Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Breed Pose Popularity Quiz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A ping with the results please =D
A ping with the results please =D
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Could I get a ping for the results please? [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Could I get a ping for the results please?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Please ping me for the results!
Please ping me for the results!
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
i'd love a ping for the results!
i'd love a ping for the results!
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
id love to be pinged with the results!
id love to be pinged with the results!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Could I be pinged for results?
Could I be pinged for results?
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
ooo I rarely ask on things like this but I'd love a ping to see the results
ooo I rarely ask on things like this but I'd love a ping to see the results
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif

Pinglist please ^-^

Pinglist please ^-^
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
I actually have a few that I don't prefer one over the other! ;3; Looking at Guardians and Coatls for sure. I'm pretty much an "anything but Hatchling pose" on all except Abbs, pfft. Abbs are then a tie between male and hatchling.

Wish there were options to pick multiple or a "no preference" since not everyone has faves. ;3; I submitted nonetheless, just for fun, haha.

Tbh, I'm definitely someone who hardly has a "#1 favorite" of anything, even things like OCs or fandoms. xD Don't ever ask for my favorite food or candy. I won't be able to tell one.

No need to be pinged for results; I'd get confused otherwise since I would think I got a piece of art or something, LOL. I only post in CC forums actively so yeah. xD
I actually have a few that I don't prefer one over the other! ;3; Looking at Guardians and Coatls for sure. I'm pretty much an "anything but Hatchling pose" on all except Abbs, pfft. Abbs are then a tie between male and hatchling.

Wish there were options to pick multiple or a "no preference" since not everyone has faves. ;3; I submitted nonetheless, just for fun, haha.

Tbh, I'm definitely someone who hardly has a "#1 favorite" of anything, even things like OCs or fandoms. xD Don't ever ask for my favorite food or candy. I won't be able to tell one.

No need to be pinged for results; I'd get confused otherwise since I would think I got a piece of art or something, LOL. I only post in CC forums actively so yeah. xD
Could I also get a ping please for results, would really appreciate it! Thanks. ^-^
Could I also get a ping please for results, would really appreciate it! Thanks. ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7