Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting Etiquette, No Judgement
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
i'm a frequent exalter, and i work alongside Lightning's trainers team to do so! i have very strict lair preferences, so everything is fodder to me and i often am treated as a 'garbage can' by my friends (lovingly of course)

What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you?
it's yote once it's yote. i can't take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days to exalt, but i'm not opposed to restoring if someone wants to ask. i'll do my best!

What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt?
in the context of fodder specifically, then i'll try to avoid it. might do it in a battle but otherwise whats the point? in the context of ANY dragon - if i dont want a dragon, ill ask friends if they want it, and if not, it's getting exalted unless i think its stand-out pretty or something!

Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely?
absolutely love to exalt, me. cant get enough of it. serotonin rush 1000

(If you're an exalting lair) Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs?
i usually buy in batches from fodder breeders in my flight and exalt once a batch is done! i train in pairs

How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt?
i never participate in giveaways so i've no real idea. i'd think itd be courteous to try and send it back, but if theres no response or you just do not have the energy, then exalting is fine.
i'm a frequent exalter, and i work alongside Lightning's trainers team to do so! i have very strict lair preferences, so everything is fodder to me and i often am treated as a 'garbage can' by my friends (lovingly of course)

What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you?
it's yote once it's yote. i can't take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days to exalt, but i'm not opposed to restoring if someone wants to ask. i'll do my best!

in the context of fodder specifically, then i'll try to avoid it. might do it in a battle but otherwise whats the point? in the context of ANY dragon - if i dont want a dragon, ill ask friends if they want it, and if not, it's getting exalted unless i think its stand-out pretty or something!

absolutely love to exalt, me. cant get enough of it. serotonin rush 1000

(If you're an exalting lair) Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs?
i usually buy in batches from fodder breeders in my flight and exalt once a batch is done! i train in pairs

How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt?
i never participate in giveaways so i've no real idea. i'd think itd be courteous to try and send it back, but if theres no response or you just do not have the energy, then exalting is fine.
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
[b]What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you?[/b] does not bother me one bit, even exalted a few missprices this way and gotten flak for it from the sellers. I just tell them the same thing "I position my mouse over the LAH, move my line of sight to my treasure, and click-enter-F5 until it no longer goes down." I literally don't see what price the dragons I buy are when batch training. if they want me to use my restoration, they'd better be willing to compensate for the cool-down as well. [b]What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt?[/b] Unless it's a Gen 1 Imp or a very low digit dragon, I don't care. [b]Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely?[/b] Had to put this in my profile to stop getting bothered [img]https://i.imgur.com/tFwNTbm.gif[/img] [b](If you're an exalting lair) Do you save up a batch, and mass exalt? Or do you train two with a flyer and exalt in pairs? [/b] Combination of Hib-denning hatchlings until they grow up and have the exalt bonus, training whatever hatches that don't sell, and Batch-buying/training my available lair space. [b]How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt?[/b] If it's a giveaway from a player quitting/ lair clearing, exalt away if they don't fit. if it's from a giveaway to non-exalt lairs, contact them to see if they want it back, give em a week and then get em out of the lair whichever way it goes.
does not bother me one bit, even exalted a few missprices this way and gotten flak for it from the sellers. I just tell them the same thing "I position my mouse over the LAH, move my line of sight to my treasure, and click-enter-F5 until it no longer goes down." I literally don't see what price the dragons I buy are when batch training.
if they want me to use my restoration, they'd better be willing to compensate for the cool-down as well.

Unless it's a Gen 1 Imp or a very low digit dragon, I don't care.

Had to put this in my profile to stop getting bothered
tFwNTbm.gif

Combination of Hib-denning hatchlings until they grow up and have the exalt bonus, training whatever hatches that don't sell, and Batch-buying/training my available lair space.

If it's a giveaway from a player quitting/ lair clearing, exalt away if they don't fit. if it's from a giveaway to non-exalt lairs, contact them to see if they want it back, give em a week and then get em out of the lair whichever way it goes.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver

I have no issue with this, since I figure if they didn't want the dragon exalted they wouldn't sell at exalt price. Granted I usually buy hatchlings and send them to the hibernal den until they're adults, so there's a "gap" built in to that. Also, if the person did ask for the dragon back I'd almost certainly oblige; I just don't purposefully leave a gap for them to do so.

