Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stay Hydrated in the Summer
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
See, I live on the equator. At any other point in my life, when asked if I'd rather be hot or cold, I'd always answer cold! Like, you can always put on more layers to stay warm, but it's not like you can take off your skin when you're sweating too much :p

...however. The Arctic might be too cold for me so. Summer swimming and iced drinks it is!
See, I live on the equator. At any other point in my life, when asked if I'd rather be hot or cold, I'd always answer cold! Like, you can always put on more layers to stay warm, but it's not like you can take off your skin when you're sweating too much :p

...however. The Arctic might be too cold for me so. Summer swimming and iced drinks it is!
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
Honestly both of them don't sound that appealing; the arctic is cold and layers are annoying while there's probably a lot of bugs in tropical regions. However, I'd choose tropical because I don't do well in cold weather.
Honestly both of them don't sound that appealing; the arctic is cold and layers are annoying while there's probably a lot of bugs in tropical regions. However, I'd choose tropical because I don't do well in cold weather.
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
QotW:

Tropical! Tropical! TROPICAL! It's an obvious answer for me because 1: I don't like being cold, and 2: because you get to SWIM with the tropical fish and not just look at them because of the cold water!
QotW:

Tropical! Tropical! TROPICAL! It's an obvious answer for me because 1: I don't like being cold, and 2: because you get to SWIM with the tropical fish and not just look at them because of the cold water!
20240124-2118111.gif
Question of the Week:

Go visit the tropics! It's such a vibe there and I don't know if I'd enjoy being in a frozen ocean all the time yknow-
Question of the Week:

Go visit the tropics! It's such a vibe there and I don't know if I'd enjoy being in a frozen ocean all the time yknow-
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
Question of the Week:

I've got my tropical vacation planned for this October and you couldn't pay me to trade it for someplace cold!
Question of the Week:

I've got my tropical vacation planned for this October and you couldn't pay me to trade it for someplace cold!
Question of the Week:

Oh I always prefer being cold to being hot! Definitely snuggle up in the Arctic!
Question of the Week:

Oh I always prefer being cold to being hot! Definitely snuggle up in the Arctic!
Lore
Badges
Wishlist
Verdant Hatchery. My pronouns are she/her and I am three hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
Question of the week:
This is a tough one. Both are appealing to me, but the deal breaker with tropical is all the bugs it definitely has. So artic it is! We only get snow like once every five years here and id like to see what it has to offer.
Question of the week:
This is a tough one. Both are appealing to me, but the deal breaker with tropical is all the bugs it definitely has. So artic it is! We only get snow like once every five years here and id like to see what it has to offer.
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Joining the Team Tropic train because I enjoy heat and fruit and colorful birds :)
Joining the Team Tropic train because I enjoy heat and fruit and colorful birds :)
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why? I live in a cold place so I can’t handle the heat or too much direct sunlight.. so I’d go with Arctic! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?
I live in a cold place so I can’t handle the heat or too much direct sunlight.. so I’d go with Arctic!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Question of the Week: TOPICAL! I love the tropics and dislike being cold!
Question of the Week: TOPICAL! I love the tropics and dislike being cold!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13