Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Birthstone-themed PC YCH Adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][b]THEY'RE HEEEERE[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/brXb2XZQ/bithstone-pearlcatcher-forumbanner.png[/img] Ft. a random Pearlcatcher I scryed. Thanks, random Pearlcatcher![/center] [center][b][emoji=red gem size=1] Templates [emoji=red gem size=1][/b] [url=https://postimg.cc/7GV89MHS][img]https://i.postimg.cc/7GV89MHS/Pearlcatcher-Set-Preview-1.png[/img][/url] [url=https://postimg.cc/w7PKwBp4][img]https://i.postimg.cc/w7PKwBp4/Pearlcatcher-Set-Preview-2.png[/img][/url] [b]Please click to view full-size as they are large files :)[/b][/center] [center]Do you want to celebrate your, your friend's, or a Pearlcatcher's birthday? Or your friend's Pearlcatcher's birthday? Or maybe you just like gemstones?! Well, this YCH adoptable is for you! [b][emoji=red gem size=1] Rules & Pricing Info: [emoji=red gem size=1][/b] 1. You can post these wherever! But [b]please do not remove my signature from the image![/b] And also don't claim that you made them but I think that's obvious. :p 2. The base price for these adopts is [b]650g, 715kt, or $6.50 USD.[/b] (Gems valued at 1:1100.) I will add small accessories or body mods like jewelry, bows, flowers, torn ears/broken horn etc. for an extra 100g/110kt/$1.00 fee. I will not add larger pieces of apparel at this time, sorry! 3. [b]If you are paying with USD, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age OR have permission from your parent or guardian to purchase.[/b] Additionally, I only take USD payments through Paypal. Please send a private message to exchange Paypal information. 4. All payments must be delivered up-front. 5. Orders typically will be finished within 24 hours after being accepted, but please allow at least 72 hours for completion of your order. I will also notify everyone in case of any delays! 6. You will receive the full-size image (1000x1000) as well as a shrunken-down 500x500 version. [center][b][emoji=red gem size=1] Questions: [emoji=red gem size=1][/b][/center] [b]Why did you make December Tanzanite and not Turquoise? What's wrong with you?[/b] Look, I can't be the only one that was jealous that all of the other months had pretty, sparkly gemstones and December just had a rock. NO HATE TO TURQUOISE I SWEAR, it's a great rock, but I wanted shiny. :( And Blue Topaz and Zircon were too close to Aquamarine, dang it! [b]Will you make a Turquoise option, then? What about custom gems?[/b] Yes, I will do custom gems! They will be an extra fee, however. [b]Where are the whiskers? What about the 2nd horn?[/b] The whiskers are not part of the lineart and are added in after! There will be a 2nd horn option as well :)[/center] [center][b][size=5][emoji=red gem size=1] Order Form Here! [emoji=red gem size=1][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=4][b]Username:[/b] [b]Which dragon?:[/b] [b]What gemstone do you want?:[/b] [b]Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?:[/b] [b]What payment method?:[/b] [b]Anything else?[/b][/size][/center] [center][b][emoji=red gem size=1] Queue List [emoji=red gem size=1][/b] None right now![/center] [center][b][emoji=red gem size=1] Ping List for Updates [emoji=red gem size=1][/b] @/ShayeraNatasha[/center] [center][b][size=5]Let me know if you have any more questions![/size][/b][/center]
THEY'RE HEEEERE
bithstone-pearlcatcher-forumbanner.png
Ft. a random Pearlcatcher I scryed. Thanks, random Pearlcatcher!

Templates

Pearlcatcher-Set-Preview-1.png
Pearlcatcher-Set-Preview-2.png

Please click to view full-size as they are large files :)
Do you want to celebrate your, your friend's, or a Pearlcatcher's birthday? Or your friend's Pearlcatcher's birthday? Or maybe you just like gemstones?! Well, this YCH adoptable is for you!

Rules & Pricing Info:
1. You can post these wherever! But please do not remove my signature from the image! And also don't claim that you made them but I think that's obvious. :p

2. The base price for these adopts is 650g, 715kt, or $6.50 USD. (Gems valued at 1:1100.) I will add small accessories or body mods like jewelry, bows, flowers, torn ears/broken horn etc. for an extra 100g/110kt/$1.00 fee. I will not add larger pieces of apparel at this time, sorry!

3. If you are paying with USD, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age OR have permission from your parent or guardian to purchase. Additionally, I only take USD payments through Paypal. Please send a private message to exchange Paypal information.

4. All payments must be delivered up-front.

5. Orders typically will be finished within 24 hours after being accepted, but please allow at least 72 hours for completion of your order. I will also notify everyone in case of any delays!

6. You will receive the full-size image (1000x1000) as well as a shrunken-down 500x500 version.
Questions:
Why did you make December Tanzanite and not Turquoise? What's wrong with you?
Look, I can't be the only one that was jealous that all of the other months had pretty, sparkly gemstones and December just had a rock. NO HATE TO TURQUOISE I SWEAR, it's a great rock, but I wanted shiny. :( And Blue Topaz and Zircon were too close to Aquamarine, dang it!