Again, no issue with this. Once you buy the dragon it's yours to do with as you please. However I don't normally do this myself; at that price I likely bought it because I liked the dragon and therefore I'm more likely to resell on the AH instead.

I do exalt, as the above answers might have given away, and I enjoy it well enough; I'm very on and off about it though. When I do exalt I usually level to 7-8, sometimes higher if I'm in the mood.

Not 100% sure what those two options mean, but I think it varies because I don't always know how many dragons I want to exalt. If I know I'm doing more then two I'll level them all before exalting; if not I'll level and exalt 2 then decide if I want to do more.

I don't think I've ever been in that situation, but here's my thoughts:

1. In the end, what happens to the dragon is up to the current owner. While that may sound callous, my point is there's not much anyone else can do if the owner decides to exalt despite being asked otherwise.

2. That being said, if you got a dragon from a giveaway that asked you to send back if unwanted, and then exalted still knowing that? That's very rude of you. (Of course, if you forgot then exalted, that's fine and understandable.)

If I were in that situation, I'd probably check if the host is still active; if yes I'd return it, if no I'd either resell or exalt depending on how nice I think it looks.

I have no issue with this, since I figure if they didn't want the dragon exalted they wouldn't sell at exalt price. Granted I usually buy hatchlings and send them to the hibernal den until they're adults, so there's a "gap" built in to that. Also, if the person did ask for the dragon back I'd almost certainly oblige; I just don't purposefully leave a gap for them to do so.

Again, no issue with this. Once you buy the dragon it's yours to do with as you please. However I don't normally do this myself; at that price I likely bought it because I liked the dragon and therefore I'm more likely to resell on the AH instead.

I do exalt, as the above answers might have given away, and I enjoy it well enough; I'm very on and off about it though. When I do exalt I usually level to 7-8, sometimes higher if I'm in the mood.

Not 100% sure what those two options mean, but I think it varies because I don't always know how many dragons I want to exalt. If I know I'm doing more then two I'll level them all before exalting; if not I'll level and exalt 2 then decide if I want to do more.

I don't think I've ever been in that situation, but here's my thoughts:

1. In the end, what happens to the dragon is up to the current owner. While that may sound callous, my point is there's not much anyone else can do if the owner decides to exalt despite being asked otherwise.

2. That being said, if you got a dragon from a giveaway that asked you to send back if unwanted, and then exalted still knowing that? That's very rude of you. (Of course, if you forgot then exalted, that's fine and understandable.)

If I were in that situation, I'd probably check if the host is still active; if yes I'd return it, if no I'd either resell or exalt depending on how nice I think it looks.
I'm an exalting lair, and I participate in my flight's pushes often sniping/training fodder. I had the rule that if someone wanted to message me within ten-twenty minutes of buying and training, I'd return the dragon, but require compensation. Since I have never been contacted to return a LAH dragon, I just changed the rule to no refunds at all, just to streamline my process. It's nice for people to offer returning a dragon, but personally it's too much hassle and time.

It's obviously up to the buyer, but I don't like exalting dragons above 10kt, just cause I respect that as a safe floor for people who want their dragons to go to forever homes.

I like exalting, it's a good source of income! I don't think I'd ever switch to a non-exalt lair just cause I like helping out my flight and earning some extra cash.

I buy until my lair is full, then mire a single or a pair until all my purchases are leveled, then mass exalt and repeat!

I have only won one dragon from a giveaway, and she's a perma, so I don't really have an opinion on this! However if I have a dragon from a hatchery, or bought at 10kt+, I'll put them on the AH for gems rather than exalt.
I'm an exalting lair, and I participate in my flight's pushes often sniping/training fodder. I had the rule that if someone wanted to message me within ten-twenty minutes of buying and training, I'd return the dragon, but require compensation. Since I have never been contacted to return a LAH dragon, I just changed the rule to no refunds at all, just to streamline my process. It's nice for people to offer returning a dragon, but personally it's too much hassle and time.

