Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what would plaguebringer smell like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like the corpse flower that blooms [img]https://www.usbg.gov/sites/default/files/images/2021corpseflowerusbg.jpg[/img] So I would imagine something like rotten meat that's been buried under the earth for a long time
Like the corpse flower that blooms

2021corpseflowerusbg.jpg

So I would imagine something like rotten meat that's been buried under the earth for a long time
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
bad
bad
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
No.
No.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
[quote name="RedTheDerg" date="2023-11-13 20:49:26" ] she smell like a foot [/quote] I saw that cursed thread title. I saw it. And I [i]knew[/i]. Deep inside my bones, I knew. Behold! Sin!
RedTheDerg wrote on 2023-11-13 20:49:26:
she smell like a foot

I saw that cursed thread title. I saw it. And I knew. Deep inside my bones, I knew.

Behold! Sin!
A pixel lantern adopt made by Celeana, #368748. Link to current dragon avatar.
This lair focuses on collecting auraboas and aberrations. Honorable shoutout to ridgebacks and spirals, my first loves.
[quote name="DoubleO" date="2023-11-13 16:03:53" ] If Plaguebringer is stinky then Gladekeeper is a walking pollen allergy factory. [/quote] *cue aggressive sneezing in my corner* I think Plaguemomma would smell… kinda like a swamp where things are rotting. Or smell like the pus from the burst swellings that are some of the many symptoms of the bubonic plague.
DoubleO wrote on 2023-11-13 16:03:53:
If Plaguebringer is stinky then Gladekeeper is a walking pollen allergy factory.
*cue aggressive sneezing in my corner*

I think Plaguemomma would smell… kinda like a swamp where things are rotting. Or smell like the pus from the burst swellings that are some of the many symptoms of the bubonic plague.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
I think she has the smell of dead animals . or the blood?
I think she has the smell of dead animals . or the blood?
XI8Ptgx.jpg
[quote name="Panarow" date="2023-11-14 08:27:23" ] Like the corpse flower that blooms [img]https://www.usbg.gov/sites/default/files/images/2021corpseflowerusbg.jpg[/img] So I would imagine something like rotten meat that's been buried under the earth for a long time [/quote] When I’ve visited arboretums these flowers smell weird to me in that, they smell like an imitation scent. The rotten meat smell that is about as close as artificial banana flavor is to current banana cultivars. That and the plant itself is minty? So I’d say: tonsil stone
Panarow wrote on 2023-11-14 08:27:23:
Like the corpse flower that blooms

2021corpseflowerusbg.jpg

So I would imagine something like rotten meat that's been buried under the earth for a long time

When I’ve visited arboretums these flowers smell weird to me in that, they smell like an imitation scent. The rotten meat smell that is about as close as artificial banana flavor is to current banana cultivars. That and the plant itself is minty?

So I’d say: tonsil stone
Made me think about how bad the entirety of the wasteland must smell huh. I imagine it could could be felt in some of the regions of the neighbor flights, like how you can smell a landfill or a tannery factory way before you can see it… Sorry about that y’all
Made me think about how bad the entirety of the wasteland must smell huh. I imagine it could could be felt in some of the regions of the neighbor flights, like how you can smell a landfill or a tannery factory way before you can see it… Sorry about that y’all
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Teenage boy that hasn't showered in weeks and is attempting to cover it up with poorly scented men's products.
Teenage boy that hasn't showered in weeks and is attempting to cover it up with poorly scented men's products.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
stinkayyyyyyyy. girl get some deodorant [img]https://i.ibb.co/y6hR51Q/image.png[/img]
stinkayyyyyyyy. girl get some deodorant

image.png
ezgif-4-bd4873bacd.gif montro || he/him || adult
xxxxbut i stay silly :3
itrn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7