Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no titelort again :(
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote name="SleepyTiefling" date="2022-11-21 16:47:22" ] Can someone give me the rundown on what this tidelord business is about? I've only been here for a few months and I feel like I'm missing something big XD [/quote] @SleepyTiefling Back in 2018, there was a big lore event called Bounty of the Elements, you can find the short stories related to it in the encyclopedia. As a part of this lore event, the Tidelord went missing, nobody knows where, how, or why. Prior to BotE, he was around the same way the other deities are. As in. His face was in his pfp, and now it’s not, there are just bubbles. That’s the only FUNCTIONAL difference. But according to lore, he is still gone. From what the userbase can gather, the devs planned to have him back a lot sooner. But they seem to have bitten off more than they can chew. Most people expected him to be back with the water ancient, but now it seems like that probably won’t happen. Stormlight is a very small team, and if I’m being honest, the userbase has high expectations that are sometimes unrealistic. If you read through this thread, you will find a lot of people who are extremely bitter about this, especially from Water, and they feel abandoned and forgotten. I understand why they do, especially since there’s been a bit of a lack of communication from the team. But I think we can have a bit of grace with a team that works incredibly hard to provide us with a fun little pet site. They have chosen to prioritize the refactor over other things so that this can be a high quality game, and so other things have fallen somewhat behind schedule. And the devs have since apologized for how long Water flight has gone without their deity. I’m pretty sure that once they complete the refactor (we’re getting close!!) other updates will start to pick up again, including clues about the return of Titelort. It’s going to take something big for the devs to make up for this in the eyes of the userbase though.
SleepyTiefling wrote on 2022-11-21 16:47:22:
Can someone give me the rundown on what this tidelord business is about? I've only been here for a few months and I feel like I'm missing something big XD
@SleepyTiefling

Back in 2018, there was a big lore event called Bounty of the Elements, you can find the short stories related to it in the encyclopedia. As a part of this lore event, the Tidelord went missing, nobody knows where, how, or why. Prior to BotE, he was around the same way the other deities are. As in. His face was in his pfp, and now it’s not, there are just bubbles. That’s the only FUNCTIONAL difference. But according to lore, he is still gone.

From what the userbase can gather, the devs planned to have him back a lot sooner. But they seem to have bitten off more than they can chew. Most people expected him to be back with the water ancient, but now it seems like that probably won’t happen.

Stormlight is a very small team, and if I’m being honest, the userbase has high expectations that are sometimes unrealistic. If you read through this thread, you will find a lot of people who are extremely bitter about this, especially from Water, and they feel abandoned and forgotten. I understand why they do, especially since there’s been a bit of a lack of communication from the team.

But I think we can have a bit of grace with a team that works incredibly hard to provide us with a fun little pet site. They have chosen to prioritize the refactor over other things so that this can be a high quality game, and so other things have fallen somewhat behind schedule. And the devs have since apologized for how long Water flight has gone without their deity. I’m pretty sure that once they complete the refactor (we’re getting close!!) other updates will start to pick up again, including clues about the return of Titelort. It’s going to take something big for the devs to make up for this in the eyes of the userbase though.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
[quote name="@EverGiven" date="2022-11-21 16:36:55" ] as a Dane, that word is very funy [/quote] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/929900581152260178/1044415988323581972/asdasdasd.jpg[/img] [quote=@SleepyTiefling] Can someone give me the rundown on what this tidelord business is about? I've only been here for a few months and I feel like I'm missing something big XD [/quote] First of all, welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're having a good time thus far! so basically, there's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki]canon lore[/url] if you don't already know, and with the release of the Bounty of the Elements (commonly shortened to BOTE), we find out that Titelort has vanished. it was really fun and intriguing at first, especially considering that Titelort changed his profile picture, such that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/4]he's no longer in it[/url]. When the Flight Festival announcement goes up, which you'll see in only a few days, the deity of the respective flight is the one who gives the announcement, as though they're leading the festivities. of course, people assumed that, to continue doing that, he'd have to be back for his fest. it's been five years I think now. We FR players tend to be a patient sort with this sorta thing, all manner of memes were made to cope but the years dragged on and on.... It would appear we're getting the Water ancient very soon, but given the disclaimer that it's [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3186095#post_3186095]NOT[/url][/i] Titelort, I suppose my assumption in the OP that he'd be back with his ancient may well be untrue. :/ LOL you got inundated so badly im sorry bro XD
@EverGiven wrote on 2022-11-21 16:36:55:
as a Dane, that word is very funy
asdasdasd.jpg
Can someone give me the rundown on what this tidelord business is about? I've only been here for a few months and I feel like I'm missing something big XD

First of all, welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're having a good time thus far! so basically, there's canon lore if you don't already know, and with the release of the Bounty of the Elements (commonly shortened to BOTE), we find out that Titelort has vanished. it was really fun and intriguing at first, especially considering that Titelort changed his profile picture, such that he's no longer in it. When the Flight Festival announcement goes up, which you'll see in only a few days, the deity of the respective flight is the one who gives the announcement, as though they're leading the festivities.
of course, people assumed that, to continue doing that, he'd have to be back for his fest. it's been five years I think now. We FR players tend to be a patient sort with this sorta thing, all manner of memes were made to cope but the years dragged on and on....

It would appear we're getting the Water ancient very soon, but given the disclaimer that it's NOT Titelort, I suppose my assumption in the OP that he'd be back with his ancient may well be untrue. :/

LOL you got inundated so badly im sorry bro XD
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
-chuckles in Danish-
-chuckles in Danish-
@EverGiven I ran it through Google Translate. Now it's even more hilarious to call him Titelort. i'm so sorry lmao
@EverGiven I ran it through Google Translate. Now it's even more hilarious to call him Titelort. i'm so sorry lmao
66247165.png 82185895.png 34153349.png 92421151.png 83193460.png
I hope every new breed announcement comes with "it is not the Tidelord."

We'll show mother we are strong! And not the Tidelord!
I hope every new breed announcement comes with "it is not the Tidelord."

We'll show mother we are strong! And not the Tidelord!
I do hope he comes back with the Ancient tbh. He’s been gone ages
I do hope he comes back with the Ancient tbh. He’s been gone ages
m87ieVe.png
Using different languages to circumvent our profanity filter is not allowed. This thread is now locked and will be undergoing further review. Thank you.
Using different languages to circumvent our profanity filter is not allowed. This thread is now locked and will be undergoing further review. Thank you.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12