It's obviously up to the buyer, but I don't like exalting dragons above 10kt, just cause I respect that as a safe floor for people who want their dragons to go to forever homes.

I like exalting, it's a good source of income! I don't think I'd ever switch to a non-exalt lair just cause I like helping out my flight and earning some extra cash.

I buy until my lair is full, then mire a single or a pair until all my purchases are leveled, then mass exalt and repeat!

I have only won one dragon from a giveaway, and she's a perma, so I don't really have an opinion on this! However if I have a dragon from a hatchery, or bought at 10kt+, I'll put them on the AH for gems rather than exalt.
I prefer to be pinged
if you reply to my forum posts!
ROyFQqy.png Not a dead lair, I'm just very busy irl!

What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you? Its fine.

What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt? I personally won't buy them just to exalt them unless its a dom battle, but if I buy them and then decide I no longer want them later then I exalt. I think its fine for others to do the same. If someone is buying them just to exalt thats kinda rude but theres no reason to get angry about it.

Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely? I exalt. Usually dragons I no longer want to keep but have had for awhile. Very rarely do I actually buy dragons for the purpose of exalting.

If a big battle is coming up I will save a few dragons back but otherwise I just train in pairs then exalt.

How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt? Personally, I wouldn't mind if someone exalted a dragon I gave away as long as they weren't just entering the giveaway to get more fodder. I always get worried when I want to get rid of a dragon I got from a giveaway because I usually exalt any dragons that leave my lair for lore reasons, but I know sometimes people don't want giveaway dragons exalted. Honestly my memory is not that great when it comes to that stuff though so there is a decent chance I won't remember where I got the dragon in the first place and exalt them. Or I will remember I got them from a giveaway but not who they came from and then simply have no idea what to do with the dragon.

Other Stuff about Exalting.
I wish exalting didn't have pillars and instead had a nice background that looked like the dragon actually doing something. Personally my lore is exalting is basically joining the military or going off to do something else that helps the flight. I pretty much always exalt dragons instead of rehoming them because its awkward to land on a former lore dragons page somehow and see them in a new lair with totally new lore.

For example if Bob was a fisherman who has two kids in my lair still, and I no longer want to keep Bob but he is still mentioned in his kids lore, I would rather exalt him than rehome him and and eventually click on him through his kids page and find a lore paragraph about how he is an edgy teenager who is also a gardener...

What do you think about buying at LAH and training with no gap for the person you purchased off to message you? Its fine.

What's your opinion on exalting higher priced dragons e.g. 10kt? I personally won't buy them just to exalt them unless its a dom battle, but if I buy them and then decide I no longer want them later then I exalt. I think its fine for others to do the same. If someone is buying them just to exalt thats kinda rude but theres no reason to get angry about it.

Do you personally like to exalt, or are you a no exalt lair completely? I exalt. Usually dragons I no longer want to keep but have had for awhile. Very rarely do I actually buy dragons for the purpose of exalting.

If a big battle is coming up I will save a few dragons back but otherwise I just train in pairs then exalt.

How do you feel about exalting dragons from giveaways? Even if its been a while, do you CR them back like some posts request, or train to exalt? Personally, I wouldn't mind if someone exalted a dragon I gave away as long as they weren't just entering the giveaway to get more fodder. I always get worried when I want to get rid of a dragon I got from a giveaway because I usually exalt any dragons that leave my lair for lore reasons, but I know sometimes people don't want giveaway dragons exalted. Honestly my memory is not that great when it comes to that stuff though so there is a decent chance I won't remember where I got the dragon in the first place and exalt them. Or I will remember I got them from a giveaway but not who they came from and then simply have no idea what to do with the dragon.

Other Stuff about Exalting.
I wish exalting didn't have pillars and instead had a nice background that looked like the dragon actually doing something. Personally my lore is exalting is basically joining the military or going off to do something else that helps the flight. I pretty much always exalt dragons instead of rehoming them because its awkward to land on a former lore dragons page somehow and see them in a new lair with totally new lore.

For example if Bob was a fisherman who has two kids in my lair still, and I no longer want to keep Bob but he is still mentioned in his kids lore, I would rather exalt him than rehome him and and eventually click on him through his kids page and find a lore paragraph about how he is an edgy teenager who is also a gardener...
I will put something here eventually.

