commission. If you decide to pay FRC over crossroads, I'll accept the CR once the art is completed and ready to be sent off.

» One order per slot so I don't get too overwhelmed, however you can claim a slot as many times as you'd like!

» Complicated accents/skins WILL be simplified. I'll let you know beforehand if I need to simplify a design just so you're in the know! If there are any errors with your finished piece, let me know so I can fix it, free of charge.

» I work a bit slow (about 2-3 weeks to complete), but given the fact that my mother is sick, some issues may pop up randomly. If these issues end up prolonging the wait then I'll be quick to let customers know of any delays. If I cannot seem to finish your commission due to personal reasons, I will send over a full refund.

» Please link back to my clan profile, Instagram or TH when using my art anywhere!

» I have the right to refuse my services if I feel uncomfortable with the commissioner. I also have the right to post finished commissions online, in portfolios, etc.

» Please make sure to save the finish piece once it's completed! Sometimes the link and/or file ends up getting corrupted on my end.

Guidelines

XXXXXXXXXXXX
What I Will Draw wrote:
» Dragons
» Anthros/Humanoids
» Ferals (Including Pets!)
» Fantasy Creatures
» Light Blood
XXXXXX
What I Won't Draw wrote:
» Mecha
» Armor
» Humans (Human-like Faces)
» NSFW
» Gore (Candy gore is okay!)

PLEASE NOTE :: I will not be responding to commission requests via DMs, I'd rather have all of my art related stuff in one place so I don't miss anything.

Order Form

Code:
[b]Character:[/b] Link or Image Here [b]Commission Style:[/b] Doodle / Sticker / Icon / Fullbody [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems / Treasure / USD [b]Details:[/b] Preferred pose / Expression / Add-ons [b]Extra Notes:[/b]

« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
[center][font=times new roman][size=7][color=#792713][emoji=gaoler star size=2] [u]Pinglist[/u] [emoji=tundra star size=2][/color][/size] [quote] [center][pinglist=4330][/center] [/center]
Pinglist

« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
A brown hyena with dark brown eyes and head tuft sits at the center rubbing it's paws together with a menacing smile. It wears a red earring with teal green and teal blue feathers sticking out of it. The text above it reads 'Reserved for future crimes' in capital letters.
A brown hyena with dark brown eyes and head tuft sits at the center rubbing it's paws together with a menacing smile. It wears a red earring with teal green and teal blue feathers sticking out of it. The text above it reads 'Reserved for future crimes' in capital letters.
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
Andd we’re open for the new year!

———

@IBeeJuliana, @CosmicCalico, @Dreamily, @Sequel, @Disillusionist, @Equuinox, @SereneSprout, @Amo, @TuxTheStrayCat, @Zoyki, @Enoch, @Liseline

Pinging you guys because you were all in my previous shops’ pinglists! As you can see, I’ve merged both of them into one shop to keep things tidy + raised up prices. If you’re uninterested in the shop due to the changes I’ve made and would like to be removed from the pinglist then please let me know here or via DMs and I’ll fix that up right away, I’ll understand!
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a happy new year filled with joy and safety <3
Andd we’re open for the new year!

———

@IBeeJuliana, @CosmicCalico, @Dreamily, @Sequel, @Disillusionist, @Equuinox, @SereneSprout, @Amo, @TuxTheStrayCat, @Zoyki, @Enoch, @Liseline

Pinging you guys because you were all in my previous shops’ pinglists! As you can see, I’ve merged both of them into one shop to keep things tidy + raised up prices. If you’re uninterested in the shop due to the changes I’ve made and would like to be removed from the pinglist then please let me know here or via DMs and I’ll fix that up right away, I’ll understand!
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a happy new year filled with joy and safety <3
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
Snagging a slot rn ill fill it out
Snagging a slot rn ill fill it out
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Character: would my doggy cocoa be okay ? here is some examples of her (and past art too): one, two, three, four, five, if you need more refs let me know !
Commission Style: Halfbody MsPaint Doodle
Payment Type: Gems
Personality: shes a sweet and silly girl :-)
Extra: if you have any questions let me know :-)
Character: would my doggy cocoa be okay ? here is some examples of her (and past art too): one, two, three, four, five, if you need more refs let me know !
Commission Style: Halfbody MsPaint Doodle
Personality: shes a sweet and silly girl :-)
Extra: if you have any questions let me know :-)
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Hi! I’d love to get two half doodles, the expression are so good ^^

Character: Luxian
Commission Style: Half Doodle
Personality: artists choice!
Extra: Any notes?

Character: Tiramisu
Hi! I’d love to get two half doodles, the expression are so good ^^

Character: Luxian

Character: Tiramisu
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! Love what you have done :3 I will probably order soon once I decide who <3
Hi! Love what you have done :3 I will probably order soon once I decide who <3
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19