Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no titelort again :(
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
why isnt titelort back with the milk yet :(
why isnt titelort back with the milk yet :(
XxxGZDG.png
6Fjd4rG.png
AfCf6jr.png
YMPbu9R.png

pings on, have a lovely day!!
as a Dane, that word is very funy
as a Dane, that word is very funy
Pretty sure it was confirmed tidelord will not be back until adventure mode.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2022-11-21 16:37:33" ] Pretty sure it was confirmed tidelord will not be back until adventure mode. [/quote] Yep. So basically never lmao
vihuff wrote on 2022-11-21 16:37:33:

Yep. So basically never lmao
66247165.png 82185895.png 34153349.png 92421151.png 83193460.png
Can someone give me the rundown on what this tidelord business is about? I've only been here for a few months and I feel like I'm missing something big XD
Can someone give me the rundown on what this tidelord business is about? I've only been here for a few months and I feel like I'm missing something big XD
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
[quote name="SleepyTiefling" date="2022-11-21 16:47:22" ] Can someone give me the rundown on what this tidelord business is about? I've only been here for a few months and I feel like I'm missing something big XD [/quote] so basically in the fr lore, tidelord went missing, and everyone is making a meme out of it late welcome though! @SleepyTiefling
SleepyTiefling wrote on 2022-11-21 16:47:22:
so basically in the fr lore, tidelord went missing, and everyone is making a meme out of it

late welcome though!

@SleepyTiefling
XxxGZDG.png
6Fjd4rG.png
AfCf6jr.png
YMPbu9R.png

pings on, have a lovely day!!
[quote name="@SleepyTiefling" date="2022-11-21 16:47:22" ] Can someone give me the rundown on what this tidelord business is about? I've only been here for a few months and I feel like I'm missing something big XD [/quote] Tidelord used to be around, hanging out and ruling over water territory as the gods do, but during the Bounty of the Elements lore stories, he mysteriously went missing. And has been since. During the obelisk release we got a little update that he had been through there but that was it. Many people keep expecting that he's going to pop up in some update but it's been confirmed that he won't be coming back until adventure mode is ready. He's been gone a few years >.<
@SleepyTiefling wrote on 2022-11-21 16:47:22:
Tidelord used to be around, hanging out and ruling over water territory as the gods do, but during the Bounty of the Elements lore stories, he mysteriously went missing. And has been since. During the obelisk release we got a little update that he had been through there but that was it. Many people keep expecting that he's going to pop up in some update but it's been confirmed that he won't be coming back until adventure mode is ready.

He's been gone a few years >.<
@avalanchehere @vihuff

Interesting... so what happens when a water element exalts a dragon? And what is adventure mode? o.o
@avalanchehere @vihuff

Interesting... so what happens when a water element exalts a dragon? And what is adventure mode? o.o
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
@SleepyTiefling Adventure Mode is just a concept right now. The devs have been talking about it for years, but there's been setback after setback. As far as exalting goes, I think it makes the most sense that dragons who are exalted are aiding in the search for Tidelord rather than going to serve him directly like other deities (who aren't missing).
@SleepyTiefling Adventure Mode is just a concept right now. The devs have been talking about it for years, but there's been setback after setback. As far as exalting goes, I think it makes the most sense that dragons who are exalted are aiding in the search for Tidelord rather than going to serve him directly like other deities (who aren't missing).
66247165.png 82185895.png 34153349.png 92421151.png 83193460.png
@SleepyTiefling

Everything still mechanically works the same, it's only in lore that any of this has happened. Adventure mode, from what we can tell is going to be some kind of questing/campaign/story mode. How much it'll entail exactly we're not sure. It hasn't been mentioned a whole lot since when it was originally brought up but it's been in the works for years. It's one of the reasons the entire site is being refactored.
@SleepyTiefling

Everything still mechanically works the same, it's only in lore that any of this has happened. Adventure mode, from what we can tell is going to be some kind of questing/campaign/story mode. How much it'll entail exactly we're not sure. It hasn't been mentioned a whole lot since when it was originally brought up but it's been in the works for years. It's one of the reasons the entire site is being refactored.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12