Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting Etiquette, No Judgement
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
Post Revive for anyone who hasn't shared and would like to!
Post Revive for anyone who hasn't shared and would like to!
?fyhd6=platform.png?fh6ZM=platform.png?fJcl3=platform.png
What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you?
I'll return things if asked, but I'm not gonna wait around to see unless it was an obvious misprice to the point where I reached out via PM myself to check. Which I only do when I have the energy for it anyway.

What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt (faulty project dragon, bought and bloodline doesn't work out, etc)?
Look, what else am I supposed to do with them? Unless they're super pretty, it's not like they're gonna find another home.

Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely?
I'll exalt! I don't train much these days, but as a hatchling sitter, I'm definitely a part of the process.

(If you're an exalting lair) Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs?
When I train, I mass exalt. I like to get into a groove, whether it's training or sniping.

Personally I don't mind when people message me asking for dragons back, and I even have some basic instructions in place for it. PM me to rescue, standard price is 7kt unless I bought them for more. If they message me immediately I'll often refund for buying price but when it's been a while that can be hard to check. That way I still get a little profit from it but it's also not so much that people who want their dragons back have to shell out a ton of money for the privilege. I know this sort of thing is a pain to some people and they get tired of it and start ignoring, but I like being nice haha

Mostly I don't get people asking for them back though, it's largely people looking for dragons for their breeding projects.

Oh! I also name all dragons before they leave my lair. Nobody whose fodder dragons go through me — whether I exalted them myself or not — are going to end up unnamed! That's my little courtesy to both sellers (who want named offspring lists) and trainers (who need a name to put them in the coli)
What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you?
I'll return things if asked, but I'm not gonna wait around to see unless it was an obvious misprice to the point where I reached out via PM myself to check. Which I only do when I have the energy for it anyway.

What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt (faulty project dragon, bought and bloodline doesn't work out, etc)?
Look, what else am I supposed to do with them? Unless they're super pretty, it's not like they're gonna find another home.

I'll exalt! I don't train much these days, but as a hatchling sitter, I'm definitely a part of the process.

(If you're an exalting lair) Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs?
When I train, I mass exalt. I like to get into a groove, whether it's training or sniping.

Personally I don't mind when people message me asking for dragons back, and I even have some basic instructions in place for it. PM me to rescue, standard price is 7kt unless I bought them for more. If they message me immediately I'll often refund for buying price but when it's been a while that can be hard to check. That way I still get a little profit from it but it's also not so much that people who want their dragons back have to shell out a ton of money for the privilege. I know this sort of thing is a pain to some people and they get tired of it and start ignoring, but I like being nice haha

Mostly I don't get people asking for them back though, it's largely people looking for dragons for their breeding projects.

Oh! I also name all dragons before they leave my lair. Nobody whose fodder dragons go through me — whether I exalted them myself or not — are going to end up unnamed! That's my little courtesy to both sellers (who want named offspring lists) and trainers (who need a name to put them in the coli)
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
This is something I plan to change, but currently no, I don't leave much time. Once I get back into hibden grinding, then probably! I plan to store fodder until I can get an exalt bonus for them, but need a lot of space for that. As for right now, if it was a big mistake, I don't mind exalt restoring as long as the owner pays for it. (I level to 7, restoration is 12kt)

really picky with fodder floor, so i will not buy 10kt+ dragons just to exalt. However, if a dragon i got for 10kt+ won't resell once I don't need it/got bored of it, then it's fair game.

I do exalt, between a 'locke and just plain ol' profits.

Pair for now, planning on mass exalting once I have space.

I don't go into giveaways for fodder. I feel like that defeats the purpose of the form a bit and it's really nice for new player or, really, anybody. However, if it's been a while, then it kinda depends. Chances are I post them on the thread again but.. I can see myself exalting for a quick penny

.. Still in my early days, kinda. Before getting Elims, I just did two sedonas and a fodder in the mire.
This is something I plan to change, but currently no, I don't leave much time. Once I get back into hibden grinding, then probably! I plan to store fodder until I can get an exalt bonus for them, but need a lot of space for that. As for right now, if it was a big mistake, I don't mind exalt restoring as long as the owner pays for it. (I level to 7, restoration is 12kt)

really picky with fodder floor, so i will not buy 10kt+ dragons just to exalt. However, if a dragon i got for 10kt+ won't resell once I don't need it/got bored of it, then it's fair game.

I do exalt, between a 'locke and just plain ol' profits.

Pair for now, planning on mass exalting once I have space.

