Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | YOUR Warrior's Way Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- one of everything! Missed last year. O:
- get as many scenes and apparel as possible!
- get rid of some long-hoarded hibden fodder!
- regene my mire flyer because I am now tired of looking at the same dragon all the time ahahaha
- one of everything! Missed last year. O:
- get as many scenes and apparel as possible!
- get rid of some long-hoarded hibden fodder!
- regene my mire flyer because I am now tired of looking at the same dragon all the time ahahaha
eP65k0J.png
Invest in those anime looking apparel items and resell them later
Invest in those anime looking apparel items and resell them later
IMG_3849.png
I want as many warrior’s spirit as I can possibly get
I want as many warrior’s spirit as I can possibly get
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
expand the foo collection
expand the foo collection

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I'd like to get all the new familiars and any apparel I need. Also to level some of the fodder I've been holding on to
I'd like to get all the new familiars and any apparel I need. Also to level some of the fodder I've been holding on to
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
PROFIT
PROFIT
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
[quote name="haloanimal" date="2022-08-10 09:41:51" ] this is my first WW so i literally want everything LMAAOOOO [/quote] sameeeee at a minimum, I want one of every familiar, plus apparel for my dragons. after that, stonks would be nice, although there's so much stuff I don't really know where to begin
haloanimal wrote on 2022-08-10 09:41:51:
this is my first WW so i literally want everything LMAAOOOO
sameeeee

at a minimum, I want one of every familiar, plus apparel for my dragons. after that, stonks would be nice, although there's so much stuff I don't really know where to begin
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
- One of each of the new items
- Get at least my golem workshop team to 25
- Possibly get my other three trainers to 25 (haha yeah right)
- Try to nab those new woodland path familiars while I'm grinding
- Anything else is a bonus
- One of each of the new items
- Get at least my golem workshop team to 25
- Possibly get my other three trainers to 25 (haha yeah right)
- Try to nab those new woodland path familiars while I'm grinding
- Anything else is a bonus
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
I'll level the fodder I breed, but tbh the fodder floor is so high (with the chance of continuing to go up) with WW that I probably won't bother buying any. It's probably not worth it. I'll focus on levelling permas with the xp boost.

I've spent the last five years training my fodder with two glass canons, but I've had a mire flyer under way for awhile now, so I'm planning to finish levelling him so my future fodder training can be a little more efficient. Other than that, I want at least one of all the new stuff. My extra currency will either be saved or used to buy extras, either to use or resell sometime in the winter and maybe churn a little profit there.

(I also need to figure out to do with my soldier's supplies chests left over from last year? Will demand for them increase bc novelty in the next few years? Should I just open them??? I assume it's all old stuff, which I have plenty of)
I'll level the fodder I breed, but tbh the fodder floor is so high (with the chance of continuing to go up) with WW that I probably won't bother buying any. It's probably not worth it. I'll focus on levelling permas with the xp boost.

I've spent the last five years training my fodder with two glass canons, but I've had a mire flyer under way for awhile now, so I'm planning to finish levelling him so my future fodder training can be a little more efficient. Other than that, I want at least one of all the new stuff. My extra currency will either be saved or used to buy extras, either to use or resell sometime in the winter and maybe churn a little profit there.

(I also need to figure out to do with my soldier's supplies chests left over from last year? Will demand for them increase bc novelty in the next few years? Should I just open them??? I assume it's all old stuff, which I have plenty of)

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
as for ww items, the fams were my main goal nd already got one of each. ill prob just get as many items as i can now, apparel nd scenes included.

more importantly, it's plague double dom. so priority is winning ;)
as for ww items, the fams were my main goal nd already got one of each. ill prob just get as many items as i can now, apparel nd scenes included.

more importantly, it's plague double dom. so priority is winning ;)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 3 4 5 6 7