There's nothing wrong with it at all. But I do often horde lots of fodder for big dom events (or because I'm using them to breed more fodder) and sellers are welcome to buy dragons back during that hording period.

Usually that's a non-issue for me, but imo it's totally fine to exalt any dragon you bought yourself at any price. Unless we're talking about deliberate spite exalting, that's kinda mean

I'm super into exalting! I love participating in Plague dom, plus it's how I make most of my money :P I also really like doing oof dom raffles, so I train lots of dragons for exaltation even if I'm not exalting them myself

I do it by batches. Just quicker that way for me, also it's really satisfying to exalt like 40 dragons at once and get a big lump sum of treasure

As someone who gives away a lot of dragons... I don't think there's anything wrong with someone exalting a free dragon they no longer want. It is nice of folks to send it back or re-gift the dragon to someone else instead, but nbd if they don't

Edited to answer @bakugames questions as well!

Do you allow people to buy back dragons you've trained? Only through certain condition, at a higher price, etc?

I don't usually sell them if they're already trained, because there's a good chance I've already logged them with Plague's fodder hording program. But I'll happily trade them for a fodder dragon of the same level

Do you give exalts names? Just call them exalt? If the feature to use unnamed dragons in the coli was given, would you train and exalt unnamed fodder?

Sometimes I use the random name gen, and sometimes I use my copy/paste fodder name "Darkspawn." The name gen sometimes causes my browser to lag, so if I'm a hurry, they're getting Darkspawned.

I would probably still name them to avoid drama. But I would still love it if we could bring Unnamed into coli, so I could have some truly nameless lvl 25 permas.

If someone ask you to change your fodder name, would you do it? Or only if the person paid a renaming scroll? Or not at all?

Honestly? Not at all. I really encourage people to name before they sell if they're concerned about offspring lists

There's nothing wrong with it at all. But I do often horde lots of fodder for big dom events (or because I'm using them to breed more fodder) and sellers are welcome to buy dragons back during that hording period.

Usually that's a non-issue for me, but imo it's totally fine to exalt any dragon you bought yourself at any price. Unless we're talking about deliberate spite exalting, that's kinda mean

I'm super into exalting! I love participating in Plague dom, plus it's how I make most of my money :P I also really like doing oof dom raffles, so I train lots of dragons for exaltation even if I'm not exalting them myself

I do it by batches. Just quicker that way for me, also it's really satisfying to exalt like 40 dragons at once and get a big lump sum of treasure

As someone who gives away a lot of dragons... I don't think there's anything wrong with someone exalting a free dragon they no longer want. It is nice of folks to send it back or re-gift the dragon to someone else instead, but nbd if they don't

Edited to answer @bakugames questions as well!

Do you allow people to buy back dragons you've trained? Only through certain condition, at a higher price, etc?

I don't usually sell them if they're already trained, because there's a good chance I've already logged them with Plague's fodder hording program. But I'll happily trade them for a fodder dragon of the same level

Do you give exalts names? Just call them exalt? If the feature to use unnamed dragons in the coli was given, would you train and exalt unnamed fodder?

Sometimes I use the random name gen, and sometimes I use my copy/paste fodder name "Darkspawn." The name gen sometimes causes my browser to lag, so if I'm a hurry, they're getting Darkspawned.

I would probably still name them to avoid drama. But I would still love it if we could bring Unnamed into coli, so I could have some truly nameless lvl 25 permas.

If someone ask you to change your fodder name, would you do it? Or only if the person paid a renaming scroll? Or not at all?

Honestly? Not at all. I really encourage people to name before they sell if they're concerned about offspring lists
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

Short answers because I can't think rn. =)

They sold the dragon at LAH, I'm perfectly fine exalting within minutes if I'm low on space for fodder + grinding hard.

I won't buy fodder for more than 8kt, but for more expensive dragons that I bought to project breed/keep, I will exalt them when I don't want them any more- normally they will sit in my sales tab for a while first though.

All the exalts. The amount varies though because interest + repetitive stress.