I don't go into giveaways for fodder. I feel like that defeats the purpose of the form a bit and it's really nice for new player or, really, anybody. However, if it's been a while, then it kinda depends. Chances are I post them on the thread again but.. I can see myself exalting for a quick penny

.. Still in my early days, kinda. Before getting Elims, I just did two sedonas and a fodder in the mire.
If they are messaging to buy it back, I'm all for it as long as they are willing to pay for the extra levels I put on. If they are because they are anti-exalt I may ignore them since it it part of the game. Exalt restoring is a no for me. I'd have to be really convinced to do it.
What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt (faulty project dragon, bought and bloodline doesn't work out, etc)? I'm pretty neutral on this. I've seen someone exalt an unbred fully gened xxy G1. People exalt their expensive projects all the time either due to frustration or otherwise.

I'm normally a non-exalt lair until I feel I need to have a purge. But I generally try to sell them first.

How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt?
I feel it's in bad taste do do this if it says in a bio to please return if current owner no longer wants it. I feel that user should try and see if they still want it back. Otherwise the current owner can do whatever they want with it.

How did you start off exalting in your earliest days of doing it?
The earlier days? I think I leveled to 7 during Doms only. I generally don't participate in those anymore.
If they are messaging to buy it back, I'm all for it as long as they are willing to pay for the extra levels I put on. If they are because they are anti-exalt I may ignore them since it it part of the game. Exalt restoring is a no for me. I'd have to be really convinced to do it.
What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt (faulty project dragon, bought and bloodline doesn't work out, etc)? I'm pretty neutral on this. I've seen someone exalt an unbred fully gened xxy G1. People exalt their expensive projects all the time either due to frustration or otherwise.

I'm normally a non-exalt lair until I feel I need to have a purge. But I generally try to sell them first.

How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt?
I feel it's in bad taste do do this if it says in a bio to please return if current owner no longer wants it. I feel that user should try and see if they still want it back. Otherwise the current owner can do whatever they want with it.

The earlier days? I think I leveled to 7 during Doms only. I generally don't participate in those anymore.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
I don't think much of it, but that's because I'm lazy and will wait for a few days to finally start training the dragons.

I think it's perfectly ok. Things happen, people fall out of theu plans and that's not something that should be judged, least of all by me, who has taken up and abandoned so many projects

I love exalting, I should do more of it.

I like doing Fodderlocke challenges rather than a Number=Exalt style, so I train a batch and then let RNG decide if they get exalted or not.

I try to hold myself to most etiquette of giveaways, and will wait at least a month. If I really need the dragon outta here, if the person says to send them back, I will. If there's nothing of the sort like that, I'll train the dragon and send them to a newbies lair so they can try coli battling for themselves.

I wanted money and someone gave me a lvl 19 dragon to help me out. Some time later, after I had managed 2 Lvl 25s, I saw the Fodderlocke post when it first came out and thought, "yes thats for me, I want to do that."
I don't think much of it, but that's because I'm lazy and will wait for a few days to finally start training the dragons.

I think it's perfectly ok. Things happen, people fall out of theu plans and that's not something that should be judged, least of all by me, who has taken up and abandoned so many projects

I love exalting, I should do more of it.

I like doing Fodderlocke challenges rather than a Number=Exalt style, so I train a batch and then let RNG decide if they get exalted or not.

I try to hold myself to most etiquette of giveaways, and will wait at least a month. If I really need the dragon outta here, if the person says to send them back, I will. If there's nothing of the sort like that, I'll train the dragon and send them to a newbies lair so they can try coli battling for themselves.

I wanted money and someone gave me a lvl 19 dragon to help me out. Some time later, after I had managed 2 Lvl 25s, I saw the Fodderlocke post when it first came out and thought, "yes thats for me, I want to do that."
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you? I find it irritating when folks message me trying to tell me what to do with the dragon I just bought. I name with the randomizer and if they want it back they can either provide me a replacement or buy it back for double the exalt payout. "This fodder dragon is perfect for a project, can I buy it?" Awesome, fantastic, I'm happy to help. Slide me 20kT and it's yours. "You're mean for exalting my dragon" = loooooooooool. "Please restore the dragon you just exalted" = Haha, no and blocked. Most of my fodder are self-produced though.

What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt (faulty project dragon, bought and bloodline doesn't work out, etc)? I do it all the time. Rehoming takes spoons.

Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely? I wish I had more spoons to grind. It's a great way to make money. I like to keep all my permas at lv. 6 so none of them can get complacent and they're easy to yeet if I get sick of them.

(If you're an exalting lair) Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs? Somewhere in between. I train two with a flier and exalt in groups of about 6.

How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt? Depends on the giveaway. Forum send up/ send down thread dragons are fair game imo but if it's an exalt rescue or contest or something I'll at least make a good-faith attempt to rehome.

