Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no titelort again :(
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Well I personally think that, if it has to do with ancient breeds, Water will come dead last.
From a lore standpoint, Tidelord was the first to see the horrors that await us, and vanished. Since then, all the other ancients have been coming back because of that same horror stuff that he saw, even if it was not directly said and only hinted at.

So he will come back only after literally ever other flight has their ancient. And he will be the one who safes the day from this huge horror, whatever that may be.

(Or he is not even missing this whole time and came back without telling anyone)
Well I personally think that, if it has to do with ancient breeds, Water will come dead last.
From a lore standpoint, Tidelord was the first to see the horrors that await us, and vanished. Since then, all the other ancients have been coming back because of that same horror stuff that he saw, even if it was not directly said and only hinted at.

So he will come back only after literally ever other flight has their ancient. And he will be the one who safes the day from this huge horror, whatever that may be.

(Or he is not even missing this whole time and came back without telling anyone)
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[quote name="AaliyahMoon" date="2022-04-19 02:48:23" ] Well I personally think that, if it has to do with ancient breeds, Water will come dead last. From a lore standpoint, Tidelord was the first to see the horrors that await us, so he will come back only after literally ever other flight has their ancient. [/quote] I hope you're wrong even if it makes sense. in three years, we've gotten four. gaolers, banescales, veilspuns and aberrations. not a bad rate. [i]would still take about four years[/i]. water shoulda been first i think preciely because of that, it'd wrap up the mess quite well I think. He's back with his own ancient, and he gets to explain that the skeletons in the closet of every deity will soon return. we could have a story about one of the deities trying to actively stop the return of theirs instead of just being :0 surprised pikachu meme about it all things considered. but tbh im allergic to reading the site lore so idk :P
AaliyahMoon wrote on 2022-04-19 02:48:23:
From a lore standpoint, Tidelord was the first to see the horrors that await us, so he will come back only after literally ever other flight has their ancient.

I hope you're wrong even if it makes sense. in three years, we've gotten four. gaolers, banescales, veilspuns and aberrations. not a bad rate. would still take about four years.

water shoulda been first i think preciely because of that, it'd wrap up the mess quite well I think. He's back with his own ancient, and he gets to explain that the skeletons in the closet of every deity will soon return. we could have a story about one of the deities trying to actively stop the return of theirs instead of just being :0 surprised pikachu meme about it all things considered.
but tbh im allergic to reading the site lore so idk :P
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Dervish: At this point if he comes back I'm going to be mad because we're working on a lore comic and we need him gone to make it work / already have an explanation for why he's gone

If it turns out we're right though about why the Tidelord is gone I'm going to loose it
Dervish: At this point if he comes back I'm going to be mad because we're working on a lore comic and we need him gone to make it work / already have an explanation for why he's gone

If it turns out we're right though about why the Tidelord is gone I'm going to loose it
im not gonna lie, ive resorted to dragon atheism. man straight up doesnt exist tbh
im not gonna lie, ive resorted to dragon atheism. man straight up doesnt exist tbh
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Is it bad I'm hoping he actually comes back with a modern? XD
Is it bad I'm hoping he actually comes back with a modern? XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
I've made my disappointment that the latest modern wasn't a water breed veeeeeery vocal. It would've wrapped that up nicely. Honestly him coming back with an ancient would be... disappointing to say the least.

We know water won't be last for ancient breeds, since flights that already have two breeds will be saved for last.
I've made my disappointment that the latest modern wasn't a water breed veeeeeery vocal. It would've wrapped that up nicely. Honestly him coming back with an ancient would be... disappointing to say the least.

We know water won't be last for ancient breeds, since flights that already have two breeds will be saved for last.
vDH0pGc.png
titelort
titelort
I want tidelord back and I aint even in water!

I hope we get a huuuuuge event for that...I wanna contribute more to FR's fun events, and I missed literally all of them lol
I want tidelord back and I aint even in water!

I hope we get a huuuuuge event for that...I wanna contribute more to FR's fun events, and I missed literally all of them lol
9BcJXjq.png
i agree pls

give me the waterdad lore

i love water
i agree pls

give me the waterdad lore

i love water
ani_bw_646-white__2.gif
[center]@3141592653589793 Just edit the meme: no Hand draw it on MS Paint with a mouse: yes [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/590656775414611979/966099338487017582/unknown.png[/img][/center]
@3141592653589793
Just edit the meme: no
Hand draw it on MS Paint with a mouse: yes
unknown.png
KWA6hwz.png 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist