Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what would plaguebringer smell like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M E A T

M E A T

1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/0e/97/73/0e9773eb8dd24eac6be136b2f3be7a29.jpg[/img] if she really smells anything like a decaying corpse, trust me, you do not want to smell that. Speaking from experience (and yet I continue to put myself through it) [quote name="WHDE" date="2023-11-13 16:15:38" ] Yes I agree she would be stinky. The rotting, rancid smell that burns everyone's nose. [/quote] Very accurate description of what it's like, especially if it's warm. The radiator tactic works wonders, but you don't want that in your room :pensive: Yes, please ask questions in case you're curious, this is about taxidermy.
0e9773eb8dd24eac6be136b2f3be7a29.jpg

if she really smells anything like a decaying corpse, trust me, you do not want to smell that. Speaking from experience (and yet I continue to put myself through it)
WHDE wrote on 2023-11-13 16:15:38:
Yes I agree she would be stinky. The rotting, rancid smell that burns everyone's nose.

Very accurate description of what it's like, especially if it's warm. The radiator tactic works wonders, but you don't want that in your room :pensive:

Yes, please ask questions in case you're curious, this is about taxidermy.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
like rotting liver that's been left in the sun for a week mixed with the stench of teeth tartar
like rotting liver that's been left in the sun for a week mixed with the stench of teeth tartar
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
Have you ever had a boil or large cyst you had to pop? They don’t smell good. Mix that with smell of old dog food, fresh vomit, and the corpse of a large carnivore that’s just started to liquefy? And I think you’ve got at least a fraction of what she smells like.
Have you ever had a boil or large cyst you had to pop? They don’t smell good. Mix that with smell of old dog food, fresh vomit, and the corpse of a large carnivore that’s just started to liquefy? And I think you’ve got at least a fraction of what she smells like.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Bad
Bad
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[img] https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/e/ef/Something_Smells_title_card.png[/img]
Something_Smells_title_card.png
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I love these latest replies
I love these latest replies
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img]https://i.ibb.co/NmGtpdm/71l-Fp-gpo-L-AC-UF1000-1000-QL80.jpg[/img]
71l-Fp-gpo-L-AC-UF1000-1000-QL80.jpg
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
she smell like a foot
she smell like a foot
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
good question..
good question..
qBwMqLJ.jpg 63ZnzrN.jpg qBwMqLJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7