Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | YOUR Warrior's Way Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i've got a little bit of fodder to level, but i'm mostly going to focus on leveling up permas! hoping to get at least five done.
i've got a little bit of fodder to level, but i'm mostly going to focus on leveling up permas! hoping to get at least five done.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
My goal is to get some permas leveled to 25 for their lore and gain a ton of money for gene projects. I'm hoping to complete at least five dragon's wishlists as well.
My goal is to get some permas leveled to 25 for their lore and gain a ton of money for gene projects. I'm hoping to complete at least five dragon's wishlists as well.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
get all familiars - both years - i wasn't there last year so now i have bit too many to catch up to lmao;;

level permas to 25. it's only two left so that'll be fast but still
get all familiars - both years - i wasn't there last year so now i have bit too many to catch up to lmao;;

level permas to 25. it's only two left so that'll be fast but still
Rusted Crown
Stock up on everything as much as humanly possible! I love the aestetic and i need as many scenes and apparel as i can get. idk what i was thinking spending all my gems beforehand even thought i knew there will be new gem items. [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
Stock up on everything as much as humanly possible! I love the aestetic and i need as many scenes and apparel as i can get.

idk what i was thinking spending all my gems beforehand even thought i knew there will be new gem items.
bare minimum 1 of everything, hoard as many of the weapons and scenes as i can get my hands on. level up some permas once this batch of fodder's done. once all the levelling bit's done, move onto grinding for swipp mats + missed fams :]
bare minimum 1 of everything, hoard as many of the weapons and scenes as i can get my hands on. level up some permas once this batch of fodder's done. once all the levelling bit's done, move onto grinding for swipp mats + missed fams :]
nzqnkq.png
I pretty much am aiming for all the new familiars (got two so far!), and anything else I might get along the way is just icing on the cake.
I pretty much am aiming for all the new familiars (got two so far!), and anything else I might get along the way is just icing on the cake.
9iqeDz7.png
Today and for the first few days, I'm leveling my stored fodder and some new ones. Then I'll switch to leveling permas for the remainder. Near the end I'll look at what I have been able to get and what I want to still buy and go shopping. ^^

My fav part of WW is the exp boost!
Today and for the first few days, I'm leveling my stored fodder and some new ones. Then I'll switch to leveling permas for the remainder. Near the end I'll look at what I have been able to get and what I want to still buy and go shopping. ^^

My fav part of WW is the exp boost!

OVmZor1.png
i'm leveling up my permas to at least 10, getting all the new familiars (obviously), and i really want that new battlefield vista! so at least getting 200kt through coli drops. a couple copies of the new scenes too.

i don't really plan on using the event for pure profit, there's just so much i need to collect from it that i don't think i'll have time to sell leftovers.
i'm leveling up my permas to at least 10, getting all the new familiars (obviously), and i really want that new battlefield vista! so at least getting 200kt through coli drops. a couple copies of the new scenes too.

i don't really plan on using the event for pure profit, there's just so much i need to collect from it that i don't think i'll have time to sell leftovers.
yzUX307.png
I'm aiming for at least one of all the new things, and ideally one of each of the new Woodland Path fams. :D I don't really do fodder and I'm happy with my coli team, so it's all about the items for me.
I'm aiming for at least one of all the new things, and ideally one of each of the new Woodland Path fams. :D I don't really do fodder and I'm happy with my coli team, so it's all about the items for me.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
one of every familiar: completed
now i'm gonna level as many dragon's to 25 as i can bc i need the gems u.u i have one (1) gem atm
one of every familiar: completed
now i'm gonna level as many dragon's to 25 as i can bc i need the gems u.u i have one (1) gem atm
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7