Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no titelort again :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
since aberrations were released SOOO recently, it's overwhelmingly likely that we'll see another wavecrest without titelort. :/ how brutally unfair to deprive a whole flight of their deity if you're the sort that really really cares about canon lore. its like not even funny anymore, its lasted farrr too long it just makes me sorta depressed :(

EDIT: i should clarify that i meant that I 145823% expect titelort to come back bearing his ancient breed so since we just got one then it's not happening this year, i wasnt very clear in my op

Epic Meme

EDIT: lol

EDIT: the coming ancient sure bodes. bodes well? poorly? idk. it bodes though
since aberrations were released SOOO recently, it's overwhelmingly likely that we'll see another wavecrest without titelort. :/ how brutally unfair to deprive a whole flight of their deity if you're the sort that really really cares about canon lore. its like not even funny anymore, its lasted farrr too long it just makes me sorta depressed :(

EDIT: i should clarify that i meant that I 145823% expect titelort to come back bearing his ancient breed so since we just got one then it's not happening this year, i wasnt very clear in my op

Epic Meme

EDIT: lol

EDIT: the coming ancient sure bodes. bodes well? poorly? idk. it bodes though
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Titelort [emoji=spiral sad size=1] Actually though, I'm really hoping the next ancient is for water flight and that it brings Tidelord back, accompanied with some new lore. It's been so long!
Titelort

Actually though, I'm really hoping the next ancient is for water flight and that it brings Tidelord back, accompanied with some new lore. It's been so long!
IMG_3849.png
If it's any consolation, and I'll repeat this regardless, we know FR is building up to some major event, until then, well...we just have to be patient.
If it's any consolation, and I'll repeat this regardless, we know FR is building up to some major event, until then, well...we just have to be patient.
Tour de Sornieth

[ ]
I was surprised and kinda shocked when I found out _Titelort_ is still missing. (Context: I was not active on site for 2.5 years)

I hope they will bring him back soon, it's been waaaay too long. By this time I'm sure there are many many water members who _never_ seen him yet. That's kinda sad.
I was surprised and kinda shocked when I found out _Titelort_ is still missing. (Context: I was not active on site for 2.5 years)

I hope they will bring him back soon, it's been waaaay too long. By this time I'm sure there are many many water members who _never_ seen him yet. That's kinda sad.
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
im going to only call him as titelort from this day forward
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
no titelort?? [img]https://i.imgflip.com/61vugl.jpg[/img]
no titelort??
61vugl.jpg
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2022-04-12 02:48:58" ] im going to only call him as titelort from this day forward [/quote] Same!! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Ralzakark wrote on 2022-04-12 02:48:58:
Same!!
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
[quote name="Yarrow" date="2022-04-12 02:33:56" ] I was surprised and kinda shocked when I found out _Titelort_ is still missing. (Context: I was not active on site for 2.5 years) I hope they will bring him back soon, it's been waaaay too long. By this time I'm sure there are many many water members who _never_ seen him yet. That's kinda sad. [/quote] That's actually my case lmao. And I joined early 2019! To make it worse, I'm one of those people who are way too loyal to their flights and want to add canon lore into their lair's. As OP said, it's a bit tough... For example, I've been wanting to have a few dragons who, in lore, have been exalted. But I don't even know what happens to them after the fact since Tidelord has been missing for so long so how can I write any lore about them? Do they just sit around the Spiral Keep and do nothing? Do they disappear as well? My brain hurts. I've reached a point where my main dragons are just as desperate as me and have kinda developped daddy issues, mainly my custom progen. [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] I'm really craving for some lore soon. Dustcarve was such a punch in the gut lore-wise, as fun as it was as a community event.
Yarrow wrote on 2022-04-12 02:33:56:

That's actually my case lmao. And I joined early 2019! To make it worse, I'm one of those people who are way too loyal to their flights and want to add canon lore into their lair's. As OP said, it's a bit tough...
For example, I've been wanting to have a few dragons who, in lore, have been exalted. But I don't even know what happens to them after the fact since Tidelord has been missing for so long so how can I write any lore about them? Do they just sit around the Spiral Keep and do nothing? Do they disappear as well? My brain hurts.
I've reached a point where my main dragons are just as desperate as me and have kinda developped daddy issues, mainly my custom progen.
I'm really craving for some lore soon. Dustcarve was such a punch in the gut lore-wise, as fun as it was as a community event.
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
forgot tiddlylo himself, even the Wavecrest skin contest has gone MIA.
forgot tiddlylo himself, even the Wavecrest skin contest has gone MIA.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I'm crossing my fingers we'll get a Dustcarve-esque event for the anniversary, hopefully finding the Tidelord or at least something related to where he might've gone.
I'm crossing my fingers we'll get a Dustcarve-esque event for the anniversary, hopefully finding the Tidelord or at least something related to where he might've gone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12