How did you start off exalting in your earliest days of doing it? "Hey, I like money. Hey, I'll get a Mire Flier. Sweet, now I can put on a podcast and make money."
What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you? I find it irritating when folks message me trying to tell me what to do with the dragon I just bought. I name with the randomizer and if they want it back they can either provide me a replacement or buy it back for double the exalt payout. "This fodder dragon is perfect for a project, can I buy it?" Awesome, fantastic, I'm happy to help. Slide me 20kT and it's yours. "You're mean for exalting my dragon" = loooooooooool. "Please restore the dragon you just exalted" = Haha, no and blocked. Most of my fodder are self-produced though.

What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt (faulty project dragon, bought and bloodline doesn't work out, etc)? I do it all the time. Rehoming takes spoons.

Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely? I wish I had more spoons to grind. It's a great way to make money. I like to keep all my permas at lv. 6 so none of them can get complacent and they're easy to yeet if I get sick of them.

(If you're an exalting lair) Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs? Somewhere in between. I train two with a flier and exalt in groups of about 6.

How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt? Depends on the giveaway. Forum send up/ send down thread dragons are fair game imo but if it's an exalt rescue or contest or something I'll at least make a good-faith attempt to rehome.

How did you start off exalting in your earliest days of doing it? "Hey, I like money. Hey, I'll get a Mire Flier. Sweet, now I can put on a podcast and make money."
hoMNYDJ.png
  1. What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you?

If it's priced at LAH, I hope the seller understands that is fodder and will be exalted, either after batch is trained, or the pair for quick space for more snipes. Any gaps are unintentional in my case, if I'm contacted before dragon is exalted, I'd cosider it stroke of good luck.
  2. What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt?

Sometimes the lair slot is just more valuable than the dragon, especially if reselling would take longer. Off to mom they go.
  3. Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely?

Exalting, dom community is nice and fun, exalting comes with it.
  4. Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs?

Buy in batch, exalt in pairs if I'm siniping, exalt whole batch if I'm not.
  5. How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt?

If it's been a while, I'll exalt. I used to run giveaway thread and I hated when people exalted right away, but after over a month? That dragon ate more food than it was worth it as a fodder and person obviously feel out of love/found better dragon/needed space.
  6. Do you allow people to buy back dragons you've trained? Only through certain condition, at a higher price, etc?

Either a really good deal, of trade for same lvl dennable dragon.
  7. Do you give exalts names? Just call them exalt? If the feature to use unnamed dragons in the coli was given, would you train and exalt unnamed fodder?

I do, copy-paste same name, unless I notice it's some progen kids (ie. triple basic), then I try to give different names. If I could exalt unnamed, I would. It's a pain to name 200+ dragons, people that care about their lists/name fodder before selling are a blessing.
  8. If someone ask you to change your fodder name, would you do it? Or only if the person paid a renaming scroll? Or not at all?

Not at all, as mentioned above, I do it as a chore, I don't need extra chore because someone didn't like my choice. Name baby if you don't want someone else to do it.
  1. What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you?

If it's priced at LAH, I hope the seller understands that is fodder and will be exalted, either after batch is trained, or the pair for quick space for more snipes. Any gaps are unintentional in my case, if I'm contacted before dragon is exalted, I'd cosider it stroke of good luck.
  2. What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt?

Sometimes the lair slot is just more valuable than the dragon, especially if reselling would take longer. Off to mom they go.
  3. Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely?

Exalting, dom community is nice and fun, exalting comes with it.
  4. Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs?

Buy in batch, exalt in pairs if I'm siniping, exalt whole batch if I'm not.
  5. How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt?

If it's been a while, I'll exalt. I used to run giveaway thread and I hated when people exalted right away, but after over a month? That dragon ate more food than it was worth it as a fodder and person obviously feel out of love/found better dragon/needed space.
  6. Do you allow people to buy back dragons you've trained? Only through certain condition, at a higher price, etc?

Either a really good deal, of trade for same lvl dennable dragon.
  7. Do you give exalts names? Just call them exalt? If the feature to use unnamed dragons in the coli was given, would you train and exalt unnamed fodder?

I do, copy-paste same name, unless I notice it's some progen kids (ie. triple basic), then I try to give different names. If I could exalt unnamed, I would. It's a pain to name 200+ dragons, people that care about their lists/name fodder before selling are a blessing.
  8. If someone ask you to change your fodder name, would you do it? Or only if the person paid a renaming scroll? Or not at all?

