Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting Etiquette, No Judgement
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I've gotten more into dom and exalting in the past 2 years, and usually aim for level 10 to get some good cash in from dom pushes / battles, especially because it goes pretty fast while I'm binging TV. This also means that a lot of my fodder dragons have a while sitting in the hibden, which means if someone wants to save them from exaltation theres a pretty decent window of time to message me about it.

I don't really care what people do with dragons once they buy it from me. Exalt it? Cool! Treasure it forever and dress it up and give it a bio? Also cool! You do you ♥ If its a dragon I want to make sure doesn't get exalted without a name I'll usually give it a name and leave a note in the bio that if the person who buys it would like, they can DM me for a free renaming scroll.

I think the only problem I'd have is like if someone named a dragon they bought from me something offensive and exalted it, but the name filter is pretty good about catching that.
I've gotten more into dom and exalting in the past 2 years, and usually aim for level 10 to get some good cash in from dom pushes / battles, especially because it goes pretty fast while I'm binging TV. This also means that a lot of my fodder dragons have a while sitting in the hibden, which means if someone wants to save them from exaltation theres a pretty decent window of time to message me about it.

I don't really care what people do with dragons once they buy it from me. Exalt it? Cool! Treasure it forever and dress it up and give it a bio? Also cool! You do you ♥ If its a dragon I want to make sure doesn't get exalted without a name I'll usually give it a name and leave a note in the bio that if the person who buys it would like, they can DM me for a free renaming scroll.

I think the only problem I'd have is like if someone named a dragon they bought from me something offensive and exalted it, but the name filter is pretty good about catching that.
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20