Will you make a Turquoise option, then? What about custom gems?
Yes, I will do custom gems! They will be an extra fee, however.

Where are the whiskers? What about the 2nd horn?
The whiskers are not part of the lineart and are added in after! There will be a 2nd horn option as well :)

Order Form Here!
Username:
Which dragon?:
What gemstone do you want?:
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?:
What payment method?:
Anything else?

Queue List
None right now!
Ping List for Updates
@/ShayeraNatasha

Let me know if you have any more questions!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[b]Username:[/b] SongOfShadows [b]Which dragon?:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5319222][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/53193/5319222_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=46&auth=37662c02a09f27ec89da2ec3b6a69efcdda8f821&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]What gemstone do you want?:[/b] March - Aquamarine [b]Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?:[/b] Could I get the Tutor Rings, Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape, and Simple Pearly Bracelets. [b]What payment method?:[/b] Gems [b]Anything else?:[/b] none
Username: SongOfShadows
Which dragon?:
5319222_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=46&auth=37662c02a09f27ec89da2ec3b6a69efcdda8f821&dummyext=prev.png
What gemstone do you want?: March - Aquamarine
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: Could I get the Tutor Rings, Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape, and Simple Pearly Bracelets.
What payment method?: Gems
Anything else?: none
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows Yes, that is fine! However I realized probably should have made it more clear in my main post just in case, I do charge [i]per[/i] accessory, so 850g. Is that still OK with you? I won't charge for the Simple Pearly Bracelets because they are such a small accessory. Thank you for your interest! [emoji=heart size=1] Very lovely dragon :)
@SongOfShadows

Yes, that is fine! However I realized probably should have made it more clear in my main post just in case, I do charge per accessory, so 850g. Is that still OK with you? I won't charge for the Simple Pearly Bracelets because they are such a small accessory.

Thank you for your interest! Very lovely dragon :)

@Thalath
Thank you so much! And yes, that is perfectly fine. :) I'll go ahead and send the payment~
@Thalath
Thank you so much! And yes, that is perfectly fine. :) I'll go ahead and send the payment~
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
SongOfShadows' adopt, posting now that it has been approved! [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/DfMrHdGX/PC-Adopts-Song-Of-Shadows-small.png[/img][/center] I will be going to bed very soon so if any orders are placed after this post I will have to get to them tomorrow :)
SongOfShadows' adopt, posting now that it has been approved!
PC-Adopts-Song-Of-Shadows-small.png

I will be going to bed very soon so if any orders are placed after this post I will have to get to them tomorrow :)

Bump! =D
Bump! =D

Night bump~
Night bump~

omg I just saw the link to this in your sig, I ABSOLUTELY need one, I'm just posting here to remind myself for later but I will be back!!
omg I just saw the link to this in your sig, I ABSOLUTELY need one, I'm just posting here to remind myself for later but I will be back!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi Hey!!!!! :D I'm glad! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (I will be going to sleep soon also so sorry about any lack of responses for a bit! I will always be here every day)
@Alphazi

Hey!!!!! :D I'm glad!

(I will be going to sleep soon also so sorry about any lack of responses for a bit! I will always be here every day)

@Thalath hello there, i'm back!! i was indecisive but ultimately came to a decision dskjghsd [s]i guess i'll just have to come back for more[/s] [b]Username:[/b] Alphazi [b]Which dragon?:[/b] Astros #44444444 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44444444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/444445/44444444_350.png[/img][/url] [b]What gemstone do you want?:[/b] august/peridot please!! i think it'll go well with his eyes <3 (and he hatched in august anyway lol) [b]Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?:[/b] would it be doable to include his [item=nightfall starsilk circlet] and [item=nightfall starsilk earrings]? (or just the earrings?) [b]What payment method?:[/b] i can do gems or usd! :D i'll leave that up to you, whichever you'd prefer rn ^^ [b]Anything else?[/b] these are so adorable i'm so excited ;_; thank you for making them!! (small suggestion though: what if you had just the gemstones for reference on the page, in addition to the tiny versions of the full template? i thought that might make it easier to choose a color without having to open in a new page!)
@Thalath hello there, i'm back!! i was indecisive but ultimately came to a decision dskjghsd i guess i'll just have to come back for more

Username: Alphazi
Which dragon?: Astros #44444444
44444444_350.png
What gemstone do you want?: august/peridot please!! i think it'll go well with his eyes <3 (and he hatched in august anyway lol)
Anything specific (accessories, etc.)?: would it be doable to include his Nightfall Starsilk Circlet and Nightfall Starsilk Earrings ? (or just the earrings?)
What payment method?: i can do gems or usd! :D i'll leave that up to you, whichever you'd prefer rn ^^
Anything else? these are so adorable i'm so excited ;_; thank you for making them!! (small suggestion though: what if you had just the gemstones for reference on the page, in addition to the tiny versions of the full template? i thought that might make it easier to choose a color without having to open in a new page!)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11