Not at all, as mentioned above, I do it as a chore, I don't need extra chore because someone didn't like my choice. Name baby if you don't want someone else to do it.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
i dont exalt lmao
i USED to though. just getting a bunch of fodder from the ah, training them in the mire or ghostlight ruins, and tossing them at windsinger. i named them all from the namegen. not sure if i selected specific fodder either, like ensuring they dont have stuff in the bio
i dont exalt lmao
i USED to though. just getting a bunch of fodder from the ah, training them in the mire or ghostlight ruins, and tossing them at windsinger. i named them all from the namegen. not sure if i selected specific fodder either, like ensuring they dont have stuff in the bio
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
LAH means fodder in many cases... but if the user didn't know that(as they were new/etc) and send a message to me, will try to help them and do what I can do. Still it's true it's bit bothersome when I'm pushing or busy... But I don't want to make anyone sad so.. :P...

I do it if needed haha... Reselling takes too much time. Will try to resell if they're above 30kt

I like exalting, I feels like they're now working for the Deity, which is the honor. I breed & exalt regularly as it goes same with my lore too c:

It can by vary but I hoard my fodders in most cases. So I could help my flight more easier or possibly help the someone who don't want the dragon get exalted.

For me I see nothing wrong, but I know some people don't like it so in most cases I don't participate in the giveaway. If the owner says it's okay to exalt, I'm in c:

Actually I didn't like exalting at first, as they could never come back. But one day I learned about dom more & saw my flight members doing their best. After that I wanted to help the flight and tried to join - it was amazing experience! I felt.. fellowship? Something like that :D
LAH means fodder in many cases... but if the user didn't know that(as they were new/etc) and send a message to me, will try to help them and do what I can do. Still it's true it's bit bothersome when I'm pushing or busy... But I don't want to make anyone sad so.. :P...

I do it if needed haha... Reselling takes too much time. Will try to resell if they're above 30kt

I like exalting, I feels like they're now working for the Deity, which is the honor. I breed & exalt regularly as it goes same with my lore too c:

It can by vary but I hoard my fodders in most cases. So I could help my flight more easier or possibly help the someone who don't want the dragon get exalted.

For me I see nothing wrong, but I know some people don't like it so in most cases I don't participate in the giveaway. If the owner says it's okay to exalt, I'm in c:

Actually I didn't like exalting at first, as they could never come back. But one day I learned about dom more & saw my flight members doing their best. After that I wanted to help the flight and tried to join - it was amazing experience! I felt.. fellowship? Something like that :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I think that's normal and should be expected, LAH dragons are often sold for the intentions to be fodder and most player don't message the exalter.

I think that's fine as well since players exalt as a fast way to get rid of a dragon and players should be free to do what they want with the dragon once it is theirs's, especially if they paid the full fair sum for it.

I'm an exalting lair and I exalt for both cash and dom if I have the time. If not, I either sell as fodder or as full-price if a dragon is no longer wanted.

Neither, I exalt in groups, typically in batches of 5 to 10 at a go.

It depends on the terms and conditions of the original owners of the dragon. If they had previously requested or stated what to do with the dragon, I would try to follow their request as long as the owner is not inactive and if it's not too ridiculous. However, if there was no prior requests or for any of the reasons stated above, I would then either sell as fodder or train to exalt since the ownership of the dragon has already been passed on. In the end, if a dragon leaves your lair, you no longer have full control over it.

I exalted my (previously) most beloved and favourite dragons at that time when I was a newbie in hopes of clearing up my lair space, and because I didn't wish to hoard dragons. Ever since then, there was no turning back, especially after I realised my love and passion for dom.
I think that's normal and should be expected, LAH dragons are often sold for the intentions to be fodder and most player don't message the exalter.

I think that's fine as well since players exalt as a fast way to get rid of a dragon and players should be free to do what they want with the dragon once it is theirs's, especially if they paid the full fair sum for it.

I'm an exalting lair and I exalt for both cash and dom if I have the time. If not, I either sell as fodder or as full-price if a dragon is no longer wanted.

Neither, I exalt in groups, typically in batches of 5 to 10 at a go.

It depends on the terms and conditions of the original owners of the dragon. If they had previously requested or stated what to do with the dragon, I would try to follow their request as long as the owner is not inactive and if it's not too ridiculous. However, if there was no prior requests or for any of the reasons stated above, I would then either sell as fodder or train to exalt since the ownership of the dragon has already been passed on. In the end, if a dragon leaves your lair, you no longer have full control over it.

I exalted my (previously) most beloved and favourite dragons at that time when I was a newbie in hopes of clearing up my lair space, and because I didn't wish to hoard dragons. Ever since then, there was no turning back, especially after I realised my love and passion for dom.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20