Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | YOUR Warrior's Way Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i am actually having a bit more time to play for WW compared to last year.
goals:
1. level any fodd i own, get as many permas to 25 that i can without hitting coli burn out.
2. get all the fams and items/scenes for this year's event.
3. use some profit monies to buy more abberations with frills to breed fodder with because i am obsessed with them lol.
i am actually having a bit more time to play for WW compared to last year.
goals:
1. level any fodd i own, get as many permas to 25 that i can without hitting coli burn out.
2. get all the fams and items/scenes for this year's event.
3. use some profit monies to buy more abberations with frills to breed fodder with because i am obsessed with them lol.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I love getting familiars, so I wanted to get all the WW familiars. First day of WW and I already got them all. Not interested in all the warrior stuff, not my style, so I will just use the rest of the time leveling up some of my favorite dragons to level 25.
I love getting familiars, so I wanted to get all the WW familiars. First day of WW and I already got them all. Not interested in all the warrior stuff, not my style, so I will just use the rest of the time leveling up some of my favorite dragons to level 25.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
Make bank training fodder, maybe level some permas to 25, buy a TON of the weapon apparel!
Make bank training fodder, maybe level some permas to 25, buy a TON of the weapon apparel!
without being able to check what i already have, i'm kinda having trouble making a goal of any kind. having to switch between the GE shop and the WW news article is majorly annoying, not to mention digging through my hoard just to see what was from last year, it's kind of not going great.
without being able to check what i already have, i'm kinda having trouble making a goal of any kind. having to switch between the GE shop and the WW news article is majorly annoying, not to mention digging through my hoard just to see what was from last year, it's kind of not going great.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
get all skulls. all of them
get all skulls. all of them
Level permas to 25; get at least 5 of the battlefield scene bc it’s my favourite. Grind food and currency for me & my partner, via coli.
Level permas to 25; get at least 5 of the battlefield scene bc it’s my favourite. Grind food and currency for me & my partner, via coli.
8T3KoaZ.gif
Normopathy
Caelum | He/They | 21 | Transmasc | Pansexual | Taken
yL97jNW.gif
  • Level my imperials to 25. Might not hit this one, but I have ideas for coli builds and I have no free dragons.
  • Clear out the fodder in my lair and den. Meant to clear them out a few weeks ago, but I was unable to.
  • Grab some birch and wood clubs. And by some, I mean like 80.
  • Level my imperials to 25. Might not hit this one, but I have ideas for coli builds and I have no free dragons.
  • Clear out the fodder in my lair and den. Meant to clear them out a few weeks ago, but I was unable to.
  • Grab some birch and wood clubs. And by some, I mean like 80.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
My goal is to collect all of the familiars, which I did just a few hours ago.
My goal is to collect all of the familiars, which I did just a few hours ago.
All I want is to level two permas tbh, but hopefully by the end of this I can get a good amount of items from the shop!
All I want is to level two permas tbh, but hopefully by the end of this I can get a good amount of items from the shop!
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
Stop being lazy/busy with irl stuff and grind coli as well as get fully back into the swing of fr ha
Stop being lazy/busy with irl stuff and grind coli as well as get fully back into the swing of fr ha
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7