The amount exalted at a time depends on if I have lair space and my whim. I don't hold more than 20 trained guys though.

I don't enter giveaways/raffles much, but I wouldn't exalt anyone from those (unless its been Years). If a dragon I didn't want was the last prize I would pass on grabbing them instead.

Ooh, more questions. =3

If they're trained I'll sell them for 25kt/g or trade for a same level fodder or a couple of untrained fodder or something equivalent. To anyone, not just the original owner.

I use the random name generator a couple times until it gives me something decent. Always name before exalting, (even for g1s) even if I don't end up leveling someone- it just avoids drama. And unnameds are slightly annoying to me too. ;P

If someone felt so strongly as to message me to change the exalt name I would (look at them weirdly) just straight up ask them what the new name should be and do it. I have plenty of scrolls hanging around at this point so its fine.
Short answers because I can't think rn. =)

They sold the dragon at LAH, I'm perfectly fine exalting within minutes if I'm low on space for fodder + grinding hard.

I won't buy fodder for more than 8kt, but for more expensive dragons that I bought to project breed/keep, I will exalt them when I don't want them any more- normally they will sit in my sales tab for a while first though.

All the exalts. The amount varies though because interest + repetitive stress.

The amount exalted at a time depends on if I have lair space and my whim. I don't hold more than 20 trained guys though.

I don't enter giveaways/raffles much, but I wouldn't exalt anyone from those (unless its been Years). If a dragon I didn't want was the last prize I would pass on grabbing them instead.

Ooh, more questions. =3

If they're trained I'll sell them for 25kt/g or trade for a same level fodder or a couple of untrained fodder or something equivalent. To anyone, not just the original owner.

I use the random name generator a couple times until it gives me something decent. Always name before exalting, (even for g1s) even if I don't end up leveling someone- it just avoids drama. And unnameds are slightly annoying to me too. ;P

If someone felt so strongly as to message me to change the exalt name I would (look at them weirdly) just straight up ask them what the new name should be and do it. I have plenty of scrolls hanging around at this point so its fine.
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png

I don't do it very often because I hoard hatchlings in my hibden but my feeling is that if people don't want their dragons exalted they shouldn't sell them. That said, I will sell any of my fodder to people who ask me for it, and when I run across people who don't like their hatchlings exalted I block them so I don't buy theirs any more.

If you're dom battling hard enough to be okay losing money I'm okay with it.

It's how I make most of my money and I love doing it. I love buying hecktons of pretty dragons and cherishing each one for the short time it's in my coli team before I send it on to Windsinger.

Both. I buy masses of hatchlings that grow up in my hibden and I pull out and train the ones with the day's exalt bonus. I also buy adults without a hibden cooldown to train and stash in another hibden tab for Wind pushes.

I don't really get dragons from giveaways and I'm kind of ambivalent about it. I'd be irked at people exalting gift dragons immediately but I think it's fair enough after a while.

Sure, either for the amount I'd make exalting it or swap for an equivalent fodder.

Absolutely. I wouldn't exalt anything unnamed even if I could. I use the random generator and just click on anything I wouldn't hate seeing in my own offspring lists.

I'd ask for a scroll but I'd do it for the person who owns the fodder's parents, if they caught me in time. But really if you care what name it goes to the gods with, you should name it before it leaves your lair.

I don't do it very often because I hoard hatchlings in my hibden but my feeling is that if people don't want their dragons exalted they shouldn't sell them. That said, I will sell any of my fodder to people who ask me for it, and when I run across people who don't like their hatchlings exalted I block them so I don't buy theirs any more.

If you're dom battling hard enough to be okay losing money I'm okay with it.

It's how I make most of my money and I love doing it. I love buying hecktons of pretty dragons and cherishing each one for the short time it's in my coli team before I send it on to Windsinger.

Both. I buy masses of hatchlings that grow up in my hibden and I pull out and train the ones with the day's exalt bonus. I also buy adults without a hibden cooldown to train and stash in another hibden tab for Wind pushes.

I don't really get dragons from giveaways and I'm kind of ambivalent about it. I'd be irked at people exalting gift dragons immediately but I think it's fair enough after a while.

