Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | YOUR Warrior's Way Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I want all of the familiars. I'll be levelling up fodder or even beefing up another level 25 dragon at the same time, but that's just a bonus to getting more pets.
I want all of the familiars. I'll be levelling up fodder or even beefing up another level 25 dragon at the same time, but that's just a bonus to getting more pets.
Train as many dragons I can to lv 25, this exp boost is sweet!
Train as many dragons I can to lv 25, this exp boost is sweet!
IfCmPpP.png
First I’m going to get the battlelisk. Then every new familiar, scene, and apparel.
First I’m going to get the battlelisk. Then every new familiar, scene, and apparel.
Get all the new fams check!!
And train up some more level 25 permas :)
Get all the new fams check!!
And train up some more level 25 permas :)
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
first WW for me!! my goal is to train my first coli team to lvl 25 :D after several failed attempts to acquire training or pre-leveled 25s, I've taken it as a sign to do it from the ground up lmao. I'm in the final stretch- my team is mid-level 24 -- and I'm definitely taking advantage of that XP boost!

I might train fodder after, but my main goal is a) leveling my first team and b) gathering the items because dang they look fantastic.
first WW for me!! my goal is to train my first coli team to lvl 25 :D after several failed attempts to acquire training or pre-leveled 25s, I've taken it as a sign to do it from the ground up lmao. I'm in the final stretch- my team is mid-level 24 -- and I'm definitely taking advantage of that XP boost!

I might train fodder after, but my main goal is a) leveling my first team and b) gathering the items because dang they look fantastic.
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Get 1 of everything (possibly excluding gem items), level all my currently stored fodder, and level some permas!! :] If possible, even level enough fodder to make a notable profit, although I don't think that's gonna happen with all these pretty treasure-exclusive items </3
Get 1 of everything (possibly excluding gem items), level all my currently stored fodder, and level some permas!! :] If possible, even level enough fodder to make a notable profit, although I don't think that's gonna happen with all these pretty treasure-exclusive items </3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Get the items I like, then any doubles if I need them.
Get the items I like, then any doubles if I need them.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2022-08-10 09:43:26" ] I am working on to get at least 654 Crossbows. [/quote] You madman. I support it.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2022-08-10 09:43:26:
I am working on to get at least 654 Crossbows.
You madman. I support it.
Leveling my over 200 fodder dragons, especially since I have the next few days free
Leveling my over 200 fodder dragons, especially since I have the next few days free
We have a dragon to get to level 25 and some fodder to train. Beyond that we just want as many copies of each item as possible :D
We have a dragon to get to level 25 and some fodder to train. Beyond that we just want as many copies of each item as possible :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7