Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stay Hydrated in the Summer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[b]Which team would you choose, and why?[/b] Team Tropical! I hail from Florida & I thrive in humidity and heat. I like the snow, but I'd rather be warm and sunbathing! Shallow waters also get amazingly warm. [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1][emoji=sun size=1]
Which team would you choose, and why?

Team Tropical! I hail from Florida & I thrive in humidity and heat. I like the snow, but I'd rather be warm and sunbathing! Shallow waters also get amazingly warm.
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Team tropical for me. I'm constantly cold even when it's summer where I live. I'd love to be somewhere hot! It would also be lovely to see all the tropical plants and animals.
Team tropical for me. I'm constantly cold even when it's summer where I live. I'd love to be somewhere hot! It would also be lovely to see all the tropical plants and animals.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

Defitnely Arctic!
I aboslutely hate summer weather and I can't live without AC. I would love a cold adventure! :D

Defitnely Arctic!
I aboslutely hate summer weather and I can't live without AC. I would love a cold adventure! :D
unknown.png unknown.png moss-covered_golem.png
Question of the week: Tropical, because I like beaches! Love the ocean and all the neat critters who call it home!
Question of the week: Tropical, because I like beaches! Love the ocean and all the neat critters who call it home!
GLMwkdE.pngmlHpBMC.png27AZD8S.png

Tropical for sure. Coral reef time!!!

Tropical for sure. Coral reef time!!!
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png

Definitely Arctic. I do not like being hot but I sure would like to visit team Tropical every so often for a get away.

Definitely Arctic. I do not like being hot but I sure would like to visit team Tropical every so often for a get away.
oscar.png SVawedC.png gehG1rx.png 2t1AzV9.png
Be curious.

I'd chose Arctic since the heat is terrible. The summer weather is killing me right now and I can't wait for fall to come.

I'd chose Arctic since the heat is terrible. The summer weather is killing me right now and I can't wait for fall to come.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png

Definitely tropics since I went to the beach myself last week. ;)

Definitely tropics since I went to the beach myself last week. ;)
eA9odUz.png 9xiknqL.png
BE241-E50-3836-4163-BCE6-DC50-EEF5-E124.gif
Arctic! I live in a cold country, but this summer is way too hot and the tropical nights are killing me. I miss snow.
Arctic! I live in a cold country, but this summer is way too hot and the tropical nights are killing me. I miss snow.
DmRdZYl.png
Question of the week: I would choose tropical!! I like the humid n stuff but most importantly,, PLANTS ^-^
Question of the week: I would choose tropical!! I like the humid n stuff but most importantly,, PLANTS ^-^
oW0dY0C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13