Sure, either for the amount I'd make exalting it or swap for an equivalent fodder.

Absolutely. I wouldn't exalt anything unnamed even if I could. I use the random generator and just click on anything I wouldn't hate seeing in my own offspring lists.

I'd ask for a scroll but I'd do it for the person who owns the fodder's parents, if they caught me in time. But really if you care what name it goes to the gods with, you should name it before it leaves your lair.

I don't exalt just because I don't like fodder levelling, I tried it and it's hideously boring, I like coli but I skip around venues and farm different places. To me, I'll price my dragons above the fodder floor because I tend to breed dragons that I feel look pretty, and I hope they'll find someone who appreciates them. But I understand if they get exalted. It's not something I can control
I don't exalt just because I don't like fodder levelling, I tried it and it's hideously boring, I like coli but I skip around venues and farm different places. To me, I'll price my dragons above the fodder floor because I tend to breed dragons that I feel look pretty, and I hope they'll find someone who appreciates them. But I understand if they get exalted. It's not something I can control
n4H37dx.png
ePOliyb.png
JHqnR5C.png
6D0Evh2.png
[/endcolumns]

I would prefer they don't message me at all if it's not some desperate problem of selling the wrong dragon.

I feel like price doesn't matter. It could be for lore, it could be because someone fell out of love with them, you never really know the reason, so it's fine.

Used to be no exalt lair when I first joined, I hated exalting back then. Then became a heavy exalting lair and then not really heavy anymore.

Save a batch most of the time, unless I have a very limited lair space (me now). Though I think training in small batches actually work better for me.

I generally don't like it, but I suppose it's fine if it's not right afterwards so it doesn't seem like you're profiting off them. I can't send them back because I probably won't remember who gave me the dragon. I've sent some off to exalting, because I don't really like the idea of someone else owning what once my loved dragon.

I've changed so many times. I used to be fine with it and probably sent them back for free because I felt bad. And then I just asked people to pay the original price they sold it for, if it wasn't sold by them, still same price I bought. Then I got annoyed and lazy because I didn't want to wait for people to reply to my messages so now I am no longer selling my dragons.

Yep, I used to do rng names but people taught me that it is faster to copy and paste names, so my fodder name is usually Moonbeam. I sometimes change it for a week or so, like I called a bunch "StrawberryCaik" and a bunch "Hand". I'd train and exalt unnamed fodder if it's allowed, naming takes so much time and I could train probably another set of 5s in the time I name all my dragons.

You'd have to pay me a renaming scroll, for individual dragons. I am not changing my general fodder name. It would be better if you named before you sell it though! I'd appreciate it (and probably more likely to buy it) if it was named!

I would prefer they don't message me at all if it's not some desperate problem of selling the wrong dragon.

I feel like price doesn't matter. It could be for lore, it could be because someone fell out of love with them, you never really know the reason, so it's fine.

Used to be no exalt lair when I first joined, I hated exalting back then. Then became a heavy exalting lair and then not really heavy anymore.

Save a batch most of the time, unless I have a very limited lair space (me now). Though I think training in small batches actually work better for me.

I generally don't like it, but I suppose it's fine if it's not right afterwards so it doesn't seem like you're profiting off them. I can't send them back because I probably won't remember who gave me the dragon. I've sent some off to exalting, because I don't really like the idea of someone else owning what once my loved dragon.

I've changed so many times. I used to be fine with it and probably sent them back for free because I felt bad. And then I just asked people to pay the original price they sold it for, if it wasn't sold by them, still same price I bought. Then I got annoyed and lazy because I didn't want to wait for people to reply to my messages so now I am no longer selling my dragons.

Yep, I used to do rng names but people taught me that it is faster to copy and paste names, so my fodder name is usually Moonbeam. I sometimes change it for a week or so, like I called a bunch "StrawberryCaik" and a bunch "Hand". I'd train and exalt unnamed fodder if it's allowed, naming takes so much time and I could train probably another set of 5s in the time I name all my dragons.

You'd have to pay me a renaming scroll, for individual dragons. I am not changing my general fodder name. It would be better if you named before you sell it though! I'd appreciate it (and probably more likely to buy it) if it was named!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20