Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (closed) pwyw(g/kt/usd) sketch shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
(NEW: MINI PIXEL SPRITES ARE AVAILABLE!) okay so i feel like doodling a bit, probs gonna be 3 slots but you can ask to be pinged when i am open i have toyhou.se so if you post the art there, please credit me with my user ScriptError on there :D minimum price: 60 gems/kt, +50g/kt per character i take down or up front payment! i take gems, treasure, chests, and eggs eggs = 300g/kt gilded chests: 30g/kt 1 gem: 1kt min prices are subject to change BUT i will not have an already paid commissioner pay more if they had paid before my price change type of art: will most likely be headshot, always expect headshot, but if i wanted to i will probably make it halfbody or fullbody free of charge BUT that will be very rare and please don't expect anything other than a headshot for now :) also, like it said, will be doodle or sketch (these might not be colored btw!!) (closed for now cuz idk if i wanna do pixels rn!) pixels are available now! will possibly be limited on types of characters i can do for this type but you can still ask about them! type of characters: any but if a character is complicated i might simplify it a bit but nothing too drastic most of these example drawings were either done on mouse or on finger these will all be done digitally either with mouse or on phone since thats my only option for now i may use my normal or more stylized artstyle, depending on how i feel :) slots: 1:@/HoppingFridge (done) 2:USD commissioner (high priority, finished) 3: 4: 5: INDEX: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3155029#post_51803825]examples[/url] pinglist check out my friend's art shop: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3153518/1#post_51808567][img]https://imgur.com/530yiwU.png[/img][/url]
(NEW: MINI PIXEL SPRITES ARE AVAILABLE!)

okay so i feel like doodling a bit, probs gonna be 3 slots but you can ask to be pinged when i am open

i have toyhou.se so if you post the art there, please credit me with my user ScriptError on there :D

minimum price: 60 gems/kt, +50g/kt per character
i take down or up front payment!
i take gems, treasure, chests, and eggs
eggs = 300g/kt
gilded chests: 30g/kt
1 gem: 1kt

min prices are subject to change BUT i will not have an already paid commissioner pay more if they had paid before my price change

type of art: will most likely be headshot, always expect headshot, but if i wanted to i will probably make it halfbody or fullbody free of charge BUT that will be very rare and please don't expect anything other than a headshot for now :)
also, like it said, will be doodle or sketch
(these might not be colored btw!!)

(closed for now cuz idk if i wanna do pixels rn!) pixels are available now! will possibly be limited on types of characters i can do for this type but you can still ask about them!

type of characters: any but if a character is complicated i might simplify it a bit but nothing too drastic
most of these example drawings were either done on mouse or on finger

these will all be done digitally either with mouse or on phone since thats my only option for now

i may use my normal or more stylized artstyle, depending on how i feel :)

slots:
1:@/HoppingFridge (done)
2:USD commissioner (high priority, finished)
3:
4:
5:

INDEX:
examples
pinglist
check out my friend's art shop:
530yiwU.png
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
re- well, you get the point!
examples: https://toyhou.se/18614616.sketch-commissions
re- well, you get the point!
examples: https://toyhou.se/18614616.sketch-commissions
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
i think im open now
i think im open now
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
Could you doodle my oc Byrd? Your doodles are very cool! :]
Could you doodle my oc Byrd? Your doodles are very cool! :]
yI8DMou.pngbYt72YT.png XmHV7tO.png0Xn69jt.png art.png aromcatcher.png
@MythicalBat sure, it may be a bit since its 2 AM rn! 50g/kt down payment, or up front? :)

thanks for the compliment!!
@MythicalBat sure, it may be a bit since its 2 AM rn! 50g/kt down payment, or up front? :)

thanks for the compliment!!
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
Take you time It's also pretty late for me too so I may not respond !! I'll send the payment !
Take you time It's also pretty late for me too so I may not respond !! I'll send the payment !
yI8DMou.pngbYt72YT.png XmHV7tO.png0Xn69jt.png art.png aromcatcher.png
tysm!! i appreciate the tip too :D @mythicalbat
tysm!! i appreciate the tip too :D @mythicalbat
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
I'd be interested in getting art of this girl with her design update!

The update is that she actually has dark skin now and her hair (where the blonde is) is going to be white.
I'd be interested in getting art of this girl with her design update!

The update is that she actually has dark skin now and her hair (where the blonde is) is going to be white.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat she's super pretty!! i might draw her in my more stylized artstyle! 50kt/g payment down, or up front? :)
@onyxbat she's super pretty!! i might draw her in my more stylized artstyle! 50kt/g payment down, or up front? :)
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
Thanks so much. I'll open the CR!
Thanks so much. I'll